A more reliable way of farming gems

xzeka

What I think this game lacks most is a more reliable way of farming gems. The resource I am having most trouble finding are gems, even more gems of specific type. The longer you play the game and the more girls you get it gets harder and harder to level them up and there is no way at the moment to sustain the need for gems to levele them up. The current drop rate at defeating villains is too low. The nightclub is random and you need to spend gold or mythic or epic orbs. In path of valor you need spend gold to start geting gems. And in the other sources of of gems it is only the gems of specific type and usualy not the reason you are doing those activities. There are a few solutions I propose:

1. Increase the drop rate villains give when defeated. At least it should match the drop rate of cash or maybe even have a higher drop rate than it.

2. Add gems to the market. Add another tab for gems and sell them in stacks of either 1 to 5 (1- the common amount,2- the rare amount, all the way to 5- the mythic amount) or 1 to 20 (This is based on how books and gifts are sold. 1 to 4- common amount, 5 to 8- rare amount, all the way to 17 to 20- mythic amount)

3. (My personal favourite) When collecting income from your girls they also give you a gem of their type or there is a chance for them to give you 1-5 gems of their type depending of the rarity of the girl. People would then receive more gems for the type they need the most. For example I only have 1 voyeur girl so my need for voyeur gems is really low, but at the same time I have 15 playful girls and I cannot get enough yellow gems.

Thank you for reading,

xZeka