Chit Chat Thread - If you just want to talk about everyday CxH things

Gotaku

Sometimes the Combination of Contests just seems to good to be real. 😁

Those are todays Contest (Day 2 CbC):
image.png.958b8b8cb710adfa81ddd504b1be1635.pngimage.png.ed058dd1855ef00ec88ededa85d0b77a.png

And then there is PoV, where I have 2 Days to get the missing 700 Points to complete the last 40 Shards for the Girl.

image.png.9a79d18e55df11bb53e674e5a0c333f3.pngimage.png.4e27b9d0ff3a966bbe7f8724c94c5972.png

Live can be so easy, and than there is DP on the other Hand. 🤣

Just wanted to add, in HH it is quite similar, there is clearly "Spend Gems" as well, but also "Give XP to the Girls".
I like it very much, when those two things come together.

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 2

Last time i asked i got slammed for "SPAMMING" when i had not spammed by any definition for spamming here in the kk forums or elsewhere on the internet.  IF I VIOLATED ANY KK POLICY WITH THAT POST, IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN EXPLAINED TO ME, so i'd know what i did wrong.  Hitting me w/another ban is not informative or helpful, & punishing me for "SPAMMING" when i had not, well i think you can imagine how that made me feel.

i suspect the edited screenshot was the problem.  If it was considered a spoiler i don't see how; it was from the intro story every player sees before they sign up/create their kk account.

That said, the question i want to ask is, does anyone know who the Redhead in the intro is?  (pic in SPOILER)

Spoiler

p.png

If info about her & how to get her is a spoiler then use the spoiler tool in your reply, thank you.

Not attacking @DvDivXXX, just trying to get some answers.

• Thinking 1

On 5/11/2023 at 2:37 PM, Karxan said:

Last time i asked i got slammed for "SPAMMING" when i had not spammed by any definition for spamming here in the kk forums or elsewhere on the internet.  IF I VIOLATED ANY KK POLICY WITH THAT POST, IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN EXPLAINED TO ME, so i'd know what i did wrong.  Hitting me w/another ban is not informative or helpful, & punishing me for "SPAMMING" when i had not, well i think you can imagine how that made me feel.

i suspect the edited screenshot was the problem.  If it was considered a spoiler i don't see how; it was from the intro story every player sees before they sign up/create their kk account.

(...) Not attacking @DvDivXXX, just trying to get some answers.

Hey, man. Wow, that's a lot of shouting and getting your panties in a twist over nothing worth it imho. I realize you've posted this a few days ago and might have calmed down already, but I've taken a little break from the forum recently as I have health and RL issues to deal with. I honestly don't remember the specifics of the post and moderation you're referring to, but for starters, every forum warning must have an offense type selected, and the default one is "Spamming", so it's not uncommon for that to stick even when that's not really what the warning is about (we have limited options for this: a few specific ones and then "Other"). Then, please understand the forum has its own set of rules but beyond that, we mods do what we think is best in a given situation. When you get a warning, it's rarely a matter of whether or not you broke Rule X or ticked box Y, except for very simple and very obvious no-nos (to us at least).

In general we always had a fairly strict no spoilers policy across the forum. Now that we have a functioning "Spoiler" feature, as long as you use it and mention what might we might get spoilers for by clicking on it, it's fine. That's a relatively recent fix though (a couple of months or so?), for the longest time that feature was broken so we couldn't allow any spoilers, visual or written, in forum posts. I think the post you're referring dates back to  long before that.

I can check your moderation history if you want, but to the best of my recollection, posting spoilers or spamming were never a concern about you. I remember warning you and eventually giving you the permanent mod-approval restriction because you had a tendency to troll, though (or at least make posts that were indistinguishable from trolling even if that wasn't your intention). Particularly in a few already heated discussion threads back in the day (so pretty similar to Omer in that regard).

I don't feel attacked personally by your reaction here, although I appreciate you making sure of it, thanks for that. In general, moderation is much more limited and structurally amateur on this forum than you seem to assume. I have no issue with your posting habits in general, and I'm glad to have you around. It's just that you occasionally and unpredictably make posts that would require moderation if there wasn't the safeguard in place, so this is the best long-term solution I've found (again, similarly to what I did with Omer). Please don't take this personally or as a punishment. There were regulars in the (distant) past that we ended up having to ban permanently even though most of their posts were good, and this is a much preferable alternative in my eyes. I hope this helps. Take care and please take it easy, man. ❤️ 

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

• 2 weeks later...

I 💢HATE💢 my computer...

💢💢💢...

getting thru the next few PoA tasks in a timely manner shouldn't have been a huge ask...  getting the next round of Villain fights in before the PoV changeover should have been a done deal, & gotten me the last 💖x20 for Degree...

• Sad 3

On a less annoying note, in SEX FRIENDS, i have the 600 kkobans/gold for "Reaching World 2" in PSH; does "World 2" mean "2. Fuckwell University" or "Sex World"?  I've done the one a long time ago & up to '4. Homecumming' now, & the other i just started today.  Still not getting the 600kkb/gld in either CXH or HH.

7 hours ago, Karxan said:

SEX FRIENDS, (...) not getting the 600kkb/gld in either CXH or HH

Send in-game support tickets from each game with details on which reward(s) you haven't received. 

7 hours ago, Karxan said:

(LOTS of flashy effects and multiple posts in a row)

You're able to Edit your existing posts to add or change something, right? (Three-dot menu top right of your post -> Edit). Please do that instead of a new post when no one else posted since your last one.

Also, I've moved the one with the Thanos meme to Chit Chat as I don't see how it's relelvant in the PoA thread (which for some reason no one else seems to be posting in).

Beyond that, well, a little color and effects here and there can enhance things. A lot of them all the time just make your posts difficult to read and sometimes even visually unpleasant. But this part is just my personal advice, not a mod's instructions. Something like color-coding and including specific icons for the same specific things in every post as Ravi does is a bit different as it becomes a consistent format with enough repetition, we know what to expect and the colors and effects are where and how we expect them to be, so it can actually enhance the reading experience (though that's a lot of extra work). But random font, size and color change can be a bit exhausting imho.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Thinking 1

It is always nice, if there is a consistancy in every aspekt, regarding to one specific Item.

image.png.644e9f5c96b3820b00204ef7a09ce111.png

image.png.dcccf640305805975b5fe738328c8978.png

image.png.42dac3fbc01be550941b2da5cbca6627.png

image.png.e3127cdc2f94d5ad47136e4083365955.png

Good to see, that they agree on this one. 🤪

Just noticed and I don't believe it is true, but it actually says it would drop 35 Shards at Level 5. 😲

I just upgraded from 3 to 4, and at level 3 it said there would be 4 shards at level 5, which is shown correctly.
Did the same at PsH and now it shows this: image.png.5a1080aed10cffed7c6f569e1a9cf0d8.png

Is that correct, or just a visual thing?

---------------------------------

Sure. Now I see it.

The first one shows how much shards I have right now.
The second one would be after the next drop.
And the third one would be after the next drop, if I upgrade know to the next Level.

Very confusing. 😵

But still, this one should be a 5 instead of 35. image.png.858299eb2e303d8f5110d54c6ff9d276.png

Edited by Der DinX
  • Thinking 1

7 minutes ago, Karxan said:

More collateral wins in PoA Villain fights yesterday!

Lucinda Copperspring, Rabbit babe, & Pussex Machina.

& a rare 3rd!

Pro-tip: if you double click images, you can re-size them.  I did it for you there.  Makes it not take up so much space, and more pleasing to the eye that way.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

so the other day when i had Night-Club dailies, i got a nice Bonus!  Also emptied my GNCpool!

image.png.5364e62131cb7345c4a8cd1508bccfc1.png

Edit: In other news, i might be a tad jelly @Der DinX's roster...

Edit JUN 5: @Ravi-Sama, Please tell me we have 50k/New Girl tomorrow?  i need some good news...

Edit JUN 6: PoG ALERT!  LAST DAY FOR POG REWARDS!!!  YOU DON'T WANNA MISS GETTING THE GIRL(S)!!

image.thumb.png.b4cb3e51142b9392049ee351b41a4702.png

Edited by Karxan
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, jelom said:

Why are daily period deals in the new shop in HH but not in CxH?

image.thumb.png.4d8720b647373571485f7b3a40b1687d.png

image.thumb.png.24025ff352baf22347e6ee5b9732cb73.png

2 hours ago, Der DinX said:

I've send a Ticket.

Also making tickets.  In HH i had claimed daily BEFORE RESET & did NOT GET ANOTHER after the Reset.

In CXH, i had no Weekly reward.

5 hours ago, jelom said:

Why are daily period deals in the new shop in HH but not in CxH?

image.thumb.png.4d8720b647373571485f7b3a40b1687d.png

image.thumb.png.24025ff352baf22347e6ee5b9732cb73.png

I also didn't have a free daily deal at first, but after some time (maybe an hour) from the reset, I suddenly had it on this screen.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Gimme that shrug smiley! 🤷🏽‍♂️

Never! ^^ (Oh, those blank squares remind me I've been meaning to get some fresher emoji addons for Opera after seeing how much smileys I'm missing out on when I had to use FireFox instead for the patch notes this morning).