serverslow

pickup

there are just too many people going for the event girl/girls atm ... it´s annoying but it happens :/

it´s the same with Mythic Days everytime the event starts

36 minutes ago, pickup said:

hi after this new feature server becomes slow. it takes alot of time to do something.

• Like 1

@pickup At reset time the game tends always to be laggy and it will go more worse if it's combined with the start of an event and while Mythic Days and LC it's the worst case we have. Today starts two new events, one of them Mythic Days and also the start of the first Boss Bang. Two reasons for a lot of player to do things around reset time and the server will do, what's server normaly do in such cases.

Two LCs in the last nine days and the Contest PoV take a part of this. There much more activities from a lot of player to participate in the two LCs and the PoV too. In addition: We had never so much to do in the game and this affects the servers too. Parallel events, PoV, Season and the other activities... No wondering that the server is gasping.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

@pickup At reset time the game tends always to be laggy and it will go more worse if it's combined with the start of an event and while Mythic Days and LC it's the worst case we have. Today starts two new events, one of them Mythic Days and also the start of the first Boss Bang. Two reasons for a lot of player to do things around reset time and the server will do, what's server normaly do in such cases.

thanks i am aware of all that specially with the new content be release  but still today was almost unplayble the reason of my post.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Pervyperv said:

No offense. But the game has been awfully slow the past few weeks. It takes a great amount of time to use books or gift on girls and it is very annoying. It is not just this event. Even when the mythics were introduced it was more smooth than now.

100% agree

At this point, it's no longer "too many players playing the game". 4 hours after reset, it took me 15 (!!) minutes to give enough affection to Melisandre's 5th star to complete the "Spend Money" quest. Sure, I only had low-level items left, so I had to spend ~300 items, but it shouldn't have taken more than 1~2 minutes.

Devs should really stop for a sec and think about fixing the server performances, before introducing more time-sensitive or click-intensive events (Such as, say, Boss Bang or Mythic Contests...)

Maybe something that could be off help for the devs to figure this out, or compare. the HH site has been slower for several weeks now compared to CxH. At first I thought it was cause my harem is way larger on hh and that took longer to progress, but now I'm guessing that is not the case.

With thousands of shards of the mythic event immediately disappearing within the same minute as they become available, it doesn't take a genius to see what is going on. All the script bot users are slowing it for the rest of us, but as long as they bring in money they keep turning a blind eye to this. The game has become unplayable since every click takes at least 5 seconds. So I guess the only thing left for regular playing people is to quit then.

• Hug 1

That, plus the thousands of players each having their 100 BB fights to do (more if they take some losses)... We have three fairly server-demanding events at once today. So yeah, it's no surprise the lag is worse than usual.

One advice: make sure the MD tab is at 0 shards and there's a comfortable amount of time until the next refill before you tackle something else that requires a lot of clicks. It's a bit better than if you happen to overlap with the MDR rushes.