Daily Goals: Please make all the possible goals available everyday.

Neatchee

Hello! With the daily goals, not everyone's goals are the same. Different people are at different places in their Harem journey and are prioritizing different activities. Right now, it looks like only certain goals are available each day and at times the goals don't line up with what someone can do at that time (like winning a league match when you are at a point where you cannot win league matches, or do champion performances when you don't have tickets) If all the possible goals are available everyday, people are rewarded for playing the game the way they want to play it (and are able to play it), but just playing it consistently. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Edited by Neatchee
Left letter out of word in title
  • Thanks 1
  • Hearts 1

• Neatchee changed the title to Daily Goals: Please make all the possible goals available everyday.

I mean... yes, on rare occasions there might be a goal or two that you aren't in a position to complete, though that should be pretty rare, no?

You mentioned League matches, which was the first thing that came to my mind too, and that's definitely occasionally a concern. Champions performances (are those ever Daily goals? I don't recall getting those), you can probably win the tickets you need in Seasons or PoP before the day is over, most of the time. It's not like the events, where you might need 30 wins plays to advance, and if you only have 5 tickets you're just done.

And, that being said... I don't know if you've noticed, but the Daily goals rewards add up to significantly more than the 100 you need to open the last chest. So, you don't need to complete ALL of them — just enough to get to 100. There's no reward whatsoever for completing goals once you've reached that point. And I haven't personally encountered a day yet where I couldn't reach 100 if I tried. Of course, your experience may be different, maybe I've just been lucky.

Edited by NYPup2Train
  • Thanks 2

Gotta agree with @NYPup2Train here, the general outline of the Daily goals is very generous as there are always more goals than needed for all five chests.

For example I do ignore always the "spend kobans" goal because apart from perhaps the last chest with the red (mythic) items the rewards are not worth wasting kobans and the goal "win fights in league" is very hard to complete on Nutaku because you don't have all leagues there and thus are competing against the most powerful players much quicker than on the main server.

I too haven't yet encountered a day where I wouldn't be able to gather all five chests. If there is a day when I don't get all five it is on purpose because I want to save resources and don't need the rewards from Daily Goals so urgently.

• Like 2