Aloha 👋

Hi anyone reading, 

My names Mattfromhawaii, and I'm from Hawaii lol long story short; I just started playing, and am getting into the jist of things I guess, as I'm familiar with gacha style games. I just needed to know what the grind was and the times of turn over for resources and thankfully, kind of have that 'done' to some degree 😂

I was wondering if anyone knows how to 'optimize' their harem with finding more of the characters? Instead of pulling for them with the currency in the gachas I mean? It's just that, I've been trying to upgrade my guys for a while, but it's taking a while to find more of them, without the spending of anything. I mean, I have a way now (of how to grind and improve with time and luck), that's working at a good rate and I'm not in a rush lol (just started recently), but I was wondering what the 'main' or easiest ways to farm new guys were? Also, how do you get their other skins? 

I guess I'm basically just wondering if there was a video or tutorial explaining everything somewhere that I could watch or read about? As opposed to reading every single post with the info I'm seeking, mixed across pages lol 

My only other thing I'm wondering is; how the battle systems works? It's so funny cause the arrows on the explaining confuse me! 🤪There's like arrows pointing a certain way, but looking in the 'orbs' there's also arrows pointing in the opposite direction? I also don't understand how the turns work. Although I arguably am getting closer to finding out how that works. Thankfully have been just watching and mixing different guys around with the different 'attribute' or orb colors. It's still really confusing to me, cause one round would go so well, but then the same character from another player would get the extra damage or whatever, and then I loose 😭💔  I've even learned the hard way of wasting my resources, by doing a (x10) while I was certain of winning, and lost it all 💔 it was irritating cause a few rounds after that I think, or before; I had a round that gave me +30 points for something, when im usually trying to hit the (19,20,21,22's) all the time. As those are the ones that show up. So I was irritated I missed the high point grab. 

It's still so mucn fun and I'm really enjoying everything. I just wish I could find and collect all the hairy and fit daddy types 🤤 Also, some of the hunks and fantasy types.

I love the blend of different anime and gaming characters too lol probably the best surprise upon joining the game. I didn't think it was going to be this great tbh. Im pleasently surprised and am really having a good time getting accustomed to everything. 

I'm also playing another gacha game atm too, Puzzles and Dragons, and am excelling at that compared to this 😂 but hey, I have been playing that a lot longer and have also got more into the mechanics of that and lore of things I guess. I'm just excited to get into this game more too, and want to make it as smooth as possible. Not easy, but smooth 🙆😂😜🤷

Thank you and hope everyone's doing great despite what's happening around the world ❤️

• Haha 1

Hi there, concerning where to find additional guys, the main sources are the main story ( 1 common 5 star guy for free in each world, several more through battling the world villain) and events.

Long-term sources are the champions and places of power.

Quite some tips are also already shared here.

Welcome Mattfromhawaii

For padding your harem orgy days is one of the cheapest events for your kobans, it usually runs around the 14th and lasts 5 days. For finding powerful guys you want to look for 5 star legendary guys, legendary contests which runs around the 19th is one of the best sources and if you're a lower lv player getting them will be fairly easy. Like Eckos said you Place of Power is a great feature for getting free resources and try to complete your daily goals as the rewards will really help you power up your harem faster.

A great source of info is the wiki which can be found here: https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Gay-Harem

You can also find calendars and patch notes posted in the announcements section of the board. Most the events will be blanked out until closer to the date but as you play the game it gets pretty easy to guess what they'll be. Mythic days & Kinky Kumpetition are very expensive events and you should probably skip them if you're a free player. Path of Valour is a great event to pay for the premium if you can afford the kobans as it gives you loads of experience to catch up and fight in higher league tiers to win more kobans to get more guys.

Last note, sorry I had to delete your picture, kinkoid has a strict no selfie policy even without nudity.

Hope you continue to enjoy the game.