Cumback Contests are LIVE

Liliat

This week we have Competitive Albane, who was a paid-path girl. So, if anyone was wondering: yes, CbC includes PoA paid-path girls :)

This means we'll have 6 girls to revive per month (2 from Seasons, 4 from PoA), but "only" 4 events per month; so with the current format, new girls will be added faster than they are revived.

46 minutes ago, Liliat said:

This week we have Competitive Albane, who was a paid-path girl. So, if anyone was wondering: yes, CbC includes PoA paid-path girls :)

This means we'll have 6 girls to revive per month (2 from Seasons, 4 from PoA), but "only" 4 events per month; so with the current format, new girls will be added faster than they are revived.

"Hey hey hey, I'm the last week Survey! Do you remember we *supposedly* talked of a revive, second PoV event that we *maybe* add *only if* people liked it enough? I was joking, it will be added whatever."

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Boulie2 said:

did they purposely skipped bunny and lupa's

As I said before, maybe in this thread not sure 😃, KK probably "skipped" our 2 dear moms because technically they have been revived already. After the POA the 2 moms were putted in other events (maybe was the anniversary, or an orgy days i can't remember well) so my guess is that this is the reason of the "skip". They are marked as "recently revived" 😂

• Sad 1

I went for an easy top 15 at 150k points. First place was around 600k as well, and Top 4 around 400k, I think (Maybe 300k).

Since we had an XP contest on HH, I made Top 1 for my final contest in the regular bracket. The XP made me go from lvl 399 to lvl 401, and I'm now entering the Bracket of Death 😨

Le 10/03/2022 à 13:28, Incubys a dit :

As a Level 416 / 417, finished with a top 4 using mainly GP x1 and MyP x1 to secure Competitive Lola, then 2 top 15 without even trying that hard, for 200 shards total.

Can someone remind me what I get for instead of shards after I've obtained her ? Want to compare if 50 or 100 flowers would be better. Ta

The alternate prizes appear on the third post of this subject, in case you haven't found it since your post.

I retrieved the rewards from the first cumback contest today and saw a behavior that I haven't seen mentioned explicitly here. Maybe it seemed obvious to everyone but me, though.

I retrieved the first day's 100 shards, got the girl and then went to retrieve the next day's rewards. The contest result screen displayed 50 shards but I got mythic orbs instead. Same for the third day's rewards.

So if you want to maximize the flowers retrieved, it seems you should aim to cash in one 50-shards reward or two 34-shards rewards before the 100-shards one. If you cash in the 100-shards first, you don't get any flowers (except for previous shards if you had some).

If you aim for mythic orbs, you don't have to cash in the 100-shards reward right after the first day of contest, you can wait until it matches another contest.

• Thanks 1

I did the bare minimum yesterday.  Used 10 EPx1s, 20 MPx1s, and 10 GPx1s.  Was in 15th place for 50 affection, and then got knocked down 1 spot in the end to 16th, b/c I wasn't babysitting it. 

I'm currently 11th in the gem contest, w/ a 256k score. 1st place is 856k, and 15th is 113k.  Spent most of my gems.  Even if I end up in the top 15, I'll still have to compete in the 3rd contest, fighting the CC and villains. 

The silver lining is that I still have 118 GPx10s saved up for the LC.  Since my gems are low, I'll have to be conservative using orbs in the LC, in anticipation of the next CBC for Competitive Clarisse.

1919333515_inoue34affectioncbc2022-03-16_2-34-142.png.c0b238dd9d26bf1376640f77d2f520e1.png

I ended up in a much more competitive bracket (Again ? :D )

Top 1: 1.5M

Top 4: 360k

Top 15: 175k

Top 30: 32k (Pretty easy for anyone trying; that's 1 day worth of gems)

I could have gone for Top 4, but that would have been costly, for a resource that is pretty limited (I would have needed +3300 Gems). Ended up 8th with 250k points.

So another Top 15. I can now claim Albane whenever I want :)

Did not occur to me until today since it didn't happen last time but this third day attacking clan champion is also annoying if you're on cooldown.  So, yes, you need to coordinate cooperation between your clan but further need to coordinate that the champ is even available.  No points for me today from that 1/2 without koban spend, lightly frustrating.

I also have been below top 30 both the first two days, not trying at all.  Last time I was in top 15 without trying at all, so not sure if it's bad luck for me or more aggressive bracket...or the girl...which I already had so don't really mind.

Thinking about it did reenforce my dislike of this event, because of snipers, just like legendary contests (last night, I went to sleep at 24th) which I believe someone previously stated and something it seems the game has no response to.  Which is fine but adding events that support it I think reenforces implementors don't consider it an issue or don't care.

Luckily I had the girl, so...enjoy your shards/gems 😃

I finished in 16th place twice after the first 2 days, so I have 68 affection for Competitive Albane.  This last contest is considerably more laid back, other than one guy nuking his CC w/ 300 tickets.  It might just be my bracket, but I can't see myself not getting the girl.  I did about 80 CC fights, and used some combativity from the PoV, also getting Nubia in the process.  I assume that most of the players that would snipe, already got C Albane on the first 2 days.

61231373_inoue68affection2022-03-17_4-09-20.thumb.png.e2723cf0b6ef8945635eaeb6de7a08e8.png

3 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I assume that most of the players that would snipe, already got C Albane on the first 2 days.

If that's what they going for, maybe, but I think most of the competitive players didn't go for the girl, they go for 120.000/200.000 XP in Books, 100/150 gems of all colour and an AM-Booster. The shards or the Orbs are minor rewards in this case.

I had enough ressources to reach 1st place in the last minutes, but didn't want to spend so much Koban, so a good trop 15 to me.

grafik.png.7d0c3e8c40ab7337ae3658503f78366d.png

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 4

12th place with ~40k points. So, 3xTop15. I think it's the sweet spot for a weekly event; not wasting too much resources while still maximizing the gains (And getting the girl, of course :) but even Top 30 can achieve that).

Sniping doesn't seem really interesting for these events (Unless you're very lucky with your bracket). Top 1/4 players usually spend several times as much resources, for a reward that is barely better. Doesn't feel worth it (Unless you're after the AM Booster, maybe? But I'm much more interested in the Gems and XP at the moment. Grabbing even 1 AM per week seems too expensive).

• Like 2

8 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

I think most of the competitive players didn't go for the girl, they go for 120.000/200.000 XP in Books, 100/150 gems of all colour and an AM-Booster. The shards or the Orbs are minor rewards in this case.

My main motivation was getting the girl (Competitive Albane).  The way I see it, I missed getting this girl 2 years ago, & she hasn't been obtainable since.  She's one of the most attractive versions, of a character I have nostalgia for, Orihime Inoue from Bleach.  She was behind a 7.2k koban premium barrier of an event (PoA #2) that only appeared once before, so it's likely players didn't prepare for it.  This makes demand for this specific girl higher.  The gems, GXP, orbs, flowers and even the AM booster can be viewed at a constant demand, b/c they're always available, but the shards for this girl were only available twice in 2 years (1.8 years to be exact, since she first appeared on May 25th, 2020).  From my perspective, the girl shards are the real prize. 

I was knocked down to 16th place twice, and then easily got 2nd place, so from that experience, I deduce, players just wanted the 50 shard reward, & after they got it, they didn't waste resources trying to get extra GXP, a single booster, orbs, or flowers.  Sure those rewards are nice, but they're available weekly, and you can just buy them in the shop or pachinko.

TLDR: I finished in 16th, 16th, and 2nd place in this CBC.  If I got the girl sooner, I would've relaxed on the 3rd contest.

1491243306_2022-03-15_15-00-50(3).png.a3f93fc6a507e017ed94d5c9783cafb8.png

@Ravi-Sama Oh, I didn't assume that you go for the books and gems. From your former postings it was obvious, that you go for the girl. I assume that most of your rivals invested more to get the Books, gems and the Booster and so that the most snipers didn't want the shards of the girl, like you assume in the sentence I quoted.

A lot of Player was able to get her in the PoA, because it was the second one. The first one was the one that most players had surprised so they can't go for the payed path (so it was to me). A great bunch of players was able to prepare for the second one and had enough Koban to get the payed path from the second PoA.

Congratulation to the girl, by the way. 

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 1

grafik.thumb.png.9f8ecb3dc315566e4dd2dc20cb94f262.png

To my surprise very active participation today. With the LC-Pachinko day yesterday I had thought there were lesser orbs used here but the ranking show that the rewards here are much more intresting than the LC. At first Place was Lunatic with 1.506.600 points.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Surprised :O 1

In my case it was a lot easier: 13th with 100k points. 16th was at 78k, but 13-15 were pretty tight around 100k.

Top 1 was at 360k and I considered going for it, but decided not to. I've already exhausted my GPx10 so I want to keep my stash of MPx1 for now.

Edited by Liliat

grafik.png.fd602d5053ba9e3196219f6c30be68d8.png

Place 1 at 1.205.850. Looks like that some players had used the chance with the LC and normal Contest to awaken some girls more. The top15 area is good enough to me, let's see, what the last day of this week with CmC will bring.

• Like 1

CBC #3: Competitive Clarisse (PoA #2)

1st Day: 7th Place - ~130k score.  Everyone was low on orbs after LC day #2, so it wasn't as difficult as CBC #2.

2nd Day: 11th Place - 309k score.  I used most of my gems. Gonna save tickets for the PoA and the next CBC.

The DC and LC overlapped, and I got 4th and 10th place.  I'm just 20 lvl 650 girls away from unlocking level 700.

513029462_competitiveclarissecbc3poa2.thumb.png.ccd8990e831698e92798e428e2bcb987.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama

Now... I had the girl first day (#3), so nothing to complain.

I just want to say that on day #2, first was 1.2M. He did spent 30k gems. I know is possible, but the guy was Level 320, low on League, and not exactly competing or collecting.

He practically did *nothing* so far with gems?

Day 3 is silly, all of our Club members are changing teams to deal the less possible damage and avoid completing the boss (95.7%). As a side note, this also make a Platinum Card a bit less relevant.