Cumback Contests are LIVE

Liliat

2 hours ago, Mongooo said:

I finished day 1 in 10th place = 50 shards and day 2 in 11th place = 50 shards. So I have 100 shards but I did not claim them before the new Contest started. Now I am competing with other guys for a girl I already have enough shards for. Well, it will be helpful for PoV but now, one guy less will have the chance for the girl. :(

Unfortunately, you compete with people who don't have the girl even if you already have it, so it doesn't matter.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Kenrae said:

The other prizes are better than a 3-star girl for me.

Yeah, I considered suggesting that the non-shard prizes be better at the bottom of the bracket/for losers but didn't figure that'd fly ;)

Anyway, sorry if dumb Q already answered elsewhere but for today's contest what is "Defeat Villains"?  I thought Villains were Dark Lord, Ninja spy, etc but they're listed out...unless that's a visual bug?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, jpanda said:

Yeah, I considered suggesting that the non-shard prizes be better at the bottom of the bracket/for losers but didn't figure that'd fly ;)

Anyway, sorry if dumb Q already answered elsewhere but for today's contest what is "Defeat Villains"?  I thought Villains were Dark Lord, Ninja spy, etc but they're listed out...unless that's a visual bug?

Did you honestly expect that a new event would go completely smoothly without any issues/bugs my friend ;) :P ?

sombody probably just forgot to check it so yeah visual issue (I´ll bet it´ll still be there next week :D )

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I'm level 418 on HH.com.  Spent 85 orbs for 255k points, including 35 GPx1s, 10 GPx10s, 10 MPx1s, & 30 EPx1s on the CBC for Competitive Lola from PoA #2.  Did 17 Pantheon fights for 6.8k points.  Finished in 8th place, for 50 affection with a 261.8k score.  

I noticed buying GPx1 spins didn't count towards the CBC; you have to have the actual orbs.  That made money useless, and I'll hoard GPx1s from now on.  

1st place: 999k (333 orbs)
Top 4: 519.6k (~170 orbs)
Top 15: 168k (~56 orbs)
Top 30: 13k (3-4 orbs).

On the second day, I spent about 2.5k total gems of the voyeur and eccentric elements.  It gave me about a 150k score.  If there's a CBC every week (4 times per month), and there's 8 elements, then using up two types of gems per week makes some sense.  I ended up between 5-15th place for another 50 affection, letting me recruit Drunk Rangiku (Competitive Lola).  She was from the 2nd PoA, which I didn't play, and I wanted her for a long time.

Getting just above 30th place for 3 consecutive days, is the cheapest way to deal w/ these contests, w/o jeopardizing your chances in the LC later.  That could take some last minute baby sitting, and might be risky.  I'd rather get 50 affection on the first 2 days.  It doesn't make sense fighting for a top 4 spot, if these contests are weekly.  You can't burn through all of your resources 4 times a month.  You might end up forfeiting a legendary 5 star from the LC, which is more valuable than one of these 3 star PoA girls.

1477088_imightbemick_rolling-drunk.png?f

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 2

I made a PoA girl checklist, using screenshots of the wiki.  If the premium PoA girls that cost 7.2k kobans to obtain, are included in the future CBCs, in order, then it's likely that every other week will have a much more difficult CBC.  Free players like myself will have high demand for their missing girls.  Included a blank checklist if you want to check your own.  Also, added their elements, if that matters to you for the passive bonuses.  It would be interesting to see a poll of which PoA girls players want more, or are missing the most.

PoA girls.png

PoA girls checklist.png

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I made a PoA girl checklist, using screenshots of the wiki.  If the premium PoA girls that cost 7.2k kobans to obtain, are included in the future CBCs, in order, then it's likely that every other week will have a much more difficult CBC.  Free players like myself will have high demand for their missing girls.  Included a blank checklist if you want to check your own.  Also, added their elements, if that matters to you for the passive bonuses.  It would be interesting to see a poll of which PoA girls players want more, or are missing the most.

PoA girls.png

PoA girls checklist.png

This should help some folks. My admittedly basic way of dealing with this is to simply look in my harem and figuring out whom I don't have from Seasons & PoA. At the moment, it's only 4 girls, and I suspect those are among those that most are missing.

PoA: Cheer Cynthia, Cheer Ruriko, and Cheer Mika, all from Midwinter Preparations in Dec 2021. That was the 'bonus' PoA that was really, really hard, and really almost required spending cash.

Seasons: Penny from Season 1, Season of the Rose. She's the only girl that has required cash payment, and is from the oldest Season.

• Like 3

As a Level 416 / 417, finished with a top 4 using mainly GP x1 and MyP x1 to secure Competitive Lola, then 2 top 15 without even trying that hard, for 200 shards total.

Can someone remind me what I get for instead of shards after I've obtained her ? Want to compare if 50 or 100 flowers would be better. Ta

I figured I´d go for a 1st today because I do need to buy an AM booster anyways.. managed a 1st place on hh (the first 2 days were top 15 and all 3 days top 15 on nutaku) looks like it´ll be fairly doable to get the cumback girl in the future for me if needed :) 

I was able to get 1st for pretty much the koban cost of an AM booster in the market ^^

Also kinda off-topic but still kinda cool: got 1st in both contests and my league today on my main :D

Bildschirmfoto 2022-03-10 um 13.01.42.pngBildschirmfoto 2022-03-10 um 13.01.51.png

I am lucky to get 1st twice paying orbs and kobans.
Day 2 requires extremely luck and long time to store over 50k gems in total(1st got Over 1.3M )
This is a cycle to give girl xp at LC day4 and use gems at CumC day2.And don't expect to have give girl xp contest together.
The prize to replace the girl shards is very bad.

截圖 2022-03-10 下午9.37.46.png

8 hours ago, Zteev said:

PoA: Cheer Cynthia, Cheer Ruriko, and Cheer Mika, all from Midwinter Preparations in Dec 2021. That was the 'bonus' PoA that was really, really hard, and really almost required spending cash.

Seasons: Penny from Season 1, Season of the Rose. She's the only girl that has required cash payment, and is from the oldest Season.

I remember PoA #20 being very difficult.  I managed to finish the free side of it to get Cheer Cynthia, mostly b/c I liked her art.  As you can see from the PoA checklist, I'm missing all of the premium PoA girls except for the ones from PoA #s 5, 8, & 9.  I didn't consider Seasons, b/c I have all of those girls, like you, except for Penny.  I made a checklist anyway, in case some players find it useful.

Season Girls.png

Season Girls Checklist.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 3/9/2022 at 5:33 PM, Liliat said:

Unlike Legendary Contests, players are not separated based on whether they already own the girl or not. So, as soon as you join the contest, you're "taking" shards from other players.

And if I remember correctly, extra shards (> 100) do not count in PoV, so they won't really help either. It's really just a choice between extra flowers or extra MPx1 orbs.

Ok, thanks. I did not find this info on the forum or I did not search enough for it, so I thought it would be like Legendary Contests.

23 hours ago, Kenrae said:

Unfortunately, you compete with people who don't have the girl even if you already have it, so it doesn't matter.

I am not sure if I do not understand you or if you did not understand me. In my reply before I meant that I thought I would join the brackets fighting for orbs after I got 100 shards like in Legendary Contests.

The way I understand you would mean, nobody would fight for orbs in Cumback Contests or Legendary Contests because nobody has the girl even if you got 100 shards. Anyway, Liliat answered what I was searching for.

21 hours ago, holymolly said:

Did you honestly expect that a new event would go completely smoothly without any issues/bugs my friend ;) :P ?

sombody probably just forgot to check it so yeah visual issue (I´ll bet it´ll still be there next week :D )

Well, that is not a "Cumback Contests" exclusive "feature". :D There is at least one regular Contest which also shows "Defeat Villains" above "Defeat Dark Lord", "Defeat Ninja Spy", ... . Do not ask me for the exact name of that Contest but it was one of the Contests in the past 10 days.

16 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I made a PoA girl checklist, using screenshots of the wiki.

4 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I didn't consider Seasons, b/c I have all of those girls, like you, except for Penny.  I made a checklist anyway, in case some players find it useful.

Thanks for these. Sure, for Seasons I saved your filled out version directly instead of the blank template, because the paywalled Penny is the only one I'm missing as well. But it's still pretty handy to have, especially for PoA. 👍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mongooo said:

I am not sure if I do not understand you or if you did not understand me. In my reply before I meant that I thought I would join the brackets fighting for orbs after I got 100 shards like in Legendary Contests.

The way I understand you would mean, nobody would fight for orbs in Cumback Contests or Legendary Contests because nobody has the girl even if you got 100 shards. Anyway, Liliat answered what I was searching for.

There isn't a "bracket fighting for orbs". Everybody (with similar level) is in the same bracket. So, if you have the girl you see the mythics orbs and if you don't have her you see the shards, but that doesn't change the bracket you're in. You can see orbs and another player in the same bracket will see shards.

That's for Cumback Contests. For LC we are separated into different brackets once we have the girl.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

when i look at the scores of others, I probably got really lucky over here

image.png.d79aa4b6aa2ed7c932c93693cf081066.png

I am really curious when people suffer from spending like crazy in the first few contest rounds; hopefully they dont need a girl then.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, blaa said:

I am really curious when people suffer from spending like crazy in the first few contest rounds; hopefully they dont need a girl then.

You mean the not so interesting side reward from this "Book and Gems gaining" event? 🤔

Ok, it's sarcasm, but sadly true....

Theire are so much guys who invest only to get the relativ generous Books and Gems rewards that's really hard for a normal player who missed the girl to get a relevant amount of shards from her.

• Like 5

il y a 5 minutes, bolitho76 a dit :

Theire are so much guys who invest only to get the relativ generous Books and Gems rewards

Agree

il y a 5 minutes, bolitho76 a dit :

that's really hard for a normal player who missed the girl to get a relevant amount of shards from her.

Disagree

As far as I saw in my brackets (< lvl 400), the competition wasn't that bad. Anyone with decent savings for any kind of contest could get shards. You only need to make 3xTop 30, which really wasn't challenging at all.

And since most players already own most Seasons and PoA girls, it's not like you have to spend huge amounts of resources every week. You can keep just what you need when a girl shows up. Although they will probably come in a row, if they are revived in order (Since players mostly miss girls that have been released when they weren't playing).

As any contest, it takes a bit of planning and saving, but "really hard" seems exagerated :) It's a lot easier than Legendary Contest.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

1 minute ago, Liliat said:

Agree

Disagree

As far as I saw in my brackets (< lvl 400), the competition wasn't that bad. Anyone with decent savings for any kind of contest could get shards. You only need to make 3xTop 30, which really wasn't challenging at all.

And since most players already own most Seasons and PoA girls, it's not like you have to spend huge amounts of resources every week. You can keep just what you need when a girl shows up. Although they will probably come in a row, if they are revived in order (Since players mostly miss girls that have been released when they weren't playing).

As any contest, it takes a bit of planning and saving, but "really hard" seems exagerated :) It's a lot easier than Legendary Contest.

It really depends on who you get in your contest group and remember you only got 3 days instead of the 4 days that you get with legendary contests but you also get put into groups with people that already have the girl as well unlike legendary contest where they get their own group so it also depends if those players want the other rewards or not to how many points you need.

You are correct for the under lvl 400 contest bracket but bolitho76 is in the level 401+ level bracket so he more likely to get matched up against more pay to play players and more people with more stored recourses. you will notice it get harder to win contests as well once you get into that contest level bracket.

• Like 4

Il y a 6 heures, Liliat a dit :

As far as I saw in my brackets (< lvl 400), the competition wasn't that bad.

Idk.

I'm in the same bracket, and the top 30 was quite disputed the first two days (The first day, the top 30 was around 600k)

The third days i was in a chill group (except the top 6-7, but that's normal)

• Like 2
  • Surprised :O 1

Il y a 2 heures, Boulie2 a dit :

I'm in the same bracket, and the top 30 was quite disputed the first two days (The first day, the top 30 was around 600k)

Wow. In my group (<400), that was enough to reach Top 4, and @blaa took 1st place with half that score, in the Bracket of Death.

I would expect Top 30 to be a lot cheaper than that, with just a dozen of orbs to reach it; not 200.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Liliat said:

Wow. In my group (<400), that was enough to reach Top 4, and @blaa took 1st place with half that score, in the Bracket of Death.

blaa was extremely lucky with his brackets, I assure you.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, blaa said:

blaa agrees

holymolly does as well :P

(even though I feel like those numbers will significantly decrease once we get a few more weeks .. I mean hundreds of orbs f.e. every week isn´t sustainable even for those with the biggest orb pile´s .. good way to milk the cow KK.. I do have to agree :P )

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

On 3/10/2022 at 8:19 PM, Kenrae said:

There isn't a "bracket fighting for orbs". Everybody (with similar level) is in the same bracket. So, if you have the girl you see the mythics orbs and if you don't have her you see the shards, but that doesn't change the bracket you're in. You can see orbs and another player in the same bracket will see shards.

That's for Cumback Contests. For LC we are separated into different brackets once we have the girl.

Thank you, now I get it. :$

• Like 2

Il y a 7 heures, Liliat a dit :

Somewhat, i'm happy to know that i was simply in a group of death since i was literally convinced i wouldn't be able to get the girl every time at this rate :D 

On 3/10/2022 at 4:45 PM, Ravi-Sama said:

I made a checklist anyway, in case some players find it useful.

Thank you, Ravi-Sama, for the checklists!

For me there are still many PoA and season girls left, as I started to play in November 2020.

I could get the girl. I'm on player level 385 now. And I will have to think about the order in which I will claim the rewards. But I think I already made up my mind, because I need the orbs more than the flowers.

And I really want those gems! In fact I need them much more than the girl.

2022-03-12 - Pfad der Anziehung - Mädchen Checkliste.jpg

2022-03-12 - Saisons - Mädchen Checkliste.jpg

2022-03-10 - Cumback Contest.JPG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Hearts 1