Cumback Contests are LIVE

Liliat

CBC 18C - Fuuuuck Oh Well.png

Turned out to be quite a wasteful top 4. But refreshing my club's CC and burning even more kobans and tickets was simply not worth it, so I let Solo have his über expensive AM booster, MPx3 and bonus gems and books.

Between CbC Day 3 and the new scummy "Champion Girl" illusion in CE (not even trying for OD by now, fool me twice but not forever), I'm getting real low on tickets. That hasn't happened in a long time. Will need a lot of these next week for Penny. I might just give up on my current nth bad run on Rumiko and perhaps just admit these are simply EP girls from now on (unless you get very lucky, which might happen every now and then, but basically I shouldn't ever do more than one full cycle per CE).

Anyways. Next week: Penny! ^^ And considering CbC will not have another girl for me until 2024 after her, I plan on going all the way in.

• Like 3

In preparation and anticipation of this upcoming CbC for Penny, I skimmed through the thread, and collected relevant rank, score, & resource data from every player & post.  Then, compiled it all, so I could estimate the max, avg, and min resource amounts for each rank, and CbC day.  I'm really just curious how much higher the scores will be for Penny, since she had a $5 season pass paywall, and every free player is missing her.  There will be maximum demand.  To gauge how much higher she costs, I'd need to know the averages, and previous maximum scores.  I ignore pantheon fights, mojo, and villain fights, b/c those aren't as easy to estimate.  You get the idea, here's the summary:

1106935484_CbCAverageScoresResourcesandRanks.png.6b1bf76a586d08ca5ea242926c817908.png

I have 261 orbs atm that I'm willing to spend (30 EPx1s, 125 MPx1s, 8 GPx1s, and 98 GPx10s), which is slightly above avg for 1st place.  I have ~7k gems atm which isn't good enough for top 4, but maybe top 15.  Have a little over 100 tickets, which might be good enough for top 4.  I expect CbC 19's scores to be way above avg, so on a regular CbC I might be prepared, but for Penny?  Idk, we'll see.

Here's the raw collected data, if you want to try to extract some other relevant insight from it.  Also, just to show that I really did it.  I'm surprised I had the patience.  Shout out to @bolitho76, he shared the most info (I gleaned 266 bits of data from his posts about 17 CbCs).  I also know the avg ranks and scores of the players in the thread, and included them, but that's not as important.  Knowing the scores of 1st, 4th, 15th, and 30th place helped the most.  I didn't keep track of player's levels, b/c I assume that most of the players sharing results are over lvl 400 by now.

436381968_CbCAverageScoresResourcesandRanksrawdata.thumb.png.e6e42d15eb60653bb7da5caa56b8551f.png

(HiFiGIF.cc)_you-get-used-to-it-i-dont-e

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1
  • Hearts 1

Whilst I don't need Penny, I do need the GxP & Gems, so I will be aiming high next week. With over 1,000 each of MyP & GPx10 orbs and tickets I'm confident of decent results Day 1 and 3, but I'm running out of girls to Awaken until I do a mass levelling up during LC later in the month.

• Surprised :O 1

7 hours ago, Incubys said:

Whilst I don't need Penny, I do need the GxP & Gems, so I will be aiming high next week. With over 1,000 each of MyP & GPx10 orbs and tickets I'm confident of decent results Day 1 and 3, but I'm running out of girls to Awaken until I do a mass levelling up during LC later in the month.

Wow!  Over 1k MPx1s, and GPx10s!  I've had that many tickets before, and that would cost kobans, so not as impressive, but I don't think I've ever saved up that many orbs.  That many MPx1s would probably guarantee you'd get all 3 MP girls, if you were even missing all 3, so you'd probably end up wasting a lot of the orbs w/o a girl available.

One day... far off into the future, I'll try to save up more resources than the previous max scores,  ~100 more orbs, 1-2k more gems, and 100 more tickets, to try and guarantee 3 first place CbC wins.  Then, I'd use the 3x AME boosters consecutively in the next league week, aiming for at least a top 4 spot in DIII.  It's nice to dream.

Probably just easier to spend 1350 kos on 3x AME, lol.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Wow!  Over 1k MPx1s, and GPx10s!  I've had that many tickets before, and that would cost kobans, so not as impressive, but I don't think I've ever saved up that many orbs.  That many MPx1s would probably guarantee you'd get all 3 MP girls, if you were even missing all 3, so you'd probably end up wasting a lot of the orbs w/o a girl available.

I only tend to use MyP for 5* Leggos when they appear and for that I have MyP 3 & 6 for them, and the MyP 1 & GP 10 for Daily Goals hence the surplus.

4 minutes ago, Incubys said:

I only tend to use MyP for 5* Leggos when they appear and for that I have MyP 3 & 6 for them

I'm only missing Norou, so I've got at least 12 MPx6s for when she appears.  I tend to use my MPx1s when there's a girl I like in the MP.  Used self control when Lil' Red, and Druid Crystal appeared recently, in prep for Penny's CbC.

• Like 1

CbC #19 - Penny

Day 1 - Pachinko

• 1st - 1.581 mil (~527 orbs, 120% above avg)
  • 4th - 811k (~270 orbs, 85% above avg)
  • 15th - 404k (~134 orbs, 113% above avg)
  • 30th - 144k (~48 orbs, 33% above avg)

Spent 315 orbs (36 EPx1, 149 MPx1, 11 GPx1, & 112 GPx10), for a 945k score and 3rd place.

239 orbs is the avg for 1st place on CbC day 1, so I used ~32% more, but this CbC has max demand for Penny, who was hidden behind a $5 season pass paywall.  Everyone spent 33-120% above avg.

1605814518_cbc19day14.thumb.png.7124196112c302c1d7a94d0f7d67b1bc.png
Art by gggg & Tokiani.

Day 2 - Gems

• 1st - 1.407 mil (~39.1k gems, 74% above avg)
  • 4th - 1.036 mil (~28.8k gems, 132% above avg)
  • 15th - 155.6k (~4.3k gems, -4% below avg)
  • 30th - 414.5k (~402 gems, -40% below avg)

I already have Penny, so I just spent 1375 gems, awakening Magical Noemy & Radka.  That gave me a 61.8k score, and 22nd place. 

The avg score for 1st place was 807k, so this 1st place score is 74% higher than avg.  15th-30th place's scores were 4-40% below avg, which surprised me.  Players probably don't want to overspend, or they got the girl already, like me.

1425209645_cbc19day2.thumb.png.b208fe77eeb63359ae4ea7f67ed570fc.png
Art by gggg & ririko (zhuoyandesailaer).

Day 3 - Club Champion

• 1st - 138.7k (~154 tickets, 5.7% above avg)
  • 4th - 66k (~73 tickets, -3.1% below avg)
  • 15th - 29.6k (~33 tickets,  -20.9% below avg)
  • 30th - 12.5k (~14 tickets,  -20.8% below avg)

I spent 30 tickets at the last minute, just to secure a top 15th spot.  Got 9th place w/ a 39.3k score.  Seems like there was a lot less competition on the 3rd day than past CbCs.  I assume everyone got Penny already from the first 2 days. 

My CC was stuck reviving for most of the day, but I asked the club if anyone still needed Penny, then I'd revive it.  No one said anything until the last 15 min.  Until, one of my members Luzbel, wanted to try for 1st place, so he did 38% dmg to the CC, w/ 154 tickets (138.6k score).  He ended up getting sniped anyway, by a 4k margin (142.6k score for 1st).

209423388_cbc19day3.thumb.png.ac4d8227a558bc988fc0375c2ac569dd.png
Art by hong doo.

Edited by Ravi-Sama

Ah, Penny is finally available for F2P players. Acquiring her is a matter of principle. My bracket looks remarkably passive (possibly got put in a bracket of inactive players since I was away over the weekend?) and I'm currently at 1st place with only 240k score and haven't even touched my GPx10 stash yet.

• Surprised :O 1

Well, Tom didn't make a move and settled for a top 15 as announced (thanks, man). However, there's always the possibility of at least one rando losing their shit and screwing me over in any contest, which is a big part of why I hate this format in this game. And so I present to you, the crazy rando from Taïwan who robbed me of one AM and some books and gems:

HH 2022-07 Event 8 (CbC 19 PENNY) A2.png

Pretty disappointing. Anyway, I got the girl. I FINALLY have the one girl that's been paywalled and then unavailable for almost two fucking years. And she's... just okay. ^^ But on principle alone, finally having her  feels like righting a wrong.

Good luck to those still chasing.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1