New Feature: Boss Bang

blaa

Same as before for me (which is exactly as it should be: awesome and refreshing; please don't ever nerf this! ^^). One Team, filtered by Elements and picked my 7 strongest Blue girls at this time in order. 31% lifesteal FTW. :ph34r:💢

This time my very low level clubmate managed to get through as well, which is very nice. At level 248 with only 81 girls total in her harem, so next to no passive bonuses and not many options in terms of teams and active bonuses either (her 3 Blues carried pretty hard still). 👍

• Like 5

I did it in only 1 team this time, the +100 lvl overall on my team did pay itself.

Ended around 50% left, with 4 blue (1Mythic, 2 legendary, 1 rare), 2 white (2 legendary), and y strongest girl this week 

This event really is refreshing at my level 

• Like 5

On 2/18/2022 at 4:35 PM, DvDivXXX said:

Sunk cost fallacy. And sure, some bad players will fall for that. But it looks to me (again I wasn't able to test it for myself yet) that as a good player going at it with a good strategy (see @Liliat's post), this feature should be a breather.

Friendly reminder that the Test Server always uses existing girls and almost always 3-star ones for the mock-up slash testing phase as placeholders, not any indication of what the actual feature will offer once the finished product goes live on Prod.

Also, more specifically for @BIGEVIL kindly note that there is a dedicated section for newer players to ask their questions, ANY questions, about the game. It's best to ask even the most basic of questions there than to derail main discussion threads with lack of knowledge (even if in this case you didn't know you were lacking info, doing a little research can't hurt either):

Sorry, you are right. I should have looked more.

• Thanks 1

• 7 months later...

Boss Bang
Put on your red girls and add the blues
Boss Bang
To the boss they're gifting on bad ratio

Let's play
White color girls are in your face
Let's play
add your next team to an empty space

If you say Blue
I'll agreed with you
And if you say White
We'll smile

Because my team of Blue
Would break the Boss in two
She would just fall
into my arms
And drop in also some flower...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Karxan said:

So if i understand this right, i should make the best 5 teams i can, use the weakest team first then work up throught the teams from weakest to strongest to minimize exhaustion?

Nah. You filter by Blue element and add the 7 top girls from that list, and that's the only team you'll need. Unless you're fairly new to the game and don't have 7 heavy hitters of the Blue element yet, of course.

In which case, well, it can be trickier indeed. I'd still recommend putting all your hardest-hitting Blue girls in the same team if you can (regardless of blessings or anything else), and fill the rest of the team with whichever girls are currently your best stats wise, including with blessings. If that doesn't get you through, it means you won't be able to get through at all yet, sorry.

Good luck!

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

Nah. You filter by Blue element and add the 7 top girls from that list, and that's the only team you'll need. Unless you're fairly new to the game and don't have 7 heavy hitters of the Blue element yet, of course.

In which case, well, it can be trickier indeed. I'd still recommend putting all your hardest-hitting Blue girls in the same team if you can (regardless of blessings or anything else), and fill the rest of the team with whichever girls are currently your best stats wise, including with blessings. If that doesn't get you through, it means you won't be able to get through at all yet, sorry.

Good luck!

AH!  Thank you!  I wish i had known that sooner!  I guess i'll see about who my best Blues are, tho too late to change now...

I guess i better earn & save some kobans!

• Like 1