I have "500 Internal Server Error" <= TO READ

renkio

Not sure what happened, but I suddenly couldn't access the site (despite being able to for about a year now).

The site just reads:

500 Internal Server Error

An internal server error occurred.

Any idea what the problem could be?

Edited by Zamioc Yuki
Putting in evidence the subject in order to have an FAQ for other players to read before they send the same threat again.

You've been recognized as a bot (generally you clicked too many times in a short amount of time) and got auto banned for a couple hours. You'll be unbanned soon automatically. You just have to wait. I'm sorry for you.

Also, I've modified your subject's title to pin it so other players can see it. Thank you ❤️

• Zamioc Yuki changed the title to I have "500 Internal Server Error" <= TO READ

If you get a 500 error on one kinkoid game it will affect all kinkoid games across all platfroms. So HH/GH & CxH on the main sites, nutaku and Erogames. Usually when you get it with trouble logging in you can clear your cache and it will be fine after the IP ban is lifted. Lately that doesn't seem to be the case for everyone but someone said running the game in incognito mode worked for them.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Same here, also in Chrome.

When the screen is reloading all the time, the Disconnect from FB extension is flashing. I removed it, and waited for the banned time-out before reloading.

Then on reload, the same happens again, and my Ublock pop-up blocker extension keeps flashing. Banned again, from both HH and CxH, dammit!

Edited by Insemenator

Normally when you get the flashing screens while attempting to log in there is a cache problem. Delete your all-time cache and either wait some time for the temp IP ban to lift or use a VPN and it should be fine. If you get a 500 error it will hit all kinkoid games on all platforms.

Tnx, Oliver66. Cleared my cache, and HH is OK.

But CxH keeps flashing after opening in new tab, so I quickly close that tab to prevent getting banned from HH too.

EDIT: Running CxH in an incognito tab now - works, but hope it's a temp workaround

Edited by Insemenator

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This happened to me today. Stuck on the loading screed, it's flashing white/purple/white/purple over and over, and the word "loading" is loading it's font from the default to the bold font that is used, and just repeats over and over, with that dumb music playing (why does it play when I have my audio settings set to not play the music) and so I refresh the page and it now just is stuck on the loading screen..... refresh again and got the error message. When are they going to realize that the issue is with their game and not some bots?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

Got this today as well. The loading screen kept flashing untill 500 error page showed up and all of the kinkoid games show the 500 error page now. What a wonderful situation that only affects the normal players instead of the bots. I'll add another notch towards reasons to quit this game. Whoever designed it this way is clearly out of touch of its playerbase and probably got promoted. Bravo kinkoid, bravo. If it still shows the 500 page tomorrow then I guess I won't even have the choice to quit, it got decided for me.

Hit this reload bug for the first time today after a logout-login following the suggestion to refresh messenger state.  Previously hit the "500" error with manual rapid click of the cash for points contest feature.  And by the way, the "500" really should be reported as a 403.  On a second computer using my backup Internet connection to access this site.

Update -

Clearing cache was apparently useless.  Clearing cookies resolves the rapid reload problem.

Edited by red101
update on status

• 2 months later...

I have a similar problem. After login, the screen flickers with the inscription "Loading" and will not load further. After a short time, error 500 appears and blocks access to the site for approximately 1 hour. This has been happening for over a day now. Clearing the cache and cookies doesn't help. Please help.

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, DarinAvanesyan said:

I have a similar problem. After login, the screen flickers with the inscription "Loading" and will not load further. After a short time, error 500 appears and blocks access to the site for approximately 1 hour. This has been happening for over a day now. Clearing the cache and cookies doesn't help. Please help.

I have exactly the same problem. How could I fix it?

😩
I'm not a technician so other than the "clear caches and cookies" that works morst of the time, I can't really help. The only thing I can tell is that this has been forwarded to the tech team and they are investigating on the source of the issue. Discord members have reported those errors as well and an other mod has it too so we're having a close dialogue with the tech team. I should know more later today. I'll keep you in touch.

• Thanks 1

As previously told by other players, this is a nasty issue. Sometimes it's because of the glitch, somtimes it's because of the too many clicks.

I absolutely understand that such things happen to prevent DoSS attacks and that is reasonable, but yes, developers should react instantly on all glitches. Meanwhile it's very frustrating when people are restricted frin the game when doing Donation missions. So at least they could get rid of those Donation missions in current solution because when people click the button too fast they get banned.

However in my experience the fastest solution in just switching the network for a while. If you got banned while using yiur home wifi, just switch to Mobile data, because the ban is put on exact ip address so you just need to have some other one to go over the ban.

But if at any time you bump on some refresh glitch don't wait until it get to the ban but press back to step out of it.

• Like 1