Cumback Contests are LIVE

Liliat

Yeah, only 2 players playing MD (Including myself), and the other one didn't go all-in. I didn't want to get Bunny today because it would be a waste of natural regen, so I wouldn't have been able to reach 200k points; but I could have done ~150k if necessary.

Still, a full MDR would give you ~140k points on average, so seeing 200k points in your bracket is actually pretty extreme. That's either a lot of Club Champions, or very bad luck in MDR, or sub-optimal spending.

Day 1 - First 4 Hours

I finished the PoA, and I'm 1st in the CBC for now,  w/ about a ~200k score.  Used up my 24 EPx1s and 37 GPx10s, but not using my 38 MPx1s yet, b/c I have the 3 MP girls available atm.  I've been waiting for this CBC, b/c Salem is one of my faves.  I loved Lulu from Final Fantasy X.

lulu salem cbc #4 1st place 200k score.png

Day 1 Results

Got 5th place w/ a 228k score.  Ended up spending 27 Epx1s, and ~40 GPx10s.  Used all of my Pantheon fights, since I'm stuck at floor 1400 anyway.  Have 50 affection.

• 1st place: 553k (~180 orbs)
  • Top 4: 280k (~90 orbs)
  • 5th Place: 228k (~70 orbs)
  • Top 15: 108k (~40 orbs)
  • Top 30: 33k (~10 orbs)

1376757090_lulusalemcbc45thplace228kscore.thumb.png.2ec322a92fd71380b7f406b8770b03cf.png

Day 2 - First 3 Hours

In 3rd place, w/ a 282k score after spending 7.56k gems, w/ 19 hours remaining.  I expect to finish in 5th-15th place.

236016332_cbc4day2gemspending282kscore.png.86dad1cf2f4197bf502fb9ad66e8f682.png

Day 2 Results

Finished in 12th place, as expected, w/ a 292k score.  Spent exactly 7.56k gems and gained 665 mojo (estimated 34 fights at ~20 mojo per fight).  If I assume other players gained about the same mojo (an extra 20k score), then their spent gems can be estimated as well.

• 1st place: 1.5 mil (~41.78k gems & 665 mojo)
  • Top 4: 700.5k (18.90k gems & 665 mojo)
  • 12th place: 292.1k (7.56k Gems & 665 mojo)
  • Top 15: 183.3k (4.54k gems & 665 mojo)
  • Top 30: 28.8k (245 gems & 665 mojo)

If someone has 41k gems to burn for a 1.5 mil 1st place score, and it took me about a week to save up the 7.5k gems I spent, then they must've been saving for at least 5 weeks.  Maybe they had the first 3 girls from PoA #2, and were just missing Salem? 

2133876683_lulusalemcbc4day212thplace292kscore.thumb.png.0d3ed86d03636e93959381b895c55f2d.png

I finally got her, and I already have Heatwave Piper (CBC #5 April 4th), so I can take a break from CBC for a couple of weeks, until Heatwave Claryssa from CBC #6 on April 11th.

910334759_PoAgirlschecklist3.thumb.png.675ddd1fdae3db4852aea8e5fce54b41.png

Day 3 Results

Already had Salem, so I only spent 20 tickets on the club champion, for a 29k score.  That was enough for 13th place, some extra GXP and Gems.  I don't care about the 2 MPx1 orbs much, since they're plentiful from PoP.  As usual, the 3rd day didn't have much competition.

• 1st Place: 56k (~60 tickets)
  • Top 4: 38k (~42 tickets)
  • Top 15: 28k (~31 tickets)
  • Top 30: 12k (~13 tickets)

538873893_lulusalemcbc4day313thplace29kscore.thumb.png.a2bc878d98ad91677e62b91965730a39.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
Added day 3 results.
  • Like 2

il y a 9 minutes, holymolly a dit :

6 orbs for 23th over here :D

Wasn't top 15 even worth it? It usually doesn't take too much resources to get there, and I think it's really the sweet spot.

Although for me today, 15th was approximately 200k points, 400k for Top 4, and 500k for Top 1. So even Top 15 was pretty expensive (But still worth it IMO)

21 minutes ago, Liliat said:

Wasn't top 15 even worth it? It usually doesn't take too much resources to get there, and I think it's really the sweet spot.

Although for me today, 15th was approximately 200k points, 400k for Top 4, and 500k for Top 1. So even Top 15 was pretty expensive (But still worth it IMO)

Well kinda I guess.. but I didn´t want to spent 40 orbs for it .. all I have left are 221 10x GP orbs so I rather save them for a possible first :D

(is someone perhaps looking for a new hh.com club.. we have 2 spots open (liliat, bolitho, you guys maybe insert wink smiley))

Is it normal for the contest to just not show up or is it already over? I was absent the last 2-3 days, come back to see there is a competition with 1d17h left, tries to participate but aside from the first contest rewards ( place 40th) there are no following ones.

Is this thing just one contest that last 2 days or something or is there a series of contest? If so, why can't I even see any other contest aside from the rewards of the very first one ( that presumably ended yesterday upon reset?)

3 hours ago, randy357 said:

Is it normal for the contest to just not show up or is it already over? I was absent the last 2-3 days, come back to see there is a competition with 1d17h left, tries to participate but aside from the first contest rewards ( place 40th) there are no following ones.

Is this thing just one contest that last 2 days or something or is there a series of contest? If so, why can't I even see any other contest aside from the rewards of the very first one ( that presumably ended yesterday upon reset?)

I think the fact that you were not playing since before the daylight savings could have something to do with it. Can you post a screenshot?

3 hours ago, randy357 said:

Is this thing just one contest that last 2 days or something or is there a series of contest?

Like @Liliat said, CBC is a 3 day set of contests for past PoA and Season girls.  It's the 4th CBC we've had, so it's been going on weekly for a month now.  If you missed yesterday, that was just the first day, where you can spend pachinko orbs and do pantheon fights for points.  It's still possible to get the girl (Competitive Salem), if you rank 5-15th in the last 2 days.  Today's contest is spending gems and getting mojo.  Tomorrow's will be doing club champion fights and defeating villains. 

Below is a checklist I made from the wiki.  So far, it has been going in order starting from PoA #2.  PoA #1 was ignored.  Next week Monday, April 4th should have Heatwave Piper as the reward.  You can check who you're missing.

On 3/9/2022 at 10:15 PM, Ravi-Sama said:

I made a PoA girl checklist, using screenshots of the wiki.  If the premium PoA girls that cost 7.2k kobans to obtain, are included in the future CBCs, in order, then it's likely that every other week will have a much more difficult CBC.  Free players like myself will have high demand for their missing girls.  Included a blank checklist if you want to check your own.  Also, added their elements, if that matters to you for the passive bonuses.  It would be interesting to see a poll of which PoA girls players want more, or are missing the most.

PoA girls.png

• Thanks 2

It's been explained to me that you could miss a contest if you weren't present for 72h or so before it began or something similar. If so, it would explain why I didn't see today's/yesterday contest since I was absent for 2 days or so.

Here is the screenshot by the way:

Screenshot_20220330-085239_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Thanks 1

I love the smell of napalm on my TryHard sniper wannabes. :ph34r:💢

CBC Checks C - What is Love.png

(I was #1 well ahead of Kaze as #2 early this morning. Came back shortly before reset, unexpectedly, to find this sniper actively mashing the button to get just an inch ahead of me. Gave them a run for their money ^^).

• Haha 2
  • Surprised :O 1

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

I love the smell of napalm on my TryHard sniper wannabes. :ph34r:💢

CBC Checks C - What is Love.png

(I was #1 well ahead of Kaze as #2 early this morning. Came back shortly before reset, unexpectedly, to find this sniper actively mashing the button to get just an inch ahead of me. Gave them a run for their money ^^).

An honest name.

• Haha 4

Lots of other things happening lately, but I'd still like to address the elephant in the room for CBC. Instead of reviving Season #1 girls as I expected, CBC #5 started a new 4-week cycle of PoA revivals (Heatwave, PoA #3)...

So... Did they forget the "Seasons" part from the pre-launch and launch announcements? o.O

Cumback contests are a new type of contest that will revive girls from the previous Path of Attraction and Seasons

Players who have missed an opportunity from past PoA and Seasons will have a chance to obtain them! 

Starting CBC by reviving PoA #2 instead of #1 was already a jerk move. Now it also seems we'll have Season girls at best once every 9 weeks?...

They should rework this thing to include at least two girls per event. It will take forever and never catch up in its current form (which I guess is okay since the consolation prizes are at least as valuable as old 3-star girls, but still... kinda defeats the purpose of revivals this way).

Edited by DvDivXXX

34 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

So... Did they forget the "Seasons" part from the pre-launch and launch announcements?

I'm guessing so, I check harem filter by CC last night and both Heatwave and The Hunt Is On! girl showed up. so guessing they already have those 8 queued up.

Edit:

Just checked there tagging and ya right now there set up to CC 10 as follows
CC6 - Heatwave Claryssa
CC7 - Heatwave Petal
CC8 - Heatwave Zeina
CC9 - Huntress Sady
CC10 - Huntress Venam

until they come out this info can change. I have seen them recall things before, but as of now that is what it shows. So if there planning Season after POA it is going to be a long wait, seeing as you get 4 new POA a month and you get 4 CC a month. If they changed there minds that maybe why, 6 girls would take 6 weeks making it fall more a more behind the release of new ones.

Edited by Yamiray
  • Like 1
  • Surprised :O 1

There could be another reason: We had 17 Seasons so far and we are now in the 18th. But the March PoA was the 24th. If they add the girls in chronological order we have to wait some months more to reach the first season girl...

grafik.png.93db162a2899bc7ee7ff2d6f5e0b87db.png

There was a chance for a top4 but in the last minutes two players go from nearly 0 points to aboce 250.000. Didn't want to spend more Orbs so I ended at 5th place.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Nice observation on the count for seasons, forgot they didn't start at the same time. taking that info into account. if they hold to what I'm seeing CC10's Huntress Venam was from 2020-08-24, first season was 2020-11-02 with how meany girls left till that time range we will find out at about CC20 to CC24. That also assuming they don't skip the first season like POA

• Like 1

Thank you both. Basically confirmed on Discord, they're reviving PoA and Season girls in the order they were originally released (except for PoA 1 which they skipped as if the one time Lupa's Mom was technically possible to get in Pachinko during one Anniversary along with dozens of other revived girls was anywhere near the same thing as a proper revival... V_v).

I see no reason for them to skip Season 1 since Penny was literally never available to players who were either not around or penniless (get it? ^^) the only time she was ever available and only through purchasing the first season pass with real money. It would be adding insult to injury to say the least (in my opinion the minute they understood and accepted to follow the community feedback that literal real-money paywalls would not fly, they should have made Penny available to all right then and there).

Anyways, knowing it's chronological now... From my personal archives and with a quick look at the wiki and my neat checklist I borrowed from @Ravi-Sama to double-check...

I don't note down the days for PoA but it's always end of the month, and I stopped noting them for Seasons too after the first one as they became strictly monthly from the Season 2 on. At any rate, we should expect that if it stays strictly chronological, each Season's girls should get revived before the PoA girls from the same month, as they get released on the 1st of the month, whereas PoA is typically on or around the last week of the month.

So, we should have nothing but PoA girls in CbC until we reach this point:

• PoA 06 ("The Harem Voice")(2020/10)
  • Season 001 (2020/11/02-30)
  • PoA 07 ("Tech Divas")(2020/11)
  • Season 002 (2020/12/01-31) all-new, all-fair F2P!

And so on.

image.png

• Thanks 2