Feedback Re: Features Survey

Boulie2

I know the thread for the survey isn't created yet but...

Am i dumb are all of those already "acted"?

From what i understood, we're going to have the mythic/girl equipment anyway right?

-------
Now there's a thread. :ph34r: Div*

Edited by DvDivXXX
Mod edit: split from Chit Chat
  • Sad 1

Seriously, 6 pieces of equipment per girl. Per girl!? I have 3 mythics and 25 legendaries at level 650 right now that are "battle ready", that's 168 equipment slots to manage, and I'll only have to add in more as I start awakening new girls. Unless optimal girl equipment is super common (in which case, what's the point?) people are just going to end up with a dedicated battle team and ignore blessings.

• Like 10

il y a 11 minutes, Attirm a dit :

Seriously, 6 pieces of equipment per girl. Per girl!? I have 3 mythics and 25 legendaries at level 650 right now that are "battle ready", that's 168 equipment slots to manage, and I'll only have to add in more as I start awakening new girls. Unless optimal girl equipment is super common (in which case, what's the point?) people are just going to end up with a dedicated battle team and ignore blessings.

And you might need to upgrade everything again each time you level up :)

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Surprised :O 1

My opinions on the features of the survey are:

1. Harem chat: i saw that in other games, and if it gives rewards (and nice pictures) at the cost of a "point" that is going to recharge with time (or Kobans for the spenders) i do not see nothing wrong with this. Is basically more side quests, so i'm ok with it
  2. Revival Pov: Here i'm in between: yes is nice to have girls revived along with more rewards (even if for the f2p we talk about 1 girl instead of 2) and no if this means "lots more work" to do (example imagine if is modeled on the contest Pov 😱😱). We could be more strategic with more rewards, but the fear on what it could be chosen for the Pov is real.
  3. Elemental pachinko: Could be very useful, but i wonder if we would get orbs for it and where.
  4. The skill three: honestly for me is a total no, if i see this well it could make a huge abyss between the paying players and the free ones. Also lower levels are winning against the veterans (like me) now and this would probably reset everything, the mind would succumb to the level again (i have this feeling seeing that "get extra boost", maybe purchasable too 🤔?!?)
  5. Custom bundle: if i will ever be in the condition to use my money for the game, i think this would be nice
  6. Club league: Here yes if we put a prize in kobans/resources and no if we put here a 5 star girl, we are always here at least one time every day so even making short ones should be fine. Of course with a proper balancing between the club chosen....
  7. The Maze:  As i said before seems interesting i'm ok with it.
  8. Mythic equip for MC: Uhm don't know we have lots of legendary thanks to the pachinko so filling the craft is not a problem i think, that "unique property" voice bothers me tho.... here i do not know, probably on the no side tho.
  9. Girl's equip: Here i can easily say GOD ABSOLUTELY NO  and here i hope that this idea now that is the second time i see it at my eyes, is actually going to be discharged into a black hole and out of this universe.

• Like 8

19 minutes ago, Liliat said:

And you might need to upgrade everything again each time you level up :)

In other words, it's a race to see if I can reach level 500 before Kinkoid gets this and mythic equipment into the game. Thank goodness daily goals has made PXP easy to obtain so the player levels are coming in faster than ever, so I've actually got a shot at reach level 500 before this nightmare arrives...

14 minutes ago, Xemnas said:

Club league: Here yes if we put a prize in kobans/resources and no if we put here a 5 star girl, we are always here at least one time every day so even making short ones should be fine. Of course with a proper balancing between the club chosen....

This puts more casual clubs at a severe disadvantage. My club has a handful of PVP-focused players and a bunch of casual players. Our high-level players would drag us into leagues where the low-level players can't do squat. I have no faith in Kinkoid's ability to balance this when it took them over a year to get a simple cooperative fight against the Club Champion balanced.

21 minutes ago, Xemnas said:

Mythic equip for MC: Uhm don't know we have lots of legendary thanks to the pachinko so filling the craft is not a problem i think

Keep in mind that selling those items is where most of our ymen income comes from, even with the sale price nerf. Most people can't afford to do anything but sell.

• Like 8

22 minutes ago, Attirm said:

In other words, it's a race to see if I can reach level 500 before Kinkoid gets this and mythic equipment into the game. Thank goodness daily goals has made PXP easy to obtain so the player levels are coming in faster than ever, so I've actually got a shot at reach level 500 before this nightmare arrives...

Unless it depends on girl level and not player level, since it's girl equipment :) .
Meme: "Lord pls kill me..." - All Templates - Meme-arsenal.com

• Like 4

My comments to the new survey:

Harem Chat-Messenger: Seems to be ok. From my side the best idea in the whole survey. Not much to do and the rewards seems ok to.

PoV 2: Without a payed path and as a very long run it could be interesting, but I'm sure they want to have an additional Koban-sink. And to make it much worser, it will be an additional event! We are drowning in events! To much is to much and we have to much events!

Elemental Pachinko: Could be interesting if a) in the pool are all girls which are not in other Pachinkos or permanent Boss Girls without exceptions, b) we can get a relativ steady income of Elemental-Pachinko-Orbs and c) the Elemental-Orbs didn't replace other rewards, they should be additional. Some thoughts to dropchance and range: the Elemental Pachinko should give you Shards with an acceptable chance and the amount can differ by rarity from my side. So it could be that the chance is at 10% to get a shard drop, the amount for mythics could be 1, for Legendarys 5, Epics 10, Rares 15 as an example. But because I think KK will do it in another way: let it be!

Hero's Journey and Boones: I'm not amused. On the one side it could be a good boost for the Pantheon and the later Bosses in their high-levels but on the other side it will be again a boost mostly for older player and they will benefit much earlier from it and so the gap will be growing again.

Custom Bundles: Nice Idea for whales, but could be a nightmare for all f2p. I don't like it and fear an growing imbalance in contests. I hope my fears are not valid, but balancing and Kinkoid...

Club Leagues: Please, please, please no! More club activity can be interesting, but before there are much more important improvements in basic club mechanics to do! You can't build the roof at the same time like the foundation walls! Better chat system, the ability to ping clubmembers directly with a sign by the pinged member that he pinged, deputys for the Clubleader etc. are much more needed and should have a much higher ranking than the ClubLeagues.

Labyrinth: Like i wrote in my statement to PoV 2: no more events! Please, behind the corner is the wastebin, please.

Hero's equipment craft: No, no, no! It will be not better than in the last survey. Behind the corner is the wastebin, please.

Girls' equipment: No, no, no, no, no, no, no! Micromanagement, thousands of girl slots to handle, it's a nightmare. The wastebin is not the right place for such a thing, Xemnas had the best solution with his black hole....

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

Girls' equipment: No, no, no, no, no, no, no! Micromanagement, thousands of girl slots to handle, it's a nightmare. The wastebin is not the right place for such a thing, Xemnas had the best solution with his black hole....

And I'll add myself: NO!

Worst idea ever, really.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Attirm said:

This puts more casual clubs at a severe disadvantage. My club has a handful of PVP-focused players and a bunch of casual players. Our high-level players would drag us into leagues where the low-level players can't do squat

i get your point even in my club we aren't super pvp focused, with some exceptions. But imagine if you can get a bit more. Example: in D3 61-75 positions get 720 kobans, now imagine getting 720 kobans each 3 days. Wouldn't be handy ? That is what i'm thinking about, even when they proposed the 2nd league (i can't remember how kk called it atm) i found it nice to have this possibility. Specially now that the kobans are not that much anymore and we get events that might require them (see the Pov). So this is why i'm considering it, yes big clubs will get 3M kobans but who cares if i'm able again to not choose if i have to skip Poa or Pov and do them both thanks to a little push.

Of course in all this process we have to remove the "first place win a girl", only for that it could be annoying/frustrating imo.

And for the equipment you are right, i can only hope that if that is introduced we get an "economy rework" again, or at least that the craft is worth way more than the parts used. So if you get smt not useful you can sell it and be happy.

Edited by Xemnas
  • Thinking 1

Hello my darling! As a result of your feedbacks, it seems that you're just *a bit* uncertain about a feature we'll like to implement next, Girls Equipment.

FEATURE: this fantastic occasion of getting stronger customization to beat everyone in every league, feel your virility increase and negate bad vibrations on both you and your beloved ones come with no cost for you, all other features sucks compared to it.

Uncanny strong equipments will flood at you making all of your girls *invincible* the very next minute will implement it.

-Do you want Girls Equipment?

-No.

-Sure?

-No.

-That's mean you're not sure about your prevuous negation, right?

-How do you entered my bathroom, anyway?

-Please rate the thing from 0 to 10.

-Zero.

-Now please tell me, will you spend resources on it or you think you'll invest time on it? Select two.

-Nope.

-Now please tell me when, 0 to 10, where 0 is tomorrow and 10 is "somewhere in the future including tomorrow", we must develop this feature.

-10...?

-Now please rate all the events from 0 to 10, where 0 is absolutely good and 10 is crap. After that now please tell us if you'll like to have 20k gems as a gift for voting 0 to Girls Equipments.

-Uff...

-Rate from 0 to 10 how much you do unlike the fact we undo the decision of undoing the action of not applying the inverse of positive implementation of all features but this one.

-...You'll add it anyway in the future, right ?

-We already payed for the proxy.

Edited by lepidocter
  • Like 1
  • Haha 11
  • Hearts 1

4 hours ago, Kenrae said:

And I'll add myself: NO!

Worst idea ever, really.

May I just add something: PLEASE for the love of god forget about that chat... or at least give us a hide option

(seems like KK forgot that the other game with the chat didn´t quite work out)

• Thinking 1

6 hours ago, Kenrae said:

Unless it depends on girl level and not player level, since it's girl equipment

I'm on pace to reach level 750 girls before player level 500, so that should be workable too.

The way the resources work, you'll just bank up until you can take a girl straight from level 250->750 and then start adding gear. There's little reason to leave them half-way along the track.

5 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

Club Leagues: Please, please, please no! More club activity can be interesting, but before there are much more important improvements in basic club mechanics to do! You can't build the roof at the same time like the foundation walls! Better chat system, the ability to ping clubmembers directly with a sign by the pinged member that he pinged, deputys for the Clubleader etc. are much more needed and should have a much higher ranking than the ClubLeagues.

Completely and totally agree. The club system is still bare-bones and missing core functionality. That needs to come first.

4 hours ago, Xemnas said:

Example: in D3 61-75 positions get 720 kobans, now imagine getting 720 kobans each 3 days.

It's unlikely we'd be in the equivalent of D3 at all. We have only 5 players in our club who are above level 400, one of which is semi-retired and just does the story. We have a smattering of level 300's, and about half of the club is in the 200's. We'll never be able to compete with clubs with "level 400 minimum" requirements. We established a club culture of "everyone does their own thing, chip in a few kobons here and there for club upgrades, give and request advice in the club chat" and we're happy with it, we don't want to be forced to change now because clubs are primarily a PVP kobon farming tool, because that's the incentives created by club leagues.

• Like 4

Hm yeah, Rosso's threats of actually Frankenstein-ing this casual idle game with a bit of PvP and flavorful event variations thrown in into a full-blown "need a rule book before I can even get started" pseudo-RPG hellish grind fest are shaping into form... All the way down to actual fucking Guild Wars. And needing multiple items for every last one of your up to 1k+ characters and farm legendary items so you can burn all of it along with half your cash income of the month for one lousy roll to make one mythic item.... V_v

The whole Chat/Pics thing is nice and the only addition that actually directly makes sense and fits with the core concept of this Harem game.

Labyrinth could turn into a very fun wider Boss Bang with slight roguelite aspects, if they neither screw up balance nor make it another koban sink.

The Hero skill tree potentially allowing specialization and further improving our strategy could be good and even required for some of the increasingly hard PvE features like post-1200 Pantheon. I want to believe. But parts of me already fear that instead of customization and an actual skill tree where you have to choose between different paths and skills, it's going to be the Hero equivalent of Club bonuses: everyone can and will eventually max everything out no matter what, and whoever does it before their regular opponents will have another unfair advantage for a while. I hope I'm proven wrong, though.

Elemental Pachinko could be great if it's done the right way, like another and complementary Mythic Pachinko for higher and rarer stuff (and girls, including Mythics). And not too overpriced. And with some precious orbs. You can replace the useless Event Pachinko with it.

PoV 2.0 could be great if it relies solely on Daily Goals (which are awesome) and isn't too stingy and imbalanced in point distribution. It would give us the extra revivals we definitely still need even with CBC recently introduced, and reward those who go the extra mile on Daily Goals past the bare minimum of 100 pts to get the chests. Like most other things, it could also be a nightmare if not properly balanced or if it's too expensive.

Custom Bundles seem harmless enough. Whales will lick it up, and it will also give better options for budget players and mostly F2P players making a rare purchase.

Guild Wars replacing and destroying the sanctity of Clubs (especially now that they finally got CC in a good and balanced middle ground that doesn't ruin anyone's day)... NO!!!!

Diablo/PoE style endless farm and craft loops polluting our idle game... OVER MY DEAD (ACCOUNT'S) BODY. >:(

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

it's going to be the Hero equivalent of Club bonuses: everyone can and will eventually max everything out no matter what, and whoever does it before their regular opponents will have another unfair advantage for a while. 

That may actually be the lesser evil here. Considering Kinkoid's balance history, we'll probably end up with a couple of bonuses that apply to Leagues that are just way better than all the others and if you invest in anything else you're at a huge disadvantage.

• Like 1

• DvDivXXX pinned and featured this topic
11 hours ago, Boulie2 said:

Am i dumb are all of those already "acted"?

From what i understood, we're going to have the mythic/girl equipment anyway right?

Yes. A lot like the previous Features Survey, upon whose results this new one pretends to be building up. They've already started doing work on those things and we're mostly asked which one(s) we want to get first, and maybe which ones would need to go back to the drawing board before we want to get them at all.

Except there's no changes or adjustments they could possibly make to Club Wars, Girl Equipment or Mythic Equipment Crafting to make them even remotely acceptable to me. And I'm not sure how much hope we can really put in this, considering these were all already in the previous Features Survey, and were very far from getting a big approval from the results, yet they're pushed again with a pretend "as upvoted by the community" seal of approval on them... o.O

01.png

01.png01.png01.png

Really?...

Patch Notes Week #3

Keep scrolling to find out the results of the Hentai Heroes Survey Results!

(...)

New Features in Hentai Heroes/Gay Harem Survey Results

A few weeks ago we asked for your help to check out and give feedback for the features we are planning to release this year. Thank you all for your participation.

From all the listed features, the majority of you got enthusiastic about: 

• Market improvements
  • Waifu 
  • Labyrinth

So we will be working on delivering those three features. Please keep in mind that we shared with you prototypes and they will be subject to change in the following months as we develop them.

image7-11.png

That doesn't seem to fit. Either those three things were nowhere near the favorite choices of the previous survey as evidenced by the results Kinkoid themselves published, or they were but then the results and/or how they were presented and interpreted are incorrect. Which would hardly be the first time.

If you force people to rank all of the things in order of preference, without giving them the option to say "no, thanks" to any of the things, and you then misrepresent the forced results thus obtained as "players wanted all of those things", then it's not a proper survey and/or result and/or interpretation of either.

I've ranked all three of the things that would make me quit the game if they were to be implemented, as a 9. What I meant to convey was "PLEASE DON'T!". Not "of course I love those, but not as much as the other ones".

So yeah, I really hope Kinkoid gets the message and actually discards these three terrible ideas (Club "Leagues", Girl Equipment and Hero Mythic Equipment Crafting).

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 2

• DvDivXXX changed the title to Feedback Re: Features Survey

Thanks for your answer, i was wondering if my english was the problem.

If at the start of the survey it says that they can give up on some of theses features, the rest of the survey clearly doesn't feel like it. Some are nearly done, there is no option "no thanks?" and what i felt like was "sooooooo, which one would you pay on?"

(Don't get me wrong, i understand their needs, but then ask me directly that :P )

I don't feel like there's a choice here, even in the order where the event would come out. (I mean, they even told us what was ok, what was ready, designed...). This whole survey practically feel like a giant "See? We asked you" in preparation for later, even though they don't plan to use this data. And now that i saw the graph it seems even more forced

On another note, for the parallel PoV i couldn't write it in the survey, but i thought of it letting you chose one girl between 3 (maybe 2 with a paid path).

This would help people getting the girl they want, incite to pay (since you can chose the second one too), and for it to still be incentive you can replace shards by "allgems".

Maybe more than 1:1 ratio, idk in term of balance; but this feel like a win for KK and the players (but again, me and balance... :D )

• Like 1

Regular equipment is pretty ass as is unless I just have abhorrent luck where dumping dozens of great pachinko orbs and all legendary pieces end up being worse than whatever I have even at a large level gap when you'd think a higher level piece would by default be better.

Really the shift from gotta collect 'em all to some battle focus RPG has been a real mind boggler.

Elemental Pachinko seems like a worse Event Pachinko.

Path of Valor as is is either a mixed bag if not ass, can't say I see the need for another.

The chat and league stuff is whatever for me while the Labyrinth at least seems interesting.

The problem with most of these features is that they can be nice additions, but if poorly implemented/balanced, they can also become a nightmare. I think the "potential nightmare" is the main reason why many features are so strongly downvoted (Especially from players active in this forum, since most of them can pretty accurately anticipate how this will affect our gameplay).

So here's my optimistic opinion (If everything is implemented with good player experience in mind, and properly balanced):

- Harem chat: I assume it will look like HCL. Random clicks to obtain additional scenes for the girls. Similar to side quests, with its own time-based currency. Nice :)

- Revival Pov: I like PoV; I want more revivals. Seems like a nice combo.

- Elemental pachinko: I don't really like Pachinko. I only play it when I have some orbs (Without Orbs, Pachinko is the most expensive way to get anything; except maybe for EPx10). However, I assume Orbs will be provided, so it should be fine: yet another way to obtain girls you may have missed. Nice.

- Skill tree: It seems that it includes the current "level up" rewards (+10 Energy), but you can claim them a bit later. Extra flexibility is always nice. And it contains additional rewards, too, so we can't complain about that :) Regarding skills themselves, I think additional bonuses are always good. Even if you only consider the competitive aspect, and assume that "All players will get the same buffs, so everything will cancel out", that's not actually true IMO. Less active players will make less optimal choices, or will miss the bonuses entirely, giving an edge to more active/aware players, just like Awakening did. Anyway, PvP is not the only facet of the game: any buff to PvE means easier progress for high-level villains and for Pantheon, which is good (Since even the strongest players at the moment aren't able to beat Pantheon 1900-2000).

- Custom bundle: I'm F2P, I don't care about bundles. At least as long as they only provide things you can get for free. I'd be sad if this game became fully P2W.

- Club league: I'm not sure. I'm in a small club with many inactive players; club-based competition might "force" me to leave and find a better club. If the Club League rewards are small, then it should be fine (I'll be happy with lower-tier rewards, if higher-tier rewards aren't mandatory to progress in the game).

- The Maze: Seems interesting. More choice/actions than in the current BB event, and more diverse rewards.

- Mythic equipment: More power 👍

- Girl's equipment: More power 👍

And my pessimistic opinion (If anything or everything is implemented as a click/grind fest, and poorly balanced):

- Harem chat: HCL had a few dozens girls (Maybe a couple hundred if you had all of them?), so spending time to chat with all of them was okay-ish. In HH, we start with 1000 Girls. If it takes 2-3 days per girl to unlock their scenes, it will take a huge amount of time to progress through these chats. But I also assume that KK will not be able to implement chats for all 1000 girls at the same time (That's a lot of extra scenes :) ). I'm still worried about the time it will take to go through all of them (But at least, it shouldn't affect gameplay; so it's really an optional bonus scene).

- Elemental pachinko: I just hope it won't include "exclusive" girls that you can only get with low-probably, expensive koban rolls.

- Club league: I hope it won't force clubs to restructure in a way that all high-level competitive players will be forced to join high-level competitive clubs, and low-level, less active players will be left out. I like how clubs are currently encouraged (or not discouraged) to include more casual players.

- Mythic equipment: If the "500M per item + 25 Legendary items" cost remains the same, the cost of Mythic Equipment will be prohibitive. Only lvl 450/500 players will (barely) be able to afford it. And like other equipment, we'll probably have to update it at least every 10 levels to stay up-to-date. If the ME also includes +/-5% power on each item, you might even end up paying billions for equipment that is weaker than what you obtained 2 months earlier. This might cause a lot of frustration. Frustration isn't good.

- Girl's equipment: if we need equipment for all our 3*+ girls, it will take billions of items (and a hundred times as many clicks). Even though our "competitive teams" only include a few dozens girls, we need almost all of them against Champions, and Maze/Contextual Leagues/Elemental Pantheon/Other events might require to include even more girls to our teams. Providing decent equipment for all of them might prove terribly annoying (Just for the sheer amount of clicks it will require, and then we'll have to upgrade these items every 10 levels again).

All in all, none of these features are "obviously game-breaking", but it will require a lot of care to make them right. It can work well and provide nice additions to the game, or it can turn the game into a grind-fest and provide a lot of frustration (Bad RNG for core game mechanics...). So, please KK, be careful and don't rush it...

• Like 2

I have only voted for:

- Reduce the number of events

- Bring back the black shadow girl drop animation of the good old times.

What do you say? That those new features weren't listed in the survey? Apply directive 1: they were chosen among the players' favorite choice in the previous survey.

• Like 9
  • Haha 4
  • Hearts 1

i have two concerns in general:

1) there is like a hidden assupmtions that drives all the recent changes, which is ecconomical motivated and focus (too much) on (an idea of) growth. This assumption leads to a flood of new features (= anticipated growth in different regards like money, more options, ...) and to an oversee at the same time: the need of balancing steps (bring something into balance isnt growth, right?). But if you wann grow, you need have to a good balance/starting point. Additonally, the flood of features and the massive changes were a reason a lot of players stopped playing/paying for patreon. To deal with that problem they only had/have the same answer: growth in all aspects. The problem with growth is, that too many girls/features etc. arent easy to handle or to have an overview: Nobody wants to equip over 1000 girls or unlock thousands of affection scences again, especially not if you have to pay for them.

2) seeing how bad last updates were implemented it's hard to believe these new features get a proper balance and having player experience in mind. With both aspects in mind i dont see how any of these features could bring something good, even though some could be nice.

IMO, i would focus more on QoL and balancing aspects than throwing one new event/feature every other month on the player base and destroy every meta/balance we had. So, no new features, but all QoL aspects we can find in scripts. Make the game more coherence at first, then add something new.

Edited by blaa
  • Like 11

2 hours ago, Kenrae said:

Nothing can be worse than Event Pachinko :P 

It's Kinkoid, you know?! They had proofed that they are able to make matters worse from every point they start! Don't understimate them! 😉

Ok. Joking apart. I can only hope that they made some wise decissions to balance the element-pachinko, but after some decissions from Kinkoid in the last months I have not high expectation to this.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Hearts 1