• Meh
    • Yucky
  4. 4. Rate Lovestruck Bianca

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

It sounds like you did 2 x10s, got at least 2 drops in each one and you're just assuming that's from a single drop. Anyway, this is all pointless if you fail to demonstrate any evidence. The reason you're receiving this level of scrutiny is because you're making a claim that the drop amount has changed, which, if true, needs to be properly documented.

• Like 7

14 hours ago, Yamiray said:

But you clearly don't want this info so that is totally fine.

It seems like a weird misunderstanding to have for someone like you who can be very thorough and details-oriented in other areas (like your awesome posts in the undocumented changes thread). Of course we would all want the info if there was any news, but you're clearly not talking about the same thing as everyone else in this case, which leads to your extraordinary claim with no data or evidence to back it up. We're all strictly speaking about the shard range for a SINGLE fight drop. You instead keep mentioning "runs of 20" and having to guess the shard distribution within the totals you get, which clearly points to you doing multiple fights at once. You don't have to guess when you're doing fights one at a time. Just one screenshot of what you've been doing would have cleared that up instantly.

• Like 5

I had bad luck getting shards to drop for Hilda but i got a 100 shard drop to make up for it with no combativity refills used.

The funny part is that i had not even noticed that i had gotten her until i went back to the legendary days tab to use more combativity and saw that i had 100 shards lol.
I used forward and back to use the combativity up faster due to doing single battles which is why i had not noticed the 100 shard drop but happy due to going into the event with less combativity because less saved up combativity since needing to get above rank 25 in contests for pov points.

Best of luck to everyone else in getting a 100 shard drop that still need the legendary days girls.
image.png.dbde3c8f451cb89262360ef1a2137c9d.png

• Like 10
  • Hearts 2

I have Hilda with 100 drop shards in the second day and since then have been trying to get Amaya wich i had 35 shards from the first time she show up and until now i am up to 43 shards with 1 day and 18 hours left until the end of the event at this rate i am not going to be able to  get her!

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Blabla07 said:

Is it a good strategy to use sandalwood perfume boost on legendary days or is it a waste of kobans ? From what I tried on test server, it did not seem to be a waste 🤔 ???

It's borderline. For MD there's no doubt it's worth it, and for anything with a better shard range than LD, there's no doubt it isn't worth it. LD is kind of on the fence. Not clearly a waste, but not clearly a good investment either. I heard it both ways.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The theoretical average cost is 5400 Kobans for 1 legendary girl (50x2 shards drops, at 10% chance: 500 Fights = 5400 Kobans) , or 54 Kobans per shard. With a Booster, it's 540 Kobans for 11 Shards, so 49 Kobans per shard (10% better). But that's only if you don't waste any charge on the booster (So you can only use 2 boosters safely, if you start them early. If you have more than 60 shards on the girl, using one more booster is quite risky).

The downside is that you use less fights, so you get less side rewards (Gems, Affection, Cash, Tickets...).

So, still based on a purely theoretical average, you have 3 cases:

- 0 booster: 500 Fights (500 Fights, 5400 Kobans)

- 2 boosters: 220 Fights at 3 shards on average, 170 Fights at 2 shards on average (390 Fights, 1080 + 4212 Kobans = 5292 Kobans)

- 3 boosters: 333 Fights at 3 shards on average (333 Fights, 1620 + 3596 = 5216 Kobans, higher chance of wasting booster charges)

Even in the best case, you save less than 200 Kobans. And you do at least 100 less fights, so that's 100 less rewards.

So, I wouldn't recommend using boosters for LD.

• Thanks 6
  • Thinking 1

That's why it's so hard to fake a rng-results line. The cumulations of a special result in a long line of results or the absence of it. We see only a tiny bit of all results and didn't see a statistical relevant part of the results so we can nothing say about a higher chance of 100er drops at the moment.

• Like 3

Yep, all we can say is that a whopping three players posted their x100 lucky drop in this thread (four if we count the one without a screenshot). That's more than we had on previous event threads, but it doesn't represent anything. There are most certainly tons of players who get x100 drops but never post them on the forum, or even don't visit the forum at all. And hardly anyone has ever made a post to confirm "I didn't get a x100". ^^ Put that in perspective with thousands of players... and this feeling should vanish real quick.

Recruited Hilda & Amaya.  Cost ~5.8k kobans total.  Used 5 sandalwood perfume boosters.  If you include the booster costs, then it's ~8.5k kobans.  I had 32 affection for Amaya, so gained 168 affection.  The boosters worked 52 times, for 52 extra affection.  If you assume you'll get ~3-5 affection every 20 fights (every 216 kobans), then 52 affection would cost between 2.25k-3.75k kobans, and the boosters only cost 2.7k kobans, so I think they're worth it.  They saved up to 1k kobans.

2022-02-13_15-11-34.png

2022-02-13_15-11-20.png

• Like 3

Il y a 3 heures, bolitho76 a dit :

We see only a tiny bit of all results

Yup.

For exemple, i don't say my results if they're not a 100 drop/don't get the girl, since they just don't really matter. And since i don't spend koban on LD (for now, at least), not getting a *100 mean not getting the girl. :) 

Il y a 2 heures, DvDivXXX a dit :

(four if we count the one without a screenshot)

Well, sorry for not being a Screenshot guy :P 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Vexen666 said:

I feel like the 100 shard rate for this one is unusually high, or is it just me?

(Haven't gotten her yet. hoping for that 100 drop)

Legendary days has the lowest shard range for their event girls out of events that drop 100 shard drop since no 100 shard drop during mythic days so more likely to see people getting 100 shard drops because more battles being needed.