Cumback Contests are LIVE

Liliat

grafik.png.2e337fafdc01b6f500fc72deb28fe311.png

Refused to spend so much Koban to go on top - an AM Booster is cheaper if you buy it in the market, than the needed x10 fights to reach top1. top4 would event to expensive with a look at the "nice" SE we now have. So a cheap top15. 15th needed 24.400 points.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

We'll see if the user literally called "Snipe" lives up to the name in my current Day-3 group. ^^

They did not (especially since I logged in before reset in part to check up on that, then got caught in the forum and forgot to check back until after reset, and the push I did last night to reclaim #1 stuck anyway. ^^) To be fair, the account is old enough that back when they chose the name, server time was aligned with NYC time, so sniping was very much a US citizen's sport. Not so much these days, though.

image.png

14 minutes ago, OmerB said:

Good play by me this week :)

"...if I do say so myself." would have been a nice addition to that self pat on the back. ^^

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

CbC 39 - Kiara 

Got a top 30, and two top 15s.  Had the girl already.

CbC 40 - Grace 🔴

Got 2 top 30s, and a top 4.  I was missing this one, and glad to get another eccentric.

I've been trying to save resources lately, especially orbs and gems.  The next girl I'm missing, Khloe 🔴, appears on Jan 2nd.  I might aim for top 30s until then.

• Like 4

On 11/18/2022 at 10:12 AM, Liliat said:

You want to claim Position 2-4 first (100 Shards, lose 3 MP), then Position 5-15 (50 Shards, 2MP Each), then Position 1 (MPx3)

If you claim Position 1 before getting the girl, then you lose an MPx3, which is always sad.

If you claim 2x Top 15 before claiming 1x Top 4, you only lose 1x MP1 (3xMP1 instead of 2x2 MP1) , so it's not a big deal.

I don't consider Place 16-30 because I always ranked at least Top 15 so far. It contains 2MPx1 as well, but only 34 Shards, so probably claim last (Better have 2MPx1 than 34 Flowers, probably).

Would you prefer 1 MPx3 over 4 MP1 orbs? I have that situation (in CxH).

My basic goal in CbC is to try and get Top 15 every day and then strike for higher when I see an opening, so at least I hit my benchmark this week. Although Day 3 was a little shaky since my CC was defeated before I could complete all my fights. I ended up activating a couple of villain fights from PoV to at least sneak above the guy in front of me. It ended up not mattering but just barely.

131544873_ScreenShot2022-12-08at10_28_52AM.thumb.png.cacb36ba5261cbc831a1065052b37858.png

• Like 4

An optimistic player challenged me in CbC. Unfortunately for them, I wasn't able to spend MP orbs in CbC for the past 2 weeks (introduction of mythic gear), because I didn't have girls available. As a result, I was extremely happy to overspend. Moreover, they weren't nearly fast enough in clicking their orbs, so I could just keep a safe lead all the time.

I also was pretty unlucky with girls in this rotation (Only 1 girl dropped), which means I could continue spending without wasting anything:

top1-mythic-orbs.thumb.png.0fccd89aaf887c7844b23b6867aacd47.png

Been a while since I took 1st place, so I'm happy with that :)

• Like 4
  • Hearts 2

i finished 3rd .i was 2nd for a long time . there was an GXP DC along so it was perferct for me.

i finished 1st in DC.

I was 2nd for a long time , i approached 1st place but i did not want to spend gems on unnecessary girls .Moreer in the morever the guy in the 1st place spent more gems.

i finally unlocked level 700 by awakening 6 common girls. and directly i awakened and xp 1 mythic and 3 L5 to that level.

now that i seen the amount needed to XP girls , no more GXP for unnessary girls .

image_2022-12-14_152240554.png

• Like 4