Chit Chat Thread - If you just want to talk about everyday CxH things

Gotaku

What's up with this nonsense, we didn't request this downgrade in orb rewards????

--------

• As requested by the community, the following changes will be made:

Shop Gifts: One Mythic item will be available for purchase instead of the possible two. This means that there will be more legendary items to purchase and fewer mythic items.

Daily Rewards: Changing orbs with tickets (that will be more useful for players)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Gotaku said:

What's up with this nonsense, we didn't request this downgrade in orb rewards????

--------

• As requested by the community, the following changes will be made:

Shop Gifts: One Mythic item will be available for purchase instead of the possible two. This means that there will be more legendary items to purchase and fewer mythic items.

Daily Rewards: Changing orbs with tickets (that will be more useful for players)

The GNC10 orbs on days 7 & 21 were replaced by 10 tickets.

They didn't add the next story chapter, forcing us to spend energy buying tickets. Now I definitely don't need 10x tickets instead of orbs.  

However the drop rate on some of these champion girls is so terrible. For metal lab im at 21 tries and 80 shards. i'm using over 40 tickets a day there, and my ticket stash is dropping fast.

Edited by Sinnin
  • Like 2

Il y a 13 heures, Gotaku a dit :

Im sending in a report. Orbs are way more valuable than tickets, this is a bunch of balony.

Please don't bother customer support for things that are obviously not bugs, this is not their role to deal with your feedbacks.

I'm the one who requested that change during Q&A by the way : the replacement is 10 tickets for 5 GNC1 (this is 1, not 10) previously. Not only is it better, it's now aligned with all the other games, as it should.

• Like 4
  • Thinking 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Le 03/03/2023 à 18:38, Chbass a dit :

Done through ticket. I will let you know the answer.

I complained that KK "could and should have warned us well in advance in a Patch Note".

The answar with a good dose of bad faith about the calendar: "This has been communicated, notably in the calendar shared every month. However, we are taking your comments into account and will take them into account the next time we undertake such changes."

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

You guys know that it's nobody's job to create and maintain event threads on any of Kinkoid's forums, right? Such threads were always made by players out of their own initiative (mostly Finder historically).

@FinderKeeper was recruited as a mod for the HH EN forum eventually, and it was a bit of a grey-ish area in terms of we want him to mod but we also want to give him some kobans for his efforts with the event threads (but there was no "official" way to do that, and there still isn't as far as I know). But he had been doing that for a long time before Kinkoid offered him anything for it.

Making event threads (especially fancy ones with pics and links and polls) is not a part of any (other) player-moderator duties and it's clearly not something Kinkoid has ever given any of their employees the time and resources to handle themselves either.

Unless one or more players make the effort to provide this service for their fellow forum goers out of the goodness of their own heart, such threads shouldn't be expected to magically appear. You've been spoiled, folks.

Right now, we have @Ravi-Sama who's been doing this for free and all on his own in the HH EN forum for awhile (and I haven't seen any plans to offer him mod status yet, though he'd have my vote if they still care about that, and we currently have the smallest effective team we've had in years for HH EN: basically just @holymolly and me right now). We're lucky to have him, and thankful for his service to the community, but if it weren't for him stepping in, we'd have no professional-looking event thread with a nice poll etc. at all. Which was the norm before Finder started spoiling everybody with this service. And that's okay.

There are no such threads in the GH forums or, as far as I'm aware, the HH FR forum either. I don't think there ever was. I mean, sure a basic discussion thread about ongoing events will happen most of the time, as on any (alive) discussion forum, but not anything planned and polished and with extra efforts to make a poll and everything.

Also of note: as far as I'm aware THERE IS NO CxH FORUM MOD. Maybe Finderkeeper took on that role officially, since he had been moderating and showering that forum with gifts in the form of sweet event threads and polls anyway. I'm not sure (nobody tells me anything, basically ^^). But at any rate, I'm a mod for the HH EN forum primarily, just like you have Joe on HH FR, Zam and Oliver on GH and... Well right now no one at all on CxH.

Whatever I do to help out in this forum is extra on the house and not a part of my own mod tasks at all. In any case, they don't compensate us more for moderating two, three or a dozen forums than just the one. And I don't play CxH. So again, I'll keep an eye on it from a distance just for the big issues or basic stuff like approving comments from players who have the restriction and happen to also post here, but that's about it. And once again, to be extra super clear: making event threads and polls was never and is still not a part of any forum moderator's tasks or duties.

On top of that right now I'm unclear if Finder is gone for good or if he'll come back. I hope he's well either way. ❤️ 

If Kinkoid wants such threads to happen, or the CxH forum to be moderated full time, they'll recruit a forum mod for it and/or they'll make that part of one of the Community Managers' duties as Kinkoid employees (or hire an event thread maker ^^). It's for them to figure out.

In the meantime, if you want event threads, go ahead and make some yourselves, folks. Good luck have fun.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 9

12 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

You guys know that it's nobody's job to create and maintain event threads on any of Kinkoid's forums, right? Such threads were always made by players out of their own initiative (mostly Finder historically).

@FinderKeeper was recruited as a mod for the HH EN forum eventually, and it was a bit of a grey-ish area in terms of we want him to mod but we also want to give him some kobans for his efforts with the event threads (but there was no "official" way to do that, and there still isn't as far as I know). But he had been doing that for a long time before Kinkoid offered him anything for it.

Making event threads (especially fancy ones with pics and links and polls) is not a part of any (other) player-moderator duties and it's clearly not something Kinkoid has ever given any of their employees the time and resources to handle themselves either.

Unless one or more players make the effort to provide this service for their fellow forum goers out of the goodness of their own heart, such threads shouldn't be expected to magically appear. You've been spoiled, folks.

Right now, we have @Ravi-Sama who's been doing this for free and all on his own in the HH EN forum for awhile (and I haven't seen any plans to offer him mod status yet, though he'd have my vote if they still care about that, and we currently have the smallest effective team we've had in years for HH EN: basically just Holy and me right now). We're lucky to have him, and thankful for his service to the community, but if it weren't for him stepping in, we'd have no professional-looking event thread with a nice poll etc. at all. Which was the norm before Finder started spoiling everybody with this service.

There are no such threads in the GH forums or, as far as I'm aware, the HH FR forum either. I don't think there ever was. I mean, sure a basic discussion thread about ongoing events will happen most of the time, as on any (alive) discussion forum, but not anything planned and polished and with extra efforts to make a poll and everything.

Also of note: as far as I'm aware there is NO CXH FORUM MOD. Maybe Finderkeeper took on that role officially, since he had been moderating and showering that forum with gifts in the form of sweet event threads and polls anyway. I'm not sure (nobody tells me anything, basically ^^). But at any rate, I'm a mod for the HH EN forum primarily, just like you have Joe on HH FR, Zam and Oliver on GH and... Well right now no one at all on CxH.

Whatever I do to help out in this forum is extra on the house and not a part of my mod tasks at all. In any case, they don't compensate us more for moderating two, three or a dozen forums than just the one. And I don't play CxH. So again, I'll keep an eye on it from a distance just for the big issues or basic stuff like approving comments from players who have the restriction and happen to also post here, but that's about it. And once again, to be extra super clear: making event threads and polls was never and is still not a part of any forum moderator's tasks or duties.

On top of that Right now I'm unclear if Finder is gone for good or if he'll come back. I hope he's well either way. ❤️ 

In the meantime, if you want event threads, go ahead and make some yourselves, folks. Good luck have fun.

No, i hadn't known, but i had suspected, based on some comments i' seen.  i may take a stab at it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Cleverphox, word of advice, delete both posts you made in the Gift Codes thread; posting a code that is already posted is literally the opposite of Clever...

Since this forum has no 'DELETE' option, edit both posts into a polite request for deletion.  The sooner the better.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm getting frustrated with the current event order. All the DP combativity is going nowhere. I have most of OD girls, stocking up for next MD means missing out on lots of progress on SE, plus PoA still needs some villains defeated, but spending it all on LC & PoA feels lackluster as well... if only LD comes later like some months ago

How do you guys do it, if you unlock DP at all?

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...