Chit Chat Thread - If you just want to talk about everyday CxH things

Gotaku

If you feel like talking, mentioning, asking, questioning, discussing, joking about things related to CxH, but it doesnt really fit any other threads, feel free to post it here.

Like right here.👉

Well not here here 👉👈,

more like in any of the spots below this post. I need this room.↖️ For euhm... reasons.. ☝️

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I don't know why there are so few players posting in the ComixHarem part of the forum, when they are playing very hard the game.

Would it be because it is really down in the forum main page?

Or it is because most of the features are discussed in the hentaiheroes part of the forum?

Or finally because most of the forum regulars left ComixHarem and are not competing here?

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

Im guessing something to do with a lot of players of HH being on the Discord instead of forums. And seeing as CmH has just a fraction of the HH playerbase, apply that to the forum users: not much left.

Also there just needs to be some infrastructure in place and as you mentioned thats in easier spots on other parts of the forum.

Like I often just wanted to mention a little something about CxH, but there really wasnt a thread about it already and it felt a bit much to make a whole new topic about it. So this might help. Just a place for some loose chitty chat to build things up.

Also, is the Legendary Contest as crazy with you guys as it is over here? Wholy moly people are spending so much money on CxH contests and the weekly competition, its really hard to stand up to this stuff as a F2P player. Like all the monthly prep in the world and you get like, 10th place with a lot of F2P effort. Rest just whaling those kobans.

Edited by Gotaku
  • Like 1

Well for me i like CxH more dince its newer and easier to get a good placement.. didnt play hh for very long and so many girls not leveld

Legendary contest is kinda annoying with the XP thing to get girls first day saving up for overkill.. 

At moment only buying Path of valor since its cheaper and Rather like saving gold on case we start get more 5* or mythic one day  though atm only 6k xD and League Well we got Tons of boosters for free i guess

Screenshot_20220218-213528_Chrome.jpg

Well i would be interested in some strategies for example i feel like after 550 girl lvl will be the Limit for a while cuz then simple out of gems atm i think of saving the rest n then spend it wheb a 5* of that color arrives 

Also whats best way to make more money ? Upgrade more girls or less n simple buy more XP books all the time since those will be most important until maxed out because i have no idea how to get all the money i need to get stats maxed now ^

Edited by Shadow93
  • Like 1

I still havent focused as much on stat maxing, I know from experience on HH that's more reachable when you get to level 320-330ish moneywise. Im expecting CxH to level out a bit around that time too. I personally focus more on building the economy first: get as much 3 star upgraded the coming months as possible and doing all the dailys, then hopefully it will balance out and stat max buying becomes viable.

And all kobans are reserved for 5 Stars imo. I sadly didnt get the previous one (88 shards, aaaah X( ), got Gambit this week as my first 5 Star.

Edited by Gotaku
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Knowing Kinkoid, they will take ages before any rebalancing of the gems happens. Its more likely we will see the arrival of Pantheon and Clubs first. Then they will likely add whatever experimental things they are trying at HH in the coming months. Maybe after that Place of Power. Maybe after that some rebalancing. At the moment they will likely just say 'just combat the right villains', which sort of makes sense.

Edited by Gotaku
  • Like 1

What the actual f***?

I had a full months of prep for this; absolute maximum energy collected possible, bussload of combat and a full day of extended champion fights. It cost a day to get this score, which was unapproachable.

Then in the last 3 seconds some unknown spanish account which wasnt even on the list all day just rushes past with an impossible score. You cant do this in 3 seconds.

F******* hackers.

1121.jpg

• Surprised :O 1

Clicking that button would cost some time. This one was just there out of nowhere, seen it before a bunch of times on HH too. Had a guy who somehow fought the whole league (110 people) to a perfect score in 1 minute. I will into infinity call bs on those accounts being normal players or whales. Sigh, this is the sort of stuff that really ruins my interest to play this game.

Edited by Gotaku
  • Thanks 1
  • Hug 1

@Gotaku, if you weren't refreshing the contest page (going to the main page and back, or scoring points while in it, as in donation contests) it doesn't refresh by itself until the contest ends, so it can be many minutes of the other player doing many villain and champion battles, even spending kobans to do x50, but yes, his score is almost too high.

600 energy (with seasons rewards) allow for 30000 points

50+20 daily combativity plus 6 from daily goals, 81 from season and 38 from pov = 195x200= 39000 points

7 champions x 4 battles/hour x 16 hours = 448 x 950 = 425000 points

that is the maximum you could get theoretically for free, but not reallistic, specially the champion part.

Don't despair, you are doing great.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Im aware, I always fully refresh the page, constantly keeping an eye on everyone. But like I said, this one was just there, instantly. He wasnt even in the Top 15 all day, just last second, blink, score out of nowhere. It can calculate what people do while they are doing it, this was inhuman. Bums me out. Thanks for the support.

Edited by Gotaku
  • Like 1

Random rant: I thought Super LD was nothing special and totally didn't see Scarlet as 5-star so I didn't commit. She's still at 43 shards. I'm still sad.

Also I think the latest champion should immediately be unlocked for those who've beaten the second one already, could clear PoA faster.

• Like 1

I lost out to her too sadly. I was just in long costly fight the day before because of some really really incredibly stubborn low level players who thought they could simply buy their way past me. Next day they announce Super Legendaries out of nowhere, and I was screwed.

Hence my advice to all players: never waste resources against bigger players, you will loose and both will get screwed for no reason at all.

• Like 1

I have decent resource control. I either get into top 4 or sit it out to stack the goods for next time. But most importantly, I save enough gold for PoV and PoA as well as enough resource for LC, winning the girl first day is pretty important imo.

And I totally had enough resource for Scarlet lol, I could give up the PoA that month and go all out for her. The thing is, I was either blind or delusional and saw only 3 stars on her and decided just to use natural regen as usual for ~40 of the shards. It was until the event ended I saw she is 5 stars in season lmao. I still wonder what was wrong with my eyes.

• Like 2

They had to edit too. It wasnt even called super legendary at first

Speaking of five stars, i got foxy lady and 1) is there a point to continuing to hit that champion every day if you already have the girl? The gear, sure. But is it all that important?

2) personally i like the 5 stars. It feels like more effort goes into them but imo foxy lady is a mess. Her bio, story, and power all seem to have nothing to do with each other and her story is just so random it was off putting and disappointing when i worked so hard to get her. Its like she was made by several different teams who didnt talk to each other at all

• Like 2