• Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

Comix Harem

1217.jpg

Boss Bang

The Bang of your Life

Wildman,

Get ready for a new type of event - The Boss Bang. Gather a team of your strongest superheroines and fight against the Big Boss - Bang Shadowblaze.

Prove your worth and she will shower you with gifts and join your Harem. If you can’t win with your team, you can select a new one or heal your team for another chance.

Let’s bang forever and ever!

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Shadowblaze

Ynyu2P9.png <- clickable

@Noacc

So... the Boss doesn't get stronger if you level up, right? So if I level up the Boss doesn't suddenly become a level stronger?

Is there any reason not to wait until the 4th and final day then? If the boss is still going to be as strong then as it is today, while I'll presumably gain levels and improve girls between now and then?

It doesnt get stronger if you level up, it only gets automatically stronger itself every single fight. Literally doesnt matter which day you fight it, there is no impact on any contests or anything.

Has anymore managed to defeat it on Comix yet without rebuying? Im getting absolutely pounded compared to HH. The balance is completely off, far too strong.

Edited by Gotaku

6 hours ago, Gotaku said:

Has anymore managed to defeat it on Comix yet without rebuying? Im getting absolutely pounded compared to HH. The balance is completely off, far too strong.

I was able to take it down first thing this morning (about an hour after the event started) with just my weekly boosted team. They got down to 50% by the time I had done 100 kills. I was sailing through it, maybe they boosted her since this morning.

On 2/24/2022 at 11:35 AM, jackin5xy said:

what level are you?

Right now I'm level 310 but claimed lots of XP at end of Feb. I was probably under 300 at the time. (Sorry, I don't check the Forum that often.)