Keeping Avatars

Onyxdie

Hey just wondering if it would be a good idea to keep the avatars that you previously purchased and the ones that you intend to buy in the future. So that you can switch back and forth between them. It would also be a great idea to have the avatar link to a full pick, if there is one, and or a link to the actual guy shown in the avatar and all his variants. 

• Like 2

Avatars should stay, the problem is there are so many that you could be clicking that arrow for a very long time to find the one you're looking for. Avatars are also just small zoomed in pictures of the guys heads in one of their poses so every avatar is in the game, usually around the we get the avatar.  Don't think they'll ever get around to linking them to the guys though because the are 3 different kinkoid games, 2 of them have around 1000 guys/girls in them and a 3rd with a few hundred. You'll probably just have to hunt them down yourself on the wiki: https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Gay-Harem

• Like 1

The avatars themselves are a neat little gimmicky feature, but their presentation is somewhat horrible.

A distinction/sorting option between owned and not yet owned avatars would be really helpful and it should be nine or twelve avatars on one page, not only six.

300 kobans per avatar is also quite expensive considering they are nothing but cosmetic gimmicks, but I am glad they are no more glorified Pachinko prizes taking up chances.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 10 months later...

The possibility to sort the avatars would be great. That way it would be easier to change the avatar once in a while. Now it's almost impossible to find the avatars I already have acquired.

I agree with Eckos (comment above) that there should be more than 6 avatars on a page.

And please make them somewhat bigger 🙂

• Like 1