How are pvp battles calculated? I'm constantly losing fights the numbers say I should win.

JollyOldSalt

Like the title says. If my numbers are higher in every stat shown on the pvp screens (leagues/seasons), then I should win the fight, yeah? Then why am I losing more often than winning? What hidden metrics are being used here? Especially in seasons - with all the trash gem levels that've been added recently, I've gone from being able to get both girls in a season to barely getting one before the end.

For starters, I recommend you to read this:

It's on the HH part of the forum but the games battles are exactly the same.

Which numbers are you refering to? If you put a screenshot and refer to it we'll know what you are exactly talking about. Some stats are very relevant (i.e. attack) while others are not as important (harmony), and some are primary stats that aren't used for battles at all (total girl power). Also, there are some stats that aren't shown there, for example, how many health do you heal each turn, or what's your critical chance. They can completely turn the tide of a battle. You can see them for yourself pressing this button:

image.png

But you can't really see them for your opponents. You can make an informed guess by looking at their profile and see how many girls they have - if your opponent has more girls than you he'll have an advantage on all those "hidden" stats.

P.S: I moved your topic to the Q&A section, where it belongs.

• Like 1

Read all that. When I go to a pvp battle, there are a bunch of numbers shown to me. If all of my numbers are bigger than my opponent's numbers, I should win, right? But I don't. And then you talk about "hidden" stats? Wtf are these "hidden" stats? Am I wasting my money and gold because your weird-ass "hidden" stats?

• Hug 1

6 ore fa, JollyOldSalt ha scritto:

Read all that. ...  And then you talk about "hidden" stats? Wtf are these "hidden" stats?

And that mean you didn't read it.

Go check for Elements, Domination, Sinergy, Harmony, Critical hits.

Based on the girls in your team and your Harem you have special bonuses like +% attack, +% defence, reduce enemy defence, more critical chance, more critical damage and so on. Such bonuses are not in the battle screen.

NORMALLY you will win if your scores are higher, but if the difference in such scores is minimal (you and your opponent have quite the same numbers) the team girls and the harem size can matter.

You are losing Money and Gold as you doesn't know the game you're spending Money and Gold in. Try collect the more indepths you can before investing.

As an example... isn't that lately is harder to collect girls, in fact you collect them at the same exact Mojo as before (each step cost less than previous Seasons to pass). You're just grown in Level and you'll be sorted with more expert players that know the game details. 

There's no skill in this game, only knowledge. That's how do you win.

Edited by lepidocter

Yeah, that's trash. If every single number I have is signifcantly higher than my opponent's, I should win. I'm not though. Btw, wtf do you mean that current seasons cost less than previous ones? That's a straight up lie. Earlier, you could get both girls from a season without spending any money, now that's impossible. Don't be a shill for whale-hunting twats.