Chit Chat Thread - If you just want to talk about everyday CxH things

Gotaku

1) Yes and no. Theres more than the gear, at least if it still works like on HH, you can now receive some extra attacks if you beat the end one again. Which could be useful in certain situations. But more importantly you can now use the Champion more tactically. Dont attack it every day. Save up tickets and use them all on contest days for example.

2) Could be, could be. They were likely in a hurry because HH also needed a million extra artworks in the past months because of all the experimental stuff.

Edited by Gotaku
  • Like 1

On 2/18/2022 at 1:24 PM, jelom said:

I don't know why there are so few players posting in the ComixHarem part of the forum, when they are playing very hard the game.

Would it be because it is really down in the forum main page?

Or it is because most of the features are discussed in the hentaiheroes part of the forum?

Or finally because most of the forum regulars left ComixHarem and are not competing here?

Between too much work in real life, trying to manage a club now in HentaiHeroes and, most significantly, attempting to keep up with the bazillion^jillion events on both platforms, I barely find the time to read the forums these days, let alone post. 😢 But I'm glad to see this thread here now & will try a bit harder to keep up. 🙂

I really prefer the pace to CxH over HH right now- it's almost as casual as HH used to be when I first started 2 years ago... and the playing field is much more level since the game is so new.  There are still plenty of players (of which I am probably one) that "buy" their way towards the top, but I do see a fair number of familiar F2P players doing quite well.  This gives me hope that the game remains fun & viable (and at least somewhat competitive) despite the smaller player base.

I'm also quite pleased to see a general improvement on girl art (much better than the initial rollout!) though there are still some artists that I'm less fond of than others.  But variety is the spice of life and I'm sure we all have our personal favorites.  Speaking of variety, I truly appreciate the artistic diversity of girls in CxH compared to HH.  Different genres & styles are good IMO; I enjoy both Hentai & Comic styles for what they are & am glad that both games' art remains distinct.

I'm also glad to see the storyline improving here, just as I was with HH the further along I went.  And I honestly prefer the Side Quests in CxH- I feel that they offer better background material for each of the girls presented.

On 2/18/2022 at 2:14 PM, Shadow93 said:

Well i would be interested in some strategies for example i feel like after 550 girl lvl will be the Limit for a while cuz then simple out of gems atm i think of saving the rest n then spend it wheb a 5* of that color arrives 

Also whats best way to make more money ? Upgrade more girls or less n simple buy more XP books all the time since those will be most important until maxed out because i have no idea how to get all the money i need to get stats maxed now ^

Now that there are three 5* girls on Champions plus the prior two released in Events, my strategy will be to maintain them all at the highest possible level that my gems allow.  I will opt to keep future 5* girls at similar, albeit lower-capped levels, than to focus on "my best ones only" and keep leveling them as high as possible.  (Or, I'd rather have more girls at levels 450-500 than only a few at 550+).  My style is to use Blessings to overcome my level gap as opposed to using the same team repeatedly & hoping I can overpower my opponents.  I'll fill in by leveling cheaper girls as best I can when I need to lift my level caps (currently maxed at 500).  Time will tell how successful I'll be.

Champions are great sources for Money income but...

On 2/26/2022 at 1:49 PM, BigKingDaddy said:

Speaking of five stars, i got foxy lady and 1) is there a point to continuing to hit that champion every day if you already have the girl? The gear, sure. But is it all that important?

On 2/26/2022 at 3:36 PM, Gotaku said:

1) Yes and no. Theres more than the gear, at least if it still works like on HH, you can now receive some extra attacks if you beat the end one again. Which could be useful in certain situations. But more importantly you can now use the Champion more tactically. Dont attack it every day. Save up tickets and use them all on contest days for example.

I'm not sure about the Combativity part as I've not won a Champion girl yet.  I agree about saving tickets for tactical use.  Contests possibly, Daily Goals as needed... and Event Girls, too.  Even without obtaining an Event girl from a Champion, getting x35 shards per "lucky" win in Stages 1-4 will lower their cost whenever they appear in the Mythic Night-Club so that's something to consider.

So far it appears that new Champions only get unlocked once they're released/available and THEN you beat the 5th Stage of the highest prior Champion.  That happened for me as soon as I beat the final Stage of Cobalt Crawler... for the 6th time.  Similar thing with unlocking Cobalt Crawler in the first place.  I don't know if it'll always be that way or not.  I will now try to leave my highest-level Champion at the beginning of the 5th Stage so that I'll only need to push past that one in order to unlock the subsequent Champion, rather than having to clear multiple earlier Stages again in order to unlock a new Champion.  And for various reasons, the more Champions unlocked, the more options players have to spend tickets when & where necessary.

If I don't need Money or gear too badly, especially before a new month's Classic Event is starting, I'll try to leave my lowest Champions on Stage 1 in order to try for Event Girl shards should they appear on one of those (again, without having to waste tickets on the 5th Stage just to get back to the beginning).  If I do need Money, I'll try to stop short of completing the Stage, then let some damage bleed off over 24+ hours so as not to over-level that Champion.

I also try to find a "Goldilocks" level for any Champion- a place where I can dumb down or mismatch my team if I need to burn a few tickets as opposed to one-shotting them (which also prevents earning Money), yet being easy enough to beat without having to spend a ton of tickets for which I have neither a stockpile nor a steady source of replenishment.  My target is finding a spot where I can both complete a Stage within 24 hours and replenish the tickets I spent during each Champion's cooldown.

Apologies for the wall-of-text.  Not sure if any of this is helpful to others or not (it's not advice, really, just my strategies), but it's nice to be "chatty" about CxH for a change. 😉

Edited by Hastur
typo
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Huh overslept last season end but generell doing fine...

Got gehenna today so thats good after 8 completions.. wont happen for foxy Lady though since got 3 times orb on her in a row -.- next week season will be easy for those who got both of them already (didnt see anyone using them so far)

• Like 1

Uh Well guess 5 or 6th this season ( in same bracket with jelom  :P (gehenna helped much but some guys have girls Level 600 alrdy (i wonder how ) and leveld faster cause i save XP rewards for legendary contest

Next season will be so hard since it should be dicktator then >.<

Rlly hope they implement places of Power soon to get more Ressources ^.^

Screenshot_20220309-213142_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Shadow93

Mhm an unexpted Forth this time, i guess sniping when blessing changed got me that:D

On a different matter in season i saw a player with lvl 650 girls already:/

Also i wanted to be smart n get foxy Lady earlier so bought some time resets only to end up with still 60 shards but champ lvl 11 now +no more Tickets and they arent even on sale often🙃😑 

And got the idea if they introduce clubs in cxh maybe we should do one with the active ones from forum

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Shadow93 said:

And got the idea if they introduce clubs in cxh maybe we should do one with the active ones from forum

Sure. I've got enough work being the club leader of my club in HH, I don't want to be the top player here too :P .

I finished 21st, better than expected, but I had boosters on for one day due to Boss Bang so I guess that's the reason.

• Like 1

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! 😱😭🤬

Why did you changed one of the best girls in ComixHarem? Who could have voted against her?

@Noacc Please if you can help us, bring her back!

image13-1.pngimage9-2.png

Tantrita                                   Reworked Tantrita

• Sad 4

I like the art style better typically but they definitely started smoothing out facial features and this one felt like a heavy change in skin tone. There's a couple where the old ones had some personality and the new ones look good but a bit sameish. That being said, I've generally liked the changes.

• Like 1

Nope, there forever sadly.

And there are many heroines that deserve a redesign on CmH.

The latest batch were NOT the ones that needed a redesign at all.

Also I really dont like all the flat coloring thats going on with all the story art lately. The whole reason I started playing CmH was BECAUSE Heavy Black Linework is Nice. Now they are removing all the detailed linework. what teh fouk? If I wanted anime artstyle, I would play HH, the whole point of CmH is American/Euro style art.

Edited by Gotaku
  • Like 3

I wish I could choose whether to play as a male or female. There aren't any fully lesbian games. They always have to throw a dick into it. Why not have a woman character with the ability to create a dildo that she can feel through her clit? Lesbians need more empowering representation.

• Like 1

On 3/23/2022 at 2:28 PM, jelom said:

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! 😱😭🤬

Why did you changed one of the best girls in ComixHarem? Who could have voted against her?

@Noacc Please if you can help us, bring her back!

image13-1.pngimage9-2.png

Tantrita                                   Reworked Tantrita

i agree, another that took a hit was sapphire sorceress, and she looks more light skin on higher tiers...

image.jpeg.dfdfb85b9bd0ba7e73ec8bf3c1843e38.jpeg1171343361_comixharemsapphirenew.JPG.2b84c9be4f33e01052e2d62448423f4d.JPG

orginal                             new

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jelom said:

Finally Places of power in Comix Harem too. :x

We really needed this source of resources.

Thanks Kinkoid. 👍

Is there an explanation of what this is and how it works? I don't play other games so this is a completely new feature for me.

1 hour ago, xzeka said:

Is there an explanation of what this is and how it works? I don't play other games so this is a completely new feature for me.

Hey. They've made a blog post about it. I've reposted into this thread:

https://forum.kinkoid.com/index.php?/topic/22670-places-of-power-no-live-in-comix-harem/

This will provide some initial info.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Now that we have PoP, should I go for PoV or PoA? Seems like a difficult decision :).

By the way, I hate the randomness in getting the girls from the champions. At least in HH you know that you get them for sure after 8 tries, I have Teutates at 11 and Spider at 8 and I still don't have their girls (80 and 60 shards respectively).

• Like 2