Chit Chat Thread - If you just want to talk about everyday CxH things

Gotaku

Uh oooooh. It's time for the horror PoV... points for contest results. Also known as pay-to-win mania.

Only half a day has passed and the XP contest is already nuts. My whole Top 25 is at 220.000+ points, the whole Top 19 is already at 300.000+ points. Absolute madness, complete waste of everyones resources. My gods this promises some horrible horrible vile contest behaviour this whole month.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Gotaku said:

Uh oooooh. It's time for the horror PoV... points for contest results. Also known as pay-to-win mania.

Only half a day has passed and the XP contest is already nuts. My whole Top 25 is at 220.000+ points, the whole Top 19 is already at 300.000+ points. Absolute madness, complete waste of everyones resources. My gods this promises some horrible horrible vile contest behaviour this whole month.

27 people with a 300.000+ score (normally xp contest 'average' is about 160.000). This doesnt even happen on the Legendary Contest day. Mental. Absolutely mental.

Untitled-2.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I need some help on boss bang

So this is my blessed team

image.png.6a7711cd8315f13ca694c0c6f1d37b2f.png

and the boss stats image.png.9980490d753261318e2280b338cf7b4d.png

This is my full sensual

image.png.202a7365a28da6ee7876ac202ddb5bfd.png

and boss stats at the same levelimage.png.ff9b9272ed89e2448c1a5e2769a5f261.png

Why does her attack go up like that? Last I checked only dominatrix increases damage and the boss ain't one, there also isn't anything that decreases damage afaik? Also, isn't sensual supposed to counter eccentric which is the element of this boss? But somehow my sensual team is the weakest when I look at the numbers. Why is her attack 35.4k when against voyeur but 39k when against sensual when she counters neither?

I'm at 89 and I'm afraid not even one more reset could finish it and I'll be broke.

Edited by mini810

Uh Well this week 18 place, cuz did some mistakes..

Girlslvl finally 600 and stats from market maxed now ;)

Got the new 5* alrdy too

All my epic girls on 3*s now aswell 

Now its just money and Gemfarming and getting books and upgrading the 3* legendaries 

Edited by Shadow93
Typo
  • Surprised :O 3

40 fights in already today... and still not one drop of Brood shards. This sucks.

Still 40 girls to 550 before I can unlock 600, thankfully PoP has accelerated that somewhat.

Gems is the bottleneck for me now. I'm buying all the XP items from the market every refresh, but I can't use them all for lack of gems awakening girls. Cash is piling up in droves now, especially with the last two champions and PoP now having some payouts in the straight up ~$2.5 million range.

Do I blow my millions on 10x Great Games to farm 1-star girls, gem-cheap to upgrade and speed up my path to unlocking level 600 girls or are buying stats in the market a better cash-dump?

Still:

scores on this level on HH: 300.000+ gets you around 10th place or higher.
scores on this level on CmH: 300.000+ gets you around 30th place or higher. On a site where there are far less orbs and the next PoV requires tons of orbs.

Im so confused about people are wasting their resources on CH or am I just surrounded by whales on it?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Guess I got lucky, had the first one within 10 streaks. Second one is likely to drop, but Im holding off until Legendary Contest Day 4.

Less lucky in Leagues: its finale day and 35 people in front of me have paid at least 2x15 fights instead of playing naturally. 35! This isnt even D-league, the prize kobans arent even worth that. :insert crying emoji:

UPDATE: seeing a lot of competition hoppers in the Top again. HH eliminated that behaviour a lot when they introduced League prizegirls,but CmH still doesnt have that. So overpowered people are dropping leagues intentionally again to steal first prizes of lower Leagues.

Edited by Gotaku
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Huh Well save top 15 again hope next keague soon guess gor top 4 in dictator 1 need at least lvl 650.. almost got there n then for 700 takes forever again..

Luckily 3 champgirls alrdy n 60 shards on others Besides last one( on Premium on 3/4 run shards So far lol)

• 4 weeks later...

Patch notes announce Mythic girls for Comix Harem.

I am not so sure to like it. The resources in CxH are not so plentiful as to allow the huge expenditure in Gold, affection, XP and cash that a Mythic girl demands. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

Not happy either. With the scarce economy just PoV and the 5* legendary uses most if not all kobans. If the legendary 5* appear every month in LD, the PoV goes from monthly to fortnightly and mythics are included it will be several times too much spending for the resources available.

And that includes light spending for season's pass and silver card. Without it you can still get the story.😄

21 hours ago, SuperMagus said:

Agreed, I found the addition of Mythic to be the worst thing to happen in HH and I'm not happy to see it here too.

It's much worse here. We don't even have D3 league so our kobans sources are scarcer. Also, we get less affection to upgrade them without Boss Bang. And less money too. This is only for whales and you can see it in that there are leftover shards on the first day, most people aren't going for her.

• Like 1