Cumback Contests are LIVE

Liliat

image.png.951cfbdf1ff1d08fb27d4d64be369aff.png

More expensive than wished, but thanks to a matching Daily Contest wth Girls XP I had the chance to spend so much Gems (The Mythic Variant of Winter is needed next week so nice that I could boost her 350lvl to lvl700 and the last 50 lvls were only not doable because of the lack of Books).

• Like 3

I got a good 12th place, the top 4 seemed a bit too expensive for me.

As for the 2nd day, I'm hoping that this score will be enough for 4th place 🙏

Edit: It was barely enough to get the 4th place 🥳

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 3

image.png.5309a449dda59cdc1adda84b64e5379d.png

A top15 was reachable to me. To less gems for three elements to get higher scores (enough girls avalaible, but not enough gems to awake them) so an ok result.

15th needed 174.810 points

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 3

CbC 56 - Portia 🔴
Aisha Clan-Clan from Outlaw Star.

Portia is the only girl I was missing from this March.  Next month, I'm missing Stormi from CbC 58, on April 10th.

Got a top 30, top 15 and 1st.

Didn't have enough orbs the first day, spent 4.1k gems the 2nd day, and got into a sniper battle this morning, in the last 4 min.  Spent 420 kos for 1st, but I was alright w/ that, since leagues were just about to finish.  I wanted the GXP and AME.

Not familiar w/ Aisha Clanclan or Outlaw Star, but I am w/ Ghislaine Dedoldia (Mushoku Tensei) and Mirko (MHA), the two ladies that I recognized in crossovers w/ Aisha.

Haven't posted here like this in a while.  Had to go back to page 27, to see how I used to do it.

image.thumb.png.70cd2ccef4b9c663fb90f4cb7740351f.png
Art by jmg & galactic-overlord.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 5