spending combativity

kuchislayer

So where d I go to use combativity? That's the reason why I'm here in the first place. It doesn't really matter if you use them or not, I don't want those opinions, all I want to know, is where exactly do I go to spend, huhh, I'll appreciate it if you helped me out, especially with this new Path of Valor event popping up.

52 minutes ago, kuchislayer said:

So where d I go to use combativity? That's the reason why I'm here in the first place. It doesn't really matter if you use them or not, I don't want those opinions, all I want to know, is where exactly do I go to spend, huhh, I'll appreciate it if you helped me out, especially with this new Path of Valor event popping up.

Looking at your join time I'm guessing you may still be in world 1 Begin City. you need to get to World 2 Hero Academy before you can take on a villain.

On 2/15/2022 at 11:48 AM, FinderKeeper said:

Hey @kuchislayer

You'll get there pretty quick.

I've split your question into a separate topic. If you have any more questions, you can ask them right here.

Also we have a good beginner's guide:

https://forum.kinkoid.com/index.php?/topic/21217-your-performance-handbook/

Welcome!

Appreciate that man, yo, as I was scrolling through B.D.S.M, the way to unlock sex path was pretty vague

I'm already way past level 15 but I don't know how to unlock it

got some tips

On 2/15/2022 at 10:53 AM, Yamiray said:

Looking at your join time I'm guessing you may still be in world 1 Begin City. you need to get to World 2 Hero Academy before you can take on a villain.

You are speaking gibberish man, at least in my ears, I don't even know what that is, but imma get str8 to it and just ask how to get to world 1 Begin City

In the adventure in Hentaiheroes you start in Begin city , and by completing the scrolls (spending energy) you unlock new story.

in Comixharem, the worlds are these

imagen.png.0809b51ad38f0eb95fb14e1039c32507.png

And here are the scrolls in each world

imagen.png.833df894dee0973d2241e035785553de.png

Edited by jelom
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1