Sudden Power Drop?

Blujay718

I was running my Seasons challenges, and very suddenly between one fight and the next, my team power dropped from about 54,000 down to 48,000. All my buffs are still in place, nothing expired. I refreshed the page, but nothing changed. I've never seen this happen before and can't see any reason for it. Anyone else?

That's weird.

Values like attack, ego, harmony and defense can change when you select a different opponent in the season screen because your values are then compared against theirs but I never witnessed the overall power value changing.

Does your team have an active element right now and maybe you selected an opponent who has the element that counters yours?

• 3 months later...

Hey guys!
So there is the domination scheme with the elements things now. All your guys inside your teams do a little something to the other team base on their elements. Some can reduce defense for example or others are hidden. Then those numbers can be seen in the matchmaking and change from people to people.

There is also the blessing changing every monday after reset that affects your guy's power. You need to update your teams every Mondays.