Cumback Contests are LIVE

Liliat

On 10/18/2022 at 9:47 AM, Ravi-Sama said:

CbC #1 33 - Jealous Bunny's Mother🔵

Spent 170 orbs for 1st place.  I wanted to get 1st for the PoV, to unlock more PXP faster, for the LC.  2nd place had a 504k score, so I only used 2 more orbs in the last 6 hours, but they didn't challenge me at the end.  That was lucky.  Thought about waiting to recruit JBM on LC day 4, but I'd rather use the GXP and gems right away.

• 13 EPx1s
  • 47 MPx1s - Got Halloween Housemaid w/ 26 MPx1s, then used 21 extra MPx1s, w/o a girl available.
  • 3 GPx1s
  • 107 GPx10s

I don't have to aim high on day 2, but I've already spent ~10.5k gems on 2x M6s and 3x L5s, for a ~382k score, which I think is enough for a top 4 spot.

Spent 15.2k gems on day 2, b/c I was competing for 1st w/ a player that finished 3rd, but Petr jumped to 1st w/ a 1 mil score, which made it pointless to compete further.  That's ~28.5k gems.

On day 3, I was gonna try to snipe for 1st, b/c the top score was just 61k.  Spent 270 kos, but the player that took 1st w/ a 118k score would've made it cost more than I'd prefer to spend, so I settled for 2nd place in the final minutes.  I did something similar to win last week.  I need the GXP and gems, and also got a top 4 in the DC, so it's acceptable.  I only went ~10 tickets overboard for a top 4.

118820707_jealousbunnysmotherscbc.png.2b2ac63a4c45634874e6909ae9271495.png

I expect Lupa's Mother's CbC next week to be more difficult, b/c I overdid it this week.

• Like 5

Today, it finally happens (well fingers crossed, but it would be extremely shocking if it doesn't). Just a heads-up in case anyone reading this ends up in my bracket: don't stand in the way between OG Lyka and me, you'll only get yourself hurt. I'm getting her no matter what. :ph34r:💨

• Haha 8
  • Hearts 1

1st: 600k

4th: 431k

15th: 114k

30th: 37k

I managed to hold 3rd place at 433k despite 5 last-minutes snipers (Including myself 😛 ). Pretty expensive, and I didn't get a girl from MP with all these orbs, but it's fine - I need the rewards.

• Like 8

Top 10 for day 1 with 286K

i dont have a lot of orbs so i could chase the top 4 .the were too high especially top 1.

i was not present around reset time .i went for top 10 to get 50 shards while it was unnecessary. i just realized that this is CBC not LC hhhh.i could save a lot of orbs used.

@DvDivXXX  how do you know the upcoming girls in CBC? is there any schedule like MD?

image_2022-10-25_131545119.png

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

CbC girls are "mostly" revived by order of release (From past PoA and Seasons). Some girls had been skipped (because they were already revived in other events, such as KC or Anniversary), but now they seem to be appearing in CbC, so it messes up the planning a bit.

But in general, release order of PoA + Season gives a pretty good indication. And then, surprise revivals can be anticipated by looking at the CbC Filter in the harem. There are currently 9 girls there: Amelia, Suzie and Violet are returning (We expected them a lot earlier, but they were skipped), as well as Harmony, Kiara and Grace (Same thing). And then I assume we'll return to the normal schedule, with Shegobara, Euphoria and Gabrielle.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

What Liliat said. I made a spreadsheet a while back which predicted for something like mid 2024 the return of the girls from Rosso's infamous Midwinter surprise! (motherfucker) extra, extra expensive and extra unrewarding PoA from back in I believe December 2021... And since then, time dilation only increased with this deficient revival format, so... ^^

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wow, I didn't even know we had a CbC filter in the harem!

2022-10-25_19-04-47.png.dfed5fcda90e0fb69351690f3cc134aa.png
2022-10-25_19-04-35.png.df7e23054a65b33e4f0e973b75410635.png

1436527820_skippedgirls2022-10-25_19-16-15.png.4d46582d725c4e19a59ff3317e2e4121.png

I'm missing Grace, Harmony, and Suzie.  I have Amelia, Violet, and Kiara, but don't think they returned yet for everyone else.

I've had all of the CbC girls from the past 15 weeks, besides the PoA 1 MILFs, but competed anyway, for the GXP/AME.

I did get those PoA 20 free girls, Cheer Ulfette and Cheer Cynthia.  They're nice, but it's not like it really makes a difference in my gameplay experience.

The pattern it now follows for me, for the rest of eternity, is a 3 week break, then 1 PoA girl I'm missing, another week off, then another missing PoA girl, and then it repeats.  Meaning, I only really need to compete a 1/3rd of the time, which isn't bad.

• ✔️ 1st Season girl
  • ✔️ 2nd Season girl
  • ✔️ 1st PoA girl (free).
  •  2nd PoA girl (premium).
  • ✔️ 3rd PoA girl (free).
  •  4th PoA girl (premium).

Anyway, here's my CbC schedule.  It'll get thrown off whenever the 6 other skipped girls appear.  I updated it to include Bunny and Lupa's Mothers, in the right order.

@madahmed @Tomthe Bomb (I noticed you asking about it on the wiki).

911017510_cbcschedule1.thumb.png.0e6738364746a585a4f880af8fb9e32c.png2137513706_cbcschedule2.thumb.png.f47fcfc6e8f2c9faf9ca7a3f5cc1cc8b.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Wow, I didn't even know we had a CbC filter in the harem!

2022-10-25_19-04-47.png.dfed5fcda90e0fb69351690f3cc134aa.png
2022-10-25_19-04-35.png.df7e23054a65b33e4f0e973b75410635.png

1436527820_skippedgirls2022-10-25_19-16-15.png.4d46582d725c4e19a59ff3317e2e4121.png

I'm missing Grace, Harmony, and Suzie.  I have Amelia, Violet, and Kiara, but don't think they returned yet for everyone else.

I've had all of the CbC girls from the past 15 weeks, besides the PoA 1 MILFs, but competed anyway, for the GXP/AME.

I did get those PoA 20 free girls, Cheer Ulfette and Cheer Cynthia.  They're nice, but it's not like it really makes a difference in my gameplay experience.

The pattern it now follows for me, for the rest of eternity, is a 3 week break, then 1 PoA girl I'm missing, another week off, then another missing PoA girl, and then it repeats.  Meaning, I only really need to compete a 1/3rd of the time, which isn't bad.

• ✔️ 1st Season girl
  • ✔️ 2nd Season girl
  • ✔️ 1st PoA girl (free).
  •  2nd PoA girl (premium).
  • ✔️ 3rd PoA girl (free).
  •  4th PoA girl (premium).

Anyway, here's my CbC schedule.  It'll get thrown off whenever the 6 other skipped girls appear.  I updated it to include Bunny and Lupa's Mothers, in the right order.

@madahmed @Tomthe Bomb (I noticed you asking about it on the wiki).

911017510_cbcschedule1.thumb.png.0e6738364746a585a4f880af8fb9e32c.png2137513706_cbcschedule2.thumb.png.f47fcfc6e8f2c9faf9ca7a3f5cc1cc8b.png

Either that filter doesn't match your list or I'm confused.

Jolly Jingle doesn't show when I filter with it but she does show as unclaimed for me when I turn it off.

The only girl who shows 99-0 for me is Lupa's Mother.

Could the filter be "Cumback Contest" girls so far (i.e. are they adding them as they present themselves in the contest)?  I haven't really been keeping track, just believe I claimed them all.

32 minutes ago, jpanda said:

Jolly Jingle doesn't show when I filter with it but she does show as unclaimed for me when I turn it off.

The only girl who shows 99-0 for me is Lupa's Mother.

Could the filter be "Cumback Contest" girls so far (i.e. are they adding them as they present themselves in the contest)?  I haven't really been keeping track, just believe I claimed them all.

Jolly Jingle is from PoA 21.  That CbC is gonna happen around Feb 19th, 2024.  She's filtered under PoA girls, not CbC girls.  She's not one of the skipped girls I mentioned.  My list wouldn't match a CbC filter, for past CBC girls.  My list is years ahead.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

That's a pretty neat spreadsheet. Are you planning on following zoopokemon's steps and publishing it online? :)

Il y a 2 heures, jpanda a dit :

The filter only shows the girls that are already confirmed for CbC; the rest is just speculation based on a very predictable pattern. There are currently 9 more girls scheduled for CbC (The next 9 weeks). Only these 9 girls (and past CbC girls) will appear under the CbC filter.

• Like 1

Yep. And CbC revives 4.sth girls a month, while the game adds 5 CbC-eligible girls, so the wait between a girl's original Season or PoA appearance and her CbC revival only gets longer over time (and it started out at over two years to begin with). So...

Universe_Redshift.jpg

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Yep. And CbC revives 4.sth girls a month, while the game adds 5 CbC-eligible girls, so the wait between a girl's original Season or PoA appearance and her CbC revival only gets longer over time (and it started out at over two years to begin with). So...

are you telling me that I'll be an old, old man before I see my baby again?????? 

6 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Universe_Redshift.jpg

are you telling me that I'll be an old, old man before I see my baby again?????? 

This is a real shame, I have over a dozen girls with more than 80 Shards, just couldn't get them over the line in time, and I will not get another chance at them for YEARS.  Well, at least there are still plenty of new fresh young girls out there and maybe, just maybe, I'll get them the whole distance.  Currently at 588 and counting.

Play On Tomthe Bomb

22 hours ago, madahmed said:

Top 10 for day 1 with 286K

i dont have a lot of orbs so i could chase the top 4 .the were too high especially top 1.

i was not present around reset time .i went for top 10 to get 50 shards while it was unnecessary. i just realized that this is CBC not LC hhhh.i could save a lot of orbs used.

@DvDivXXX  how do you know the upcoming girls in CBC? is there any schedule like MD?

image_2022-10-25_131545119.png

WOW just how many world divisions are there in this game?  My results are very different.  

2565-10-25 18_02_32-Greenshot-Cumback Contest #34-Enlarge Your Possibilities Panel @ 3rd Place.jpg

• Like 1

il y a 13 minutes, Tomthe Bomb a dit :

WOW just how many world divisions are there in this game?  My results are very different.  

there are many servers and in each server members are divided daily into groups of 50 memebrs.

each day , you compete against 50 members.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

Insane spending. I did what I need for the next week blessings and some newer girls to have enough places to spend XP on at the next contest. 15th needed 125.100 Points.

Holy shit....  That's 85k gems, wtf??!  I've never seen that much.  My highest score was 1.844 mil (50k gems).  To get a 3 mil score, they must've spent ~10.6k gems of each element.  That's enough to max 8 mythic girls.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 2

il y a 2 minutes, Ravi-Sama a dit :

Holy shit....  That's 85k gems, wtf??!  I've never seen that much.  My highest score was 1.844 mil (50k gems).  To get a 3 mil score, they must've spent ~10.6k gems of each element.  That's enough to max 8 mythic girls.

When I reached lvl 700, I had enough gems to awaken almost all my girls to 701 immediately. I could have scored ~3M points immediately (I chose to spread the upgrades for several weeks, as it gives better rewards; but the score itself is not that weird. Questionable, maybe. Especially when 2nd is 1.2M lower 😛 )

• Like 3
  • Haha 1