Can't find girl in harem to collect money from

sfrank63

The main page and the harem page claim there is $694 ready for me to collect, but when I look at the list of girls, non of them show money to collect. I even clicked on every one of my girls and it still says there is money to collect. It would appear I have an invisible girl.

I have the same bug and it has allready been reported.

From my experience, to find out what girl you are not seeing, try changing the way you sort girls(fe. from grade sorting to date recruited) and see what girl you are not seeing. You will allways not see the same girl(s) in a certain sorting metod, so you can find her by typing her name in the search bar. If you get a new girl or upgrade a girl(increase stars) the girl you are not seeing may change. I think someone figured it out that every 25th girl is missing(25th, 50th, etc...).

From the support I got this link where you can track progress of all issues kinkoid.com/news/hentai-heroes-news-en/known-and-fixed-issues/. It's for all kinkoid games. I believe it's under week 6>visual bugs and if I am correct they say "Fix in progress".

I'm having the same issue. Three of my girls aren't showing up unless I click on them from the shop menu, then all three of them will load in. So I guess that's another way to make them show up, though they keep disappearing, which is annoying. And I only have 31 girls, so I don't think the 25 theory is quite correct

Yeah, been having the same problem for a while now, couple of weeks+.  To see or collect money from several of my girls, I have to go through the filters to find them.  I use the rarity filter, easier that way since there are fewer to chose from.  But just got girl 91, and she doesn't show up unless I use one of the other filter options, eye or hair color, for example.  Or use the market path.

• Kenrae locked this topic