Cumback Contests are LIVE

Liliat

On 2/25/2022 at 1:44 PM, blaa said:

yeah, the rewards are massive, not just good. I dont want to steal somebody's shards, but i wont hold back if I see an opportunity.

btw. i copied that for your information since we now have all three kind of contests on TS

image.thumb.png.2ad17f48ff0de12f38f9d0c830de50d0.png

Do you have it in text form? Too laze to type it all down...

16 minutes ago, 430i said:

Do you have it in text form? Too laze to type it all down...

here you go

3 days = 3 contests = one contest per day

Day 1/ Orbital Pantheon: Use Orbs (3000 points) and Do Pantheon Performances (400 points)

Day 2/ Gemini’s Season: Spend Gems (36 points) and Earn Mojo (30 points) (earn mojo doesn't reduce points when you get a negative value on a loss)

Day 3/ Clubs & Villains: Challenge Club Champion (900 points) and Defeat Villains (200 points)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

Is it me or is Challenge Club Champion the absolute worst idea of all of these? If your club has a plat member this is just them nuking the rest of your club members. ☹️ 

Edit: I'm okay with plat members getting an easy win now and then (like they do for some normal contests,) but them doing at the expense of their club members seems like terrible game design.

Edited by Shaftiel
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Shaftiel said:

Is it me or is Challenge Club Champion the absolute worst idea of all of these? If your club has a plat member this is just them nuking the rest of your club members. ☹️ 

Edit: I'm okay with plat members getting an easy win now and then (like they do for some normal contests,) but them doing at the expense of their club members seems like terrible game design.

not sure if it actualy is the worst idea, but we'll have to see how bad the balance actually is. Your assumption why this is the worst is definitley wrong though: Plat card holders dont get koban-free CC fights, their free option is only for normal champions.

Edited by blaa
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Shaftiel said:

Challenge Club Champion the absolute worst idea of all of these

5 hours ago, blaa said:

Your assumption why this is the worst is definitley wrong though

Yop. It's a terrible idea simply because it once more creates a direct clash between individual goals and Club cooperation and positive interactions. That objective basically reads "would you rather lose this contest or alienate slash screw over your entire Club?". And that's for each individual player. Say there's a dozen or more players in the same Club who each wants to win that CBC badly... Either it's a terrible Club already, or they'll make it one just by following this goal, or they all agree to do the right thing for their Club and pass up on that CBC. None of these prospects is appealing in the least.

On top of that, the recently improved hybrid system for CC shard distribution is by far the best we've ever had (imho) and its introduction simplified things and made cooperation for CC within a Club easier and fairer in most cases. This makes it an even worse timing to introduce a feature that's basically designed to destroy or at the very least challenge harmony in Clubs.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Shaftiel said:

The platinum card dont give you free challenges so the nuking the Cc is not really an option so your worries are totally unfounded nuking right now will probably take a big amount of kobans most people are hopefully not stupid enough to try that🤣

13 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Yop. It's a terrible idea simply because it once more creates a direct clash between individual goals and Club cooperation and positive interactions. That objective basically reads "would you rather lose this contest or alienate slash screw over your entire Club?". And that's for each individual player. Say there's a dozen or more players in the same Club who each wants to win that CBC badly... Either it's a terrible Club already, or they'll make it one just by following this goal, or they all agree to do the right thing for their Club and pass up on that CBC. None of these prospects is appealing in the least.

On top of that, the recently improved hybrid system for CC shard distribution is by far the best we've ever had (imho) and its introduction simplified things and made cooperation for CC within a Club easier and fairer in most cases. This makes it an even worse timing to introduce a feature that's basically designed to destroy or at the very least challenge harmony in Clubs.

However, if you have somebody who decides to screw the club over that badly, you can simply just boot them. Set up the rule in advance, and kick them out as necessary.

Looks like the girl will be Competitive Lola.

Edited by Zteev
  • Like 1

Looking at the rewards they are pretty decent, especially for newer and lower-level players. You can get old girls, and mythic books, and some gems. 3 top 30 finishes or two top 15 get the girl. A very nice bit of help for newer players.

For veteran players, this will help those who didn't spend Kobans on Path of Attraction (PoA), or didn't do well in Seasons. It's definitely not aimed at being for big spenders, since they already likely have the girl. They may want the side rewards, but there are decent rewards as long as you are top 30.

As a free to play who has almost every girl from past Path of Attraction (all excluding the special winter preparations in December 2002) & Seasons (missing only one) I am likely somebody you want in your bracket, as I'm very unlikely to be competing for a top 4 spot, and likely not a top 15, unless one of these lines up with a regular contest or PoA task or something.

20 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

I think it might actually work the other way round... (Though it might just be the n00b in me talking)

With the old system strong club members would get the huge shard drop in a rather short time, while weaker members got 1 shard. With the new system the weaker members get more shards but the champions gets beaten less often as it doesn't worth as much to spend tickets on the CB for the strong members. With these contests it might push stronger members to return to the old rate of beating the champion while at the same time bringing more members to participate and thus giving weaker players more shards all in all.

Again, it might be the fact that I'm a weaker player and never actually got to make a proper dent at the CB's impression, but this seems like a positive outcome to me. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Uggi said:

I think the contest is broken.

I click the button and it loads very briefly and that's it.

2 minutes ago, Capitan Haddock said:

Yes. Same happens to me

Mates it is a contest, not a "normal event" w8 for the contest time to appear (my case still miss 15 minutes) 

• Like 2

• FinderKeeper changed the title to Cumback Contests are LIVE
17 minutes ago, natstar said:

The same thing happens at the start of legendary contests you cannot see the event girl by clicking the event tab until 30 mins into the first day of the event.

it's different here, cause you could click on the widget, but it didnt show the event tab.

Anyway, it's working now.

Trash event, it is necessary to change the mechanics of choosing girls as a champion club or as in places of power, give four girls a month and add six at the same time, in a year this event with the same girls will not be repeated stupidly under the current system, then at least it will be justified not to be able to separate players with a girl and without...

Edited by Dmitrii
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 2

1 hour ago, Yamiray said:

Bunny's Mother and Lupa's Mother

Do not take this words as pure gold (my memory is not that great) but if i remember correctly (maybe someone else can confirm) our dear 2 moms have been technically already revived. I think they were putted into an OD or an event, this might be why they "skipped them". 

• Like 1

People who are concerned about a few members nuking the rest need to belong to a different club.  Yes, we still have two days until the "Challenge Club Champion" part of the event. But I have no doubt that the pattern will continue per the screengrab (taken 5 minutes ago with the current CC 93% beaten) - no nuking occurring.  It's easy enough to enforce: nuke and you're gone.  But it's even better not to have to enforce it.

Capture.JPG

Edited by Antonym
  • Like 3
  • Hearts 3

8 minutes ago, Xemnas said:

I think they were putted into an OD or an event, this might be why they "skipped them". 

I have all the events in a database. I remember them saying Lupa's Mother was going to be in the 5th Anniversary in the post of the time but she never actually was. In the Harem now she's listed as available in Anniversary but that is wrong.

Edited by Yamiray

28 minutes ago, Yamiray said:

I have all the events in a database. I remember them saying Lupa's Mother was going to be in the 5th Anniversary in the post of the time but she never actually was. In the Harem now she's listed as available in Anniversary but that is wrong.

Lupa's Mother was in the Anniversary Event during July 2020.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Hastur said:

Lupa's Mother was in the Anniversary Event during July 2020.

Your right I did my search wrong, but both of them where Pachinko only for that event no trolls. So getting them would more be on the luck side so don't think that's a good reason to skip them. also they came out 4/24/20 and the Anniversary where you may have somehow gotten them was only 3 months later on 7/13/20 so we are hitting 2 years now. But lola is 5/25/20 so if there going off of last time seen ok fine just don't skip them altogether is all I'm saying

Edited by Yamiray
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Zteev said:

Looks like the girl will be Competitive Lola.

Looks like you were right.  Tho it's obvious now, can I ask how you knew yesterday?  Discord?  Another channel I'm missing?  Awesome powers of deduction?

For my club, I've noticed very little change in participation besides we now get more shards :)  Will be interesting for the event.