Chit Chat Thread - If you just want to talk about everyday CxH things

Gotaku

39 minutes ago, Der DinX said:

Since when do we have Daily Goals like this?

image.png.82035c3de1dfa45d5d74ca013d98bef3.png

Just what I was wondering. In my case it wants 60 common shards to give me 15 potions. Makes me wonder if there's also one that wants 120 shards for 25 potions.

In any case, I already have all the common girls who are currently in the game, so there's not even a theoretical way to complete that goal.

Update: This goal is now listed as completed while I didn't do anything for it. Closest thing I did was get 3 shards for Virtue Girl.

Edited by bohammettuz

2 hours ago, bohammettuz said:

Just what I was wondering. In my case it wants 60 common shards to give me 15 potions. Makes me wonder if there's also one that wants 120 shards for 25 potions.

In any case, I already have all the common girls who are currently in the game, so there's not even a theoretical way to complete that goal.

Update: This goal is now listed as completed while I didn't do anything for it. Closest thing I did was get 3 shards for Virtue Girl.

It was done when you used energy.
It's was 'use energy' task, with a visual glitch.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, OmerB said:

Hi @jelom, Care to share your permanent team on CxH?

If it's not too private 😉

It is not a secret, everyone can see it in leagues, just a blonde hair team.

image.png.17df9e526a13b92b30f7d86e4b3dabc3.png

Mythic Misstres, Mythic Narkisha, Stalwart Saviant, Kityrina, Unbreakable Unleashed, Siliana bones and Dark Dragonheart if you want their names.

I have decided to stick with a permanent team in all games, to reduce stress when blessing change and also to save cash.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jelom said:

It is not a secret, everyone can see it in leagues, just a blonde hair team.

image.png.17df9e526a13b92b30f7d86e4b3dabc3.png

Mythic Misstres, Mythic Narkisha, Stalwart Saviant, Kityrina, Unbreakable Unleashed, Siliana bones and Dark Dragonheart if you want their names.

I have decided to stick with a permanent team in all games, to reduce stress when blessing change and also to save cash.

I understand you.

On PSH, I think that I 'll go for a permanent Brown-eyes team (That's if I'll keep playing this game). What team have you made on PSH?

44 minutes ago, OmerB said:

On PSH, I think that I 'll go for a permanent Brown-eyes team (That's if I'll keep playing this game). What team have you made on PSH?

A gemini team, but is weaker than in CxH because i have less gear for the girls.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, jelom said:

A gemini team, but is weaker than in CxH because i have less gear for the girls.

And on HH?

I don't like permanent Hair-colour based teams, since they are in disadvantage against Eye-colour based teams (White and green elements vs. Black and Red elements).

I run the same permanent teams as @jelom in both CxH (blond hair) and HH (black hair). I'll occasionally switch out for a particular blessing (HH.com has a red hair blessing next week) but mostly the skill boosts are better than the blessings anyway.

And while there is an elemental domination disadvantage against black-red (eye color) teams, most of the time that isn't enough to offset the other perks of the white-green teams. Specifically the strength of having a mythic girl with 5 points in the shield skill as the center for your team is such a strong bonus that nothing really comes close when attacking other players.

• GG 1

ok, I know there slowing down on how meany events they have. but the new Indomitable Infinity has the 8(think for infinity)  on the wrong side. Which ok they made a mistake, but there not even consistent with that mistake. pose 0,1,2,5 are wrong but they got 3 and 4 right.