Stolen Club Champion's Guy

erhuty

1. Trying to fight Club Champion...

2. Getting an error...

3. Ooops! We have new Champion with 0 progress. WTF?!

4. Writing to Support Team...

5. And get genious answer: that is coz Club Champion has changed!

Thanks, Captain Obvious! Surely we would have a great day with stolen progress for the fight, lost tickets and time! But we got you best wishes, we happy!

champ1a.jpg

champ2a.jpg

champ3a.jpg

champ4.jpg

Although I am still not in a club yet I do think this is by design.

There are three different club champions (one for each main "element") and they rotate each month. Since March just started the next champion will rotate in while the current one goes on vacation.

Each champion has of course different guys you can win, but I doubt the progress you already made on a guy is reset. The shards you already have will remain. You just need to wait two months until the champion present In February rotates back in and then try to get the remaining shards for that guy.

il y a 15 minutes, Eckos a dit :

There are three different club champions (one for each main "element") and they rotate each month. Since March just started the next champion will rotate in while the current one goes on vacation.

And the impression you've already done is reseted each time. At the end of the month: or you go heavy and clear the champion, or you don't invest anything and use your tickets to farm some money out of it.

il y a 15 minutes, Eckos a dit :

The shards you already have will remain.

Correct. You loose the ego total impression on the club champion but not the shard.

Hey guys, you absolutely right, but we started this Champion in March! And we lost everything while we didn't beat him (for 1 day of March, what a surprise, right?)

Look what that person from Support Team writes: you lost Champion fight at Ferbruary, 28 (right, who cares? I doubt somebody have fight the February champion again while we all got 100% shards for him) and March 1. Holy Hell, how we could lose fight for March Champion at March, 1?! We could only win or continue fighting him until March, 31, but couldn't lose the fight so far.

Once again: we had new Champion at March, 1 and start fighting him at March, 1. At midnight March, 1/2 we lost all our progress and get new Champion.

champ5.jpg

Edited by erhuty

If you beat a champion within 24 hours of a new month starting you'll get the same champion with a 24 hour time limit. It doesn't matter if you defeat him 1 hour before the new month, you'll still get the champ you've been fighting all month when the 24h cool down ends. If you fail to defeat him within the 24 hours he will automatically switch to the new months champ with no down time but if you do manage to beat him within the 24h limit you'll get the 1 day cool down then the new champ will show up.

2 hours ago, Oliver66 said:

If you beat a champion within 24 hours of a new month starting you'll get the same champion with a 24 hour time limit.

We have beat February champion in late February, don't remember exact date. We had full cooldown after it in February and get new Champion (another guy) in February. We start to beat new Champion in March and have lot of fights during March, 1 (for sure after 12AM when we have new Daily Contests, Season, etc.). At midnight March, 1/2 we lost that progress and get new Champion again. Where we were wrong?

3 hours ago, Zamioc Yuki said:

This is not right.

I'm sorry. I'm upset and I don't know how to name the person who read report detailed report with screenshots and get nothing from it.

Edited by erhuty
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Zamioc Yuki said:

The Club Champion reset is at 1pm UTC+1, same as the beginning of the Classic Event

We definitely beat them after this time and until midnight. So it seems that we beat March Champion, right?

Edited by erhuty

Then you got fucked by the weird club champion mechanic. As Oliver said,

Il y a 3 heures, Oliver66 a dit :

If you beat a champion within 24 hours of a new month starting you'll get the same champion with a 24 hour time limit. It doesn't matter if you defeat him 1 hour before the new month, you'll still get the champ you've been fighting all month when the 24h cool down ends. If you fail to defeat him within the 24 hours he will automatically switch to the new months champ with no down time but if you do manage to beat him within the 24h limit you'll get the 1 day cool down then the new champ will show up.

2 hours ago, Zamioc Yuki said:

Then you got fucked by the weird club champion mechanic. As Oliver said,

Oliver's schema is differs from ours. We didn't beat the Champion within last 24 hours of February. We didn't get the same Champion for the rest of February. And so on. I suppose our situations was as follows:

1. We beat February Champion at about Feb 25 and get 24 hours cooldown. That was the final battle for this Champion (Seph) and everybody get him (last shards for 100%).

2. Feb 26 we get new Champion (lets call him Champ1). I can't be sure that nobody have fight him but we definitely didn't beat him 100% coz we decide to not even try due to the time limit.

3. March 1 we get the new Champion again (lets call him Champ2). We fight him many times until midnight March 1/2 but didn't beat (progress was about 50% only).

4. After midnight Champ2 was dissapeared and we get another new Champion (Champ 3) with 0 progress.

I suppose that this was error due to the new Club Champion introduction. The other version is that Champ1 and Champ2 is the same Champion but he had to be switched at March 1 anyway while we didn't beat (win) him and there was more than 24 hours from Champ1 appearance to March 1. Further, in this case the Champ1 should be the same as in February and we would fight him for Legendary equipment instead of shards, right?

Edited by erhuty