Patch Notes Week #9

Bellanaris

Adventure

• New World 11 Quest 14 Adventure Release: “Crew You!” Adam seems to have an important request to ask you. He seemed really anxious when he contacted you. Here you are at the “wet dream” harbor to meet him. Sign of a new adventure?…Check out the latest adventure! 

New World 12 Release: “Splatters Archipelago”

• Get ready for more awesome adventures in the world 12: “Splatters Archipelago”
  • New World 12 Quest 1 “Crossing Jackson’s Territory”

Rebalance 

• Daily Goals for Leagues
    • The amount of League wins required to complete Daily Goals are reduced
      • They are now 4/7/10/15

Club Champions

• New Club Champions guy released on Ezekiel:

image6-14.png

• Prakash (KH)

Leagues

New League guy boy has been added

Compete in the Leagues and get your hands on Junior 

image4-10.png

• Junior (CH)

But wait!
There is more!?! 

image8-11.png

Cumback Contests!

image1-18.png

You missed guys from Path of Attraction or Seasons?
Don’t worry! We’ve got you covered!

The first Cumback Contests will start on Monday, 7th of March from 13:30 UTC+1

What are Cumback Contests?

Cumback contests are a new type of contest that will revive guys from the previous Path of Attraction and Seasons.
Players who have missed an opportunity from past PoA and Seasons will have a chance to obtain them! 

When will Cumback Contests get released?

The first Cumback Contests will start on Monday, 7th of March from 13:30 UTC+1

Cumback contests will last 3 days from 13:30 UTC+1 and appear once each week.  

image7-12.png

What are the objectives?

• The objectives of the Cumback contest are different from the usual contests
    • Challenge Club Champion, Do Pantheon Performances, Defeat villains, and other objectives will contribute to your goal of obtaining the girl.

What are the rewards?

Similar to Legendary Contests, Cumback Competiton will provide different rewards depending on your placement. 

The rewards are: 

1st place will provide 100 Shards, 5 Mythic Books, 1 Mythic Booster (All mastery emblem), and 150 All Gems 

2-4th place will provide 100 Shards, 3 Mythic Books and 100 All Gems

5-15th: place will provide 50 Shards, 2 Mythic Books and  60 All Gems

16-30th  place will provide 34 Shards, 1 Mythic Book, and 30 All Gems

31th+: the place will provide 10 All Gems

The first Cumback Contests will start on Monday,7th of March from 13:30 UTC+1

image.png

• Thanks 2

Gotta say these Cumback Contests seem to be a great new addition. The fact that you still get 50 shards on 5th to 15th place also ensures in most cases that you only need two attempts to get any PoA or Season guy you missed without having to invest too much resources into it.

If you already have the guy appearing in the current CuCo you can also easily choose to ignore it, although the Mythic Items and a certain set of all gems might also be an incentive to participate either way.

This means great news for me as once I got all 19 guys from PoA and Season which I miss on the Main Server yet got on Nutaku I can stop paying much attention to the Nutaku account, letting it run on a backburner only then.

The level is also getting closer more and more (332 on Nutaku, 302 on main) so there will be only advantages to concentrate fully on the main server account.

• Like 1

Il y a 2 heures, Eckos a dit :

Gotta say these Cumback Contests seem to be a great new addition. The fact that you still get 50 shards on 5th to 15th place also ensures in most cases that you only need two attempts to get any PoA or Season guy you missed without having to invest too much resources into it.

If you already have the guy appearing in the current CuCo you can also easily choose to ignore it, although the Mythic Items and a certain set of all gems might also be an incentive to participate either way.

The new event: Cumback Contests (=CB) has flaws in itself. There was also a discussion earlier on the discord server:
👉 All the players are on the same brackects so players can still go for the items even if they have the guy/girl already and therefore snipe a player who doesn't have the character.
👉 PoA + Season = 6 guys/month. CB is planed to run every week so that's 4 guys/month. We'll need 1 and 1/2 year to cycle through all a year of characters already done. It means that they're most likely to never come back again.
👉 They're not going into the pachinko, even the mythic pachinko to have a chance to cycle in.
👉 I love the fact that CB is being added. Players asked for a long time now to see those guys come back but somehow, for what I understand, CB don't reach the players' expectations.

On 3/2/2022 at 2:21 PM, Zamioc Yuki said:

The new event: Cumback Contests (=CB) has flaws in itself. There was also a discussion earlier on the discord server:
👉 All the players are on the same brackects so players can still go for the items even if they have the guy/girl already and therefore snipe a player who doesn't have the character.
👉 PoA + Season = 6 guys/month. CB is planed to run every week so that's 4 guys/month. We'll need 1 and 1/2 year to cycle through all a year of characters already done. It means that they're most likely to never come back again.
👉 They're not going into the pachinko, even the mythic pachinko to have a chance to cycle in.
👉 I love the fact that CB is being added. Players asked for a long time now to see those guys come back but somehow, for what I understand, CB don't reach the players' expectations.

Well, concerning the 6 guys/month and the event running only 4 times I do think that the developers expect most players to already have the first season guy and at least the first PoA guy since they started to play.

I agree though that it may become a bit crowded with those guys from events that happened before you joined and the more new Season and PoA guys are created the bigger the discrepancy becomes. It is a neat idea that might need some additional tweaks going forward without doubt, but I am honest when I say that I welcome features such as this more than constant new additional stuff that has "koban spender" and "exclusive" written all over it.

In terms of Seasons, I have 24 guys worth to chase and gain on the main server and 18 on Nutaku (because I started there earlier and got 6 season guys I miss on main) while PoA are of course many more due to there being always four guys available.

Maybe a solution would be to make the Cumback Contests only for PoA and either make something different for the Season guys or allow them to appear in Mythic Pachinko.