Cumback Contests are LIVE

Liliat

With the Pachinko DC, I spent most of my GPx10. Wasn't enough to grab a top spot in DC, but I got 4th in CbC, without using my GPx1/MPx1, so that's good.

1st: 996k

4th: 530k (Me)

15th: 261k

30th: 66k

I think that's the 13th girl I get in CbC in a row. 26 to go (23 + the 3 girls that were re-introduced. Maybe 5 more if they also include the 5 additional girls they skipped so far). I'll be busy, but it's going well 😛

• Like 6

Higher numbers than usual due to the concurrent DC. I decided to use only GPx10 and EPx1 and save my GPx1 and MPx1, like @Liliat. Came in 5th in CbC but managed a 4th in the DC. It also helped me get an extra 1M points and 2nd place in the LC due to the "Score points in contests" objective, so it was worth it. And I still have plenty of GPx10 and EPX1 left over for today's LC (I'd been saving orbs for a long time).

67009442_ScreenShot2022-09-20at10_13_51AM.thumb.png.6818f74e6f4b1a73a3b6390881777b27.png

• Like 5

CBC 29A - What Ever.png

Not too bad. It could have been much better, but the double-pachinko contest always make people go crazy. Plus, I don't have big stashes of orbs (and I'm trying to build them back up), and I actually had one girl to pick up from EP and another from MP (although the latter didn't happen), but I wouldn't burn precious orbs for a contest, not even a triple one.

• Like 4
  • Surprised :O 1

CBC 29C - What is Sweet.png

Yeah, that was pretty sweet. No trifecta, but still worth my investment overall. Sorry, Bolitho, I only noticed you were in my bracket when I took my screenshot after it was over. ^^ I was only mildly concerned Miccia might want to take a "revenge" on me through this contest for cutting them off from making bad beat posts on the forum, to be honest. Otherwise, this is exactly the type of bracket I'd love to get all the time. ^^

• Like 3

CbC #29 - Trina
Dizzy from Guilty Gear X.  Had her already.

I got a top 30, and 2x top 15s.

This one was tough, and had heightened difficulty, b/c of overlap w/ either daily contests, the LC and/or the PoV.  Plus, poorly timed "free" platinum cards given out to wallet warriors.  Plus, there was 1.5k kos given out from an ImLive promo, and ~35 gift codes, w/ extra orbs, gems, and tickets.  All that inflated the DC, LC, and CbC scores.

1547644804_sept2022lcandcbc.png.a71d9a318bfb0393afd9675547bce23a.png

A dual pachinko on the first day (DC + CbC), plus contests counting towards the LC, made it super difficult to rank high.  That, plus my low orb count, made me settle for a top 30 spot.  Didn't wanna waste too many orbs, before the LC's pachinko, the next day.

Spent ~6k gems on the 2nd day, enough for a top 15, by awakening Love Note Jezebel and Jezebel to lvl 650, since both variants are blessed 2 weeks in a row.  A normal outcome.

The 3rd day was also chaotic.  This time, b/c of overlap w/ the LC and PoV.  Plus, some paying players got a free platinum card, making it easy to claim 1st place, w/ unlimited champion ticket skips.  I avoided competing in this one, but still ended up spending 108 kos, on 18 CC fights, to claim a top 15 spot.  That's about the cost of 2-3 market refills, but for 80k GXP.  I think it was worth it.  I used it already, on leveling up Bunna and Magical Noemy for LC day 4.

1177158830_cbc29trina.thumb.png.9d464e3d8d59fd558bdd18f358a0d305.png
Art by ricegnat.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 5

Wow, you guys really went for it (with success!), congrats. I got the 10 rainbow gems consolation prize for what must be the first time ever, myself. No regrets: I'm stashing those orbs for a somewhat close CbC in which I'll actually have a target, and a long overdue one.

• Like 2

I wanted to get a cheap Top 4 around 500k just by upgrading girls I need for next week, but a lot of movement in the last hour meant I had to spend a bit more.

I went to 673k instead of 500k-ish, and (barely) got 4th place

1st: 1.85M (That's 20 Mythic girls from lvl 700 to 701 😨 I guess they just reached lvl 701 and awaken every possible girl)

4th: 673k (That's me)

5th: 670k (Sorry 😛 )

15th: 254k

30th: 29k

• Like 4
  • Haha 1