Cumback Contests are LIVE

Liliat

grafik.png.0e77d6e9106fd97a08dd64128b8caf53.png

A little bit more expensiv than expected but after some other tried to snipe in the last minutes, I want to be on the safe side and invested 3x10 tickets. Now I know that 1x10 had been enough, but better safe than sorry and the gems and books are worth it (in my eyes).

15th place was around 25.000 points.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 3

Another expensive consolation prize for losing my league (and this is the first time I get three #1 in a CbC). Another wannabe sniper who burned kobans just to make my win cost more. This screen may look like I overshot, but I was sitting pretty at #1 with 78k before the last 15 minutes, and then they started pushing back every time I made a x10, so I really had to ensure they wouldn't pass. Man, I hate the contest format in this game... V_v

CBC 11C - What is Love.png

• Like 3

An unusual contest for me. I spent all my EP/GP orbs in the Legendary Contest, and didn't have any MP girl available, so I couldn't spend too many orbs. Moreover, I did my Pantheon fights 30 minutes too early, with the new blessing, so they didn't count for this contest. Too many mistakes for one day...

I only had a few EP/GP orbs from 3 days of PoP. I guess it was enough?

top15-no-orbs.thumb.png.4a366b107354362747d19382bde2cd1c.png

(I didn't notice the last-minute sniping; I was rank 10th 10 minutes before reset. That was close 😅)

The new Pachinko rotation looks a lot more like the usual one:

mp.png.ca918c970688183bb2fc038a9ba11b1c.png

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 3

Well, I was ready to fight against snipers, and then at around 12:50 CET I got distracted and only came back after reset. ^^ Luckily, I didn't even get sniped!

CBC 12A - What is Love.png

Awesome! Now I can soft chill not only for the rest of this CbC for CbC in general until August. :) 

Good luck have fun to those still in this one.

• Like 3
  • Hearts 2

Il y a 21 heures, 430i a dit :

Damn, those CmC brackets are such a hit and miss. You needed 150k for 15th in my bracket, which would have been almost enough for top4 in others.

Right. It's all about these opportunities :)

Third win in a row (for this specific Gems contest) for me, even cheaper than the first 2 occurrences (I overspent a bit to be on the safe side):

top1-gems-mojo.thumb.png.5633cb0038f095dbbb112d3d8ba6bb42.png

I love seeing the contests page like this (Unfortunately it doesn't happen too often 😆 ) :

top1x2.thumb.png.eccb761e4555211fde14eb89b21f86ca.png

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 2
  • Hearts 2

CbC #12 Huntress Miyu

Day 1 Results

• 1st place: 247k (82 orbs)
  • 4th Place: 216k (72 orbs)
  • 15th place: 76k (25 orbs)
  • 30th place: 15k (5 orbs)

11th place (50 shards), w/ a 105k score, after spending 35 orbs, 20 MPx1s, & 15 GPx10s.

Day 2 Results

• 1st place: 889k (~25k gems)
  • 4th Place: 546k (~15k gems)
  • 15th place: 154k (~4k gems)
  • 30th place: 14k (~389 gems)

5th place (50 shards), w/ a 528k score.  I spent 12.9k gems.  Now I have 29 girls at level 700, and 35 girls awakened but still at level 650 (64 total).  They're 31 commons, & 4 L5s.  It would cost 1.98 mil XP to get those 35 girls to level 700.  I have just 85k XP atm, but I just need to awaken 36 more girls, and I'll be closer to unlocking level 750.  After that, the only remaining bottleneck will be saving up enough XP.

Day 3 Results

I got the girl already, so w/e.  I'll take it easy on day 3.  Always liked Maki (Miyu) from Fire Force.  Tamaki (Anell) has more ecchi moments, but Maki is cool & strong.  It's a fun anime, w/ some epic fight moments.  Hibana (Moani) is the one w/ the most eye candy imo.  That's probably why I spent 3.6k kobans for Moani's PoV.

1323224641_huntressmiyucbc12.thumb.png.cbfb20294b040c391680a1615a2f78f0.png

Art by Ujac and Arachnart.

Latom.

• Like 3

Alright, enough beating around the bush (I'm so pumped! ^^). I've done my regular posts aside from these two, saving the best for last.

Div's Trifecta Day, parts 1 & 2:

CBC 12C - What is Love.png

Pretty costly, but still worth it. I was in all or nothing mode from the Leagues and my near empty koban stash anyways (relying heavily on my high risks, high rewards strat to pay off in League to afford PoA), so I through caution to the wind and went for it. And it did pay off! 🍷B|

• Like 2
  • Hearts 2

Usually I save my combativity for MD, but since I already spent a lot for MDR in May, I didn't have that much stored combativity left. It coincided with the first day of Classic Event, so I just went for it:

clubTop1.thumb.png.8e164b12f6c6641ee331fd1632c559d8.png

It "cost" me only 47 stored combativity (I was at 67/20). And it's not even wasted, since I used it on the CE girl (36/100). And with the Club Champion reset, it was easy to spend lots of tickets.

Sounds like a really good deal :)

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 2

No screenshots, but I actually ended up grabbing two #1s on this one (Days 2 & 3). Not inexpensive or easy by any means, but worth it in my situation. I need to start stockpiling a bit more for the one I don't want to take any chances on in early August, though... Don't want to be penniless when Penny finally becomes available for non-VIP peasants. ^^

CBC Schedule.png

• Like 4

grafik.png.b45e6a634912310798d6299fbcdf6d2d.png

The first glimpse in the ranking showed me Gogeta and after this I was sure I can't win this and so I decided to go only for a relaxed top15. 15th place needed 31500 points and my 39600 points were enough for 12th place.

I pushed my spreadsheet a bit further to see what next I'll have to look forward to from CbC after Penny in August, and ouch. The infamous Midwinter Preparations surprise event won't get revived anytime soon:

CBC Schedule 2.png

(The next two lines are most likely incorrect, I've noticed after the fact: since there were two PoAs that month, and they go strictly by chronological order, CbCs #105 through #108 should be for the regular PoA and Season 15's revival would take #109 and #110 insead).

As for Lupa's Mom... Well, never say never, but considering even this hopelessly slow and ever-slowing revival feature dedicated to PoA and Season deliberately skipped her... Yeah, I guess I'll see her when I see her, like Spectra and Serena. V_v

Thankfully, CbC is still primarily about grabbing extra value from purchasing an AM booster, so at least there's that. Just wanted to double-check as far as revived girls were concerned (for me).

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Here's all of my CbC schedule info, up to November 4th, 2024.  I think it's interesting that there hasn't been an eccentric PoA or Season girl, since last December.
cbc.thumb.png.19fdadd39bced8871c613272f723a523.png

Search tags: cumback contest, CbC, PoA girls, path of attraction, seasons, schedule, dates, elements, checklist.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, top 4 as well but oh man. The one time I decide to go all in on a CbC Day One because I really needed that AM booster and I'm short-stacked on kobans like crazy, there had to be not one, but TWO nobodies with the same idea, but a ton more orbs to burn. Edit: not the same idea, obviously, aside from burning all the orbs for that contest (both of them have sub top 45 all-time best D3 performances, and like 600 girls total, including the winner whose account started in 2018). Anyways... Would have appreciated a nice and quiet group with no one else above 400k, is all. /grumpy. ^^

image.png

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Sad 2

Il y a 1 heure, DvDivXXX a dit :

Yeah, top 4 as well but oh man. The one time I decide to go all in on a CbC Day One because I really needed that AM booster and I'm short-stacked on kobans like crazy, there had to be not one, but TWO nobodies with the same idea, but a ton more orbs to burn. Edit: not the same idea, obviously, aside from burning all the orbs for that contest (both of them have sub top 45 all-time best D3 performances, and like 600 girls total, including the winner whose account started in 2018). Anyways... Would have appreciated a nice and quiet group with no one else above 400k, is all. /grumpy. ^^

i have a question.

Does participants from nutaku and HH.com participate in the same daily contest? or each site has its own contest?