13 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Hex

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

Comix Harem

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Visitors From Beyond Season. Next Event >>

1252.jpg

Legendary Days

Under Your Hex
Wildman, test your luck with the bratty superheroine Hex.

Starting today until the 18th (1 pm UTC+1) of March you will have four days to get her to behave for you. You must first fight The Nymph to get the legendary superheroine in your Harem.

Show her the best hex of her life, Wildman!

Boss Girl

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp     

Hex

ooiNvIA.jpeg <- clickable

@Noacc

So seems at moment the pattern is every 2  months Super legendary Days (5*) and in between normal legendary days 3* so if someone short on gold it gives enough time to save up i guess 

Question is how long it stays that way and when and if we start get girls from legendary contests

• Like 2

What are the mechanics for this event? I used all my daily fists, and then I got an additional 125 from the season pass and used all of them as well and got only to 23 hearts!? Is there a daily cap or something? I swear the last 50 or so fists resulted in 0 hearts, is there a daily cap or a rubberbanding limit or something? This felt super bad.

Hey @Sagewilcom

For Classic (first event of the month) and Legendary Days events you need to consider drop rate and drop range.

Drop rate is measured to be around 10% chance. Meaning you get a shard drop per 10 fights on average. Drop range however varies from event to event. For Classic it's 2-8 shards per drop, and for Legendary Days it's 1-3 shard per drop.

Counting the averages this makes it 200 combativity needed per girl in Classic, and 500 combativity in Legendary Days.

You get 48 free combativity per day from natural regeneration, or 192 per 4 days. (I'll round it up to 200) This means you'd need to spend gold on 300 more combativity if you want the girl. Additional 300 combativity would cost you 3240 gold.

And prepare some more for bad luck.

Cheers.

• Like 1

Oh wow! That's great to know, I didn't have the numbers in front of me. Are the legendary girls better or worth it or something? I can't imagine it's worth 3k gold for the one girl? Path of Valor is 3600 and get's you more with the girl. Is there something I'm not considering?

They have better stats, but you're going to have so many of them that it doesn't matter (I'm talking about 3-star girls, of course). It's only worth it if you're already getting all the girls anyway or if you have lots of kobans because you buy them.

As is "usual" for CH here, so far I've used 150 combativity, and have received zero Shards for this "girl".

Yet another in a long list of reasons,  for why I stopped giving  KK, anymore of my money, and now only play their fucked up games, on  a very casual basis.

Edited by HornyCat
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, jackin5xy said:

is your raw "recorded data" available somewhere? How do I see what drop % my own clicks have yielded?

I have a spreadsheet where I annotate battles needed and shards received in each drop for each girl. I am publishing them periodically in the corresponding thread for HH , but have not done for CxH. In any case I haven't found significative differences in the drop rates in both games.

There is no place in the game where you could find that data, so you have to write your own data everyday if you want to know how you are doing.