18 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Charming Constrictor

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

Comix Harem

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Visitors From Beyond Season. Next Event >>

1249.jpg

Boss Bang

Bang Like a Boss

Wildman,

Gather your strongest super team and fight against the Big Boss - The Charming Constrictor aka Yara Leilani. She has the power to command animals and particularly big snakes.

If you manage to impress her with your teamwork and skills she will join your Harem and shower you with gifts. If you can’t win with your current team, you can select a new one or heal yours for another chance.

Tame the snake in your pants, Wildman!

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Charming Constrictor

FNbZTwdVcAA3oqB.png?width=648&height=648 <- clickable

@Noacc

• Thanks 1

Hi, guys!

Would you care to share strategies to bang this one? Does the same "submissive + sensual" setup work here?

Last time I rushed in, screwed up and got to some 40 battles only... so I wanted to try and pick your brains and think this through before battle...

Thanks!

Mhm for Reference 

Lvl 325 i used 3 blue legendaries (1 lvl 550 2 500)

Scarlet Bride lvl 550

3 blacks ( gehenna lvl 550 1 epic lvl 500 n another legendary lvl 550)

Of those only 2 girls blessed  gehenna n the epic one at moment

Just used 3 boosters and this team beaten the stage to 92 or something so second team was just clean up the rest

Edited by Shadow93

3 hours ago, Shadow93 said:

Mhm for Reference 

Lvl 325 i used 3 blue legendaries (1 lvl 550 2 500)

Scarlet Bride lvl 550

3 blacks ( gehenna lvl 550 1 epic lvl 500 n another legendary lvl 550)

Of those only 2 girls blessed  gehenna n the epic one at moment

Just used 3 boosters and this team braten the stage to 92 or something so second team was just clean up the rest

Can you please tell me what boosters did you use?

I am playing with no boosters in ComixHarem until now, so I was not sure to succeed. Got her but it was close to failure. First team with my stronger girls (level 550 and some blessed ones) including 3 blues reached 87 shards, but then I was left with weak girls and just a few blues, so my second team only reached 93, the third 97 and the fourth completed it.

The scariest of this feature is that you are winning your fights easily without losing ego, but when the boss girl starts to get stronger wipes away your ego as an hurricane and backup teams are unable to resist even a few rounds, so if your main don't reach at least 80 shards then it is almost unbeatable.

imagen.thumb.png.157063ce440aee94a87dfc2f08b2f691.png

• Like 1

For reference using alternate account I don't log in often. Lvl 295(iirc when BB began) 296 when engaging her. three x Minute Man Potions (leg., didn't have epics on hand)
lvl 447:Arbadacarba,lvl450-Apolonia, Scarlet Bride / lvl400 rest: Feral Vixen,SweetKissBrazil,Unbreakable, & Chatterbox. ~ 79K Team Power
No revive or additional teams used. Won 100 potions at the end.BB_001_team1.PNGBB_002_boosto_3x.PNG

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7 hours ago, Yamiray said:

I'm thinking being a lower level right now is making it easier

No, it's the other way around. Unless you artifically set your level low I guess.

I could get her this time, using 4 teams. I don't usually use boosters in CxH, but I decided to put some today (I did all my fights at once ~12 hours ago). I used 2 epic cordyceps and 1 ginseng (well, the CxH equivalent). I'm sure I couldn't have gotten her if she wasn't eccentric/red, since you want to use sensual teams that gives you a great sinergy.

3 hours ago, Kenrae said:

Unless you artifically set your level low I guess.

That's kind of what I mean. its a "U" curve because of the gem system. if you can manage a high level girl team at a low level player level or your high player level with many girls and girls at almost max level its do able. but in the middle its hard is kind of what I'm seeing.

So the boss sets it's level based on your starting level of the event. So the first thing I did was not do anything with the event until the last few hours to get as much progress between the start and the end of the event. I prioritized leveling girls, then spent all my money on stats, made sure my equipment was good, then applied three legendary boosters (the purple ones you acquire from some of the free orbs you get). I then auto-assigned all five teams (in retrospect I should have made the first girl in each team the stronger color but that's okay). And then I did the opposite of the conventional wisdom above. I used my WEAKEST team FIRST. I went up the ladder using the weakest teams to exhaustion, then choosing the next strongest team. I am level 234, I have no girls over lvl 500, and doing this strat I was able to beat the boss with like 2% left on my strongest team. It was really, really close, but I think if I had moved my girls around a bit, making sure the first girl in every team was the right color, I would have been slightly better off. Either way, I think this will minimize your need to spend gold.

If it's true that if you use a sufficiently strong team they won't take damage then I would amend my strategy above to using my strongest team first, until they take even a single percentage point of damage, then pull them out, going back to my weakest first strategy. The reason being the name of the game is to minimize damage, the weakest teams are more effective at lower power levels for minimizing damage in aggregate and the stronger at stronger tiers. But if a team can fight and not lose any percentage that's obviously the best call. Will experiment with the next one, but like I said I got this one without gold which was nice.