Girls on events obtainable through Champions

reaven2007

Hello everyone!
I like having new release methods for the girls in the events.

That being said, I come here to share my opinion on the current method of releasing event girls through Champions and why I think it's a wrong approach.

These are the several aspects that I believe are bad on this specific release method:

1. Time consumption: Instead of stockpiling combativity and spending resources at once, you have to come back to the game every 15 minutes to fight. This is bad, as it makes you feel you have more dependency to the game, and you end up using more screen time on it.
  2. Difficulty on getting the girl: I believe I read the odds of acquiring shards once completing the node are set at 50% (Thanks @Liliat). This means that, in order to get the girl, you'd have to finish the node (which will take some time), wait 24 hours of cooldown, and repeat the process two times if you're lucky every time you finish a node. It sets the minimum on 4 days (48 hours resting + finishing 3 nodes) at least. That's too much time for the luckiest probability.
  3. Having last node give 0 shards: If you end up in the last node during the event, you'll absolutely hate it. You will have to finish it, knowing you won't get any shards and you'll waste time in the process, and wait 24 hours afterwards.
  4. Difficulty of clearing a node: Once you've made a couple of iterations, you'll find yourself using more than 10-15 attacks in order to clean a node. Go to point 1 and multiply them by 15 minutes each, it will take you a lot of time.
  5. Not being able to focus on one girl: since Champions have cooldown, even stockpiling Champion tickets won't allow you to prioritize on a girl like you can do with combativity and villains.

I think these aspects make trying to obtain girls from Champions a nightmare, and discourages people (or at least me) from trying to get them. Hell, you even don't want to fight champions besides these events in order to don't increase their difficulty.

Let's discuss it, I think there's an opportunity to improve it!

Edited by reaven2007
  • Like 1

The reasons of implementing are:

• have old accounts spend (waste?) tickets hopefully, for KK, going on a shortage
  • have Champions mean something even after completion (== they become harder and harder == you'0ll go in shortage of resources)
  • but mainly, give some bare incentive for a Platinum Card

Is not a "bad implemented" feature, is an added cost to the game economy. On a design perspective, it should have been fine by having any champion drop some random shard of the event girl each fight. But this isn't enough to incentivize "shopping".

To me they can simply strip out the thing, I've never tried it not even when I owned a Platinum Card, to be honest.

• Like 1

il y a 30 minutes, reaven2007 a dit :

Difficulty on getting the girl: I believe I read the odds of acquiring shards once completing the node are set at 35% (pardon me if I'm wrong).

It's 50% chances to get 35 shards. I think these are decent odds (especially during Classic Event), but I agree that it's really time-consuming. And when you reach higher level champions, it becomes worse and worse and worse (Still the same odds, but a lot more time to spend, every 15 minutes).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

hace 18 minutos, Liliat dijo:

It's 50% chances to get 35 shards. I think these are decent odds (especially during Classic Event), but I agree that it's really time-consuming. And when you reach higher level champions, it becomes worse and worse and worse (Still the same odds, but a lot more time to spend, every 15 minutes).

Edited the message with that information, thanks :)

• 2 weeks later...

They should include shards for all 5 nodes. Typically it takes 6 wins to get a girl but add in the 5th node and it could come up once or twice depending on where you are currently. Means possible 8 days of downtime just to get 6 chances. Plus all the time in between attacks. adding shards to the 5th node make it an average of 6 days downtime. Much more reasonable. Shards should also be in addition to, rather than instead of the normal reward