Has a Mythic Girl Ever Made a Reappearance?

Grumolch

I'm curious if I'll ever be able to make good on the untold thousands of combativity points I've spent in vain in the past. I know the Q&A says something to the effect of 'they may make reappearances in the future', but I'm not sure when exactly that statement was written or if anything has changed.

Looking for a little hope to hang my hat on.

Thanks

4 Mythic Girls have been revived so far: Bunna, Estelle, Alexa and now Matcha.

Standard "Mythic Days" (New girl) last for 3 days and happen at the beginning of the month (3rd of each month). Revival "Mythic days" (Girl returning) last for 2 Days and happen at the end of the month (23rd of each month)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Liliat said:

4 Mythic Girls have been revived so far: Bunna, Estelle, Alexa and now Matcha.

Standard "Mythic Days" (New girl) last for 3 days and happen at the beginning of the month (3rd of each month). Revival "Mythic days" (Girl returning) last for 2 Days and happen at the end of the month (23rd of each month)

Great! Thanks. I appreciate the constructive feedback!

3 hours ago, jelom said:

Are you serious?

Yes I'm fucking serious. You'd only know if they've been revived if you've seen them before. Even the event text makes no mention of her 'returning'. Believe it or not, some of us haven't been playing for several years and also don't live in the forums. Also, when (as I pointed out already) the Q&A on the subject specifically says they haven't been revived, it can seem like maybe they haven't been revived. (Isn't it nice when you get a condescending response? Be better.)

• Hug 3
  • Hearts 1

On 2/24/2022 at 2:52 PM, Grumolch said:

Great! Thanks. I appreciate the constructive feedback!

Yes I'm fucking serious. You'd only know if they've been revived if you've seen them before. Even the event text makes no mention of her 'returning'. Believe it or not, some of us haven't been playing for several years and also don't live in the forums. Also, when (as I pointed out already) the Q&A on the subject specifically says they haven't been revived, it can seem like maybe they haven't been revived. (Isn't it nice when you get a condescending response? Be better.)

You will find a large number of people here seem to hate new players. I even had a moderator hate rant on me and told me not to post anything until I had played for a year. That moderator locked and deleted the whole thread when I made a complaint to the forums to delete the public evidence.

• Thanks 1
  • Hug 1

• Kenrae locked this topic