Updating the Game

erhuty

500 internal server error is a temporary IP ban from sending too many requests at once. I'm told constantly checking to see if its back can extend the ban. You can work around it with a VPN or proxy. It normally happens when people are doing lots of pachinko, books, gifts or donating.

"Error 500 is usually shown when you can't connect to any Kinkoid games due to your IP address being temporarily banned. This is caused by sending too many requests in a short time, such as upgrading Market stats or giving girls books or gifts. This lasts for 15-60 minutes and is working as intended.

If you have a flashing loading screen before seeing an error 500, clear all cookies for hentaiheroes.com, comixharem.com, gayharem.com and kinkoid.com before attempting to login again."

This is copied straight from kinkoids discord server.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Oliver66 said:

This is copied straight from kinkoids discord server.

My apologies for Kinkoid team unfamilar with error types and thanks them for didn't name it Error 404 to further confusing players 😆

PS: I gor Error 500 regulary only after updating the game and never during real click-click-click actions like spending tenths of books etc.

Edited by erhuty