Cumback Contests are LIVE

Liliat

CbC 44 - Khloe - Day 3

102047423_2023-01-05-CbC44-Khloe-Tag3-Platz5.thumb.JPG.b39727e2bc68d22b14a9e679252d9c43.JPG

As I can do only villain fights for day3 of CbC (I'm in no club), I usually don't count on more than top30 or top 15.

But then there was the DC with champion and villain fights - I started with champion fights there and then decided to do some CP refills for the mythic girl - so that I took first place there soon with quite a distance to 2nd.

Then in the last hour I saw, that I might get a chance for a top 4 in CbC, if I bought some more refills.

First I hesitated, because @Liliat was 4th then and I really didn't want to snipe him (and maybe being re-sniped 😂). But then he was 3rd and it seemed like he had made room for me. 😉😊

But unfortunately I didn't have enough time before reset - was a few times distracted with real life things - and didn't want to get in a hassle with fighting for Lunar Bunny's Mom in the very last minutes - as I wanted to do most of it today anyways - and I preferred to do single fights, as not to run out of shards on the SP and to use them optimally - and wouldn't have been sure to hold a 4th place because of snipers anyways...

In all that stress I nearly forgot about the league - did my last fights about 5 minutes before the end there.

So top 15 was enough for this CbC for me, as I wanted to keep my nerves reasonably sane. 😉😊

And I had a win in the DC for sure - wait, no.............. I was sniped there and ended at 2nd place. 😂😂😂

I think, I'm too old for that... (I think, I said that before.) 😆
And if I don't start to buy the big koban card in SE and some more CP refills any time soon and do the fights for Lunar Bunny's Mom (I'm at 64 shards now), then it will be stressful there again. 😉😂😊

At least I haven't lost my sense of humor. After all, it's just a game. 😊

Edited by Mighty Thor
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

day 02 : 12th day. I awakened just Lunar Bunny mom to level 500 and few girls to 700. no point in spending more gems since i cant get top 1 and i am far from level 750. better to leave gems for next week.

image_2023-01-11_130138345.png

Edited by madahmed
spelling mistake
  • Like 5

I was in a lucky bracket this time :) so I could get a cheap first place.

I was on the 2nd place a minute before reset time, trailing the 1st place by ~200 pts, so I awakened a 700 leveled common girl and hoped for the best.

Screenshot_20230111-142328_Kiwi Browser.jpg

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 5
  • Surprised :O 1

19 hours ago, OmerB said:

I was in a lucky bracket this time :) so I could get a cheap first place.

I was on the 2nd place a minute before reset time, trailing the 1st place by ~200 pts, so I awakened a 700 leveled common girl and hoped for the best.

Screenshot_20230111-142328_Kiwi Browser.jpg

Luckily I was not on your bracket, if not we will fight till last seconds...

image.thumb.png.75684f0c599bf1c62cb93be8dba57aee.png

• Like 3