Test server bugs

Noacc

• 1 month later...

@ASURa99:

Not a Bug - it's a feature. 🙂 And that is not a bad joke - it's literally so: in Test server (and this is the thread about the test-server bugs how you can read in the header) are no Sex-Friends offer available.😛

Please check the Forum in the future a little bit more. In the right section you can find threads about your reported issue. And there you can find a solution for your problem. 😉

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

A tiny visual bug in test server (in the https://test.hentaiheroes.com/event.html?tab=dpg_event_5 element);

"Double date" event overview page indicates that Equipment pachinko has a 2x droprate for shards/girls. To the best of my understanding QP will never drop shards or girls, I would not expect it displayed here. This also messes up the layout so the "current gains"-section is partially covered.

• Like 1

There was a full reset of girls equipment on Monday, at the same time Kinkoid added the "Unequip all" button. Maybe that's what happened?

You should have received tens or hundreds of equipment pachinko orbs in exchange.

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 1

Sorry, I have a problem in the game, it doesn't allow me to change teams, it doesn't give me the option, do you know how I could fix that?

Disculpa tengo un problema en el juego, no me permite cambiar de equipos no me da la opción sabes cómo podria arreglar eso?

Screenshot_20230524-080214.png

• 1 month later...

I don't know if this is a bug or an oversight. I noticed in the Seasonal Recumming event that just started that the event cards pay the same items in the test server as the regular servers; however, the test server requires 4 times as many jewels to advance and collect rewards. The rewards payout on the test server should be adjust to match the regular servers.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Plot/Adventure bug. The Harem Tournament (World 17?), Chapter 21 (Hero To The Rescue).

Having obtained the blue orb thingy™ from Auga I cannot progress with the story but instead  am sent back to Auga who no longer has a blue orb thingy™ to drop. Though the game is directing me back to Auga the screen shows I no longer need a blue orb thingy™. Screenshots attached.

Screenshot (1).png

Screenshot (2).png

Screenshot (14).png

• 1 month later...

This perfectly makes sense: KK addressing bugs and not adding more new bugs in the same turn, would break fundamental physics of this universe and inevitably lead to worlds end. Thank god they know about this risk and take care to keep everything buggy at a sufficient level with safety margin.

• Haha 6

• 5 weeks later...

In the test server some of the shards have disappeared from the "Traveler's Tale of Tits". According to the home tab, I have collected shards 8 times, 80 shards total, but I only have 20 shards showing in the Market tab.

---

16 hours ago, helter01 said:

I also noticed that the test server is not giving the event ranking rewards for the last 2 times at least in TToT.

Mod Edit: please use the Edit option (three dot menu top right) to add something to your existing post, to avoid double posts. Thanks.

Edited by DvDivXXX
Mod Edit: Double post content added

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else have an error message when going into Digital Fuckers? I have a regular account also, so I can tell that I am progressing through the levels as I get the same event points in each for the corresponding level. However, when I try to go into the the event on the test server, there is an error message and I need to refresh the browser page. It is frustrating that I have to guess how much money to spend at those levels and I could really use the combativity rewards in the test server.