Too many parallel-running events

Eckos

Two events running concurrently is completely fine and may even allow for some neat strategizing and tactical resource planning but when there are so many events you almost can't see the Collect Harem-money button anymore it is getting out of hand:

GH_main_too_many_events.thumb.png.3ee13368bad5042fc840af210732eaa5.png

Not to mention that according to the calendar for this month there should be only two events running concurrently anyways.

24 minutes ago, erhuty said:

I can't see this button too! 😆

500.jpg

This issue usually requires clearing browser cache and cookies completely, then restarting the browser itself. I had that error already once too, about two or three weeks ago.

500 internal server error is a temporary IP ban from sending too many requests at once. I'm told constantly checking to see if its back can extend the ban. You can work around it with a VPN or proxy. It normally happens when people are doing lots of pachinko, books, gifts or donating.

• Thanks 1

Il y a 2 heures, Eckos a dit :

Two events running concurrently is completely fine and may even allow for some neat strategizing and tactical resource planning but when there are so many events you almost can't see the Collect Harem-money button anymore it is getting out of hand:

GH_main_too_many_events.thumb.png.3ee13368bad5042fc840af210732eaa5.png

Not to mention that according to the calendar for this month there should be only two events running concurrently anyways.

TADA!!! Surprise! New feature, new guy!

I have the same issue for my money x)

Hmmm... the most hard thing in new event (Bang Bassel) is to claim last reward due to the bad UX design... But Legendary guys for 10 minutes and zero resources - thanks a lot! :)

Oh, they make him 5 star instead of 3 star! Thanks twice! 😆

Edited by erhuty