CH money question

Clce101

Since there is no PoP in CH, and ~ 99.8 girls are 3 *, is the best way to earn money just collecting from girls or spamming Champion fights? I feel pinched in CH more so than HH for resources and can't build a comfortable savings. Forgot to add PoV and season rewards saved for PoA. 

Mod please move I was on wrong tab.

Edited by Clce101
Add

Moved to CxH section.

About your question, why not both? It's not like doing champion fights prevents you from collecting from girls.

Rewards are the place where you'll get more money in this game, but you need every single ymen. Since collecting from girls is tiresome, I usually have them ordered by grade and collect from the first ones, which are the ones that give more money. Just collecting from the first page gives you a third of your total, 2-3 pages give you more than half. Sometimes I go all in and collect everything, but if I don't feel like it I get the most returns for my time this way.

Always remember to have some cash saved for PoA tasks at the end of the month. You want to be able to do them instantly, so you need at least 20 millions saved to be safe.

• Like 2