Tips for starting to seriously invest in the League

Eckos

So after the league's end today to my own surprise I ended up being promoted to the "Dicktator I"-League.

I guess targeting always the guys who would be blessed for upgrading and leveling up gave me more of a push than I bargained for as I initially planned to stay a while in "Sexpert III" and continue to place 16th to 30th in order to collect small amounts of kobans to max out the Places of Power and slowly grow my primary battle guys, aiming for "Dicktator I" once I reach at least level 350.

And yet now here I am having finished 10th place and being in "Dicktator I" now with a puny Level of 315.

Main question is now how to proceed, just let myself get demoted to "Sexpert III" again or take a swing at participating in "Dicktator I"?

If yes, how to best prepare for it? Try to get as many 5-star-Legendarys to full stars asap? Use my stock of Cordyceps and Chlorella boosters?

This is my current status in terms of stats and money:

GH_main_Ecko_status_Mar22.thumb.png.80a60b835bc5fe3d5d047657ba8d9a1d.png

In terms of available guys, I have collected so far 9 5-star Legendary guys:

1. Tenchi (yellow "playful" element) Know-How main stat, Splitting Bamboo sex position. Legendary 5-star, all stars unlocked.
2. Eno (green "Exhibitionist" element) Hardcore main stat,  doggy-style sex position. Legendary 5-star, all stars unlocked.
3. Taurus (orange "physical" element) Know-How main stat, bridge sex position. Legendary 5-star, 3 stars unlocked.
4. Sibin (blue "sensual" element) Charm main stat, nose-dive sex position. Legendary 5-star, all stars unlocked.
5. Suzuki (blue "sensual" element) Hardcore main stat, Fisting sex position. Legendary 5-star, 1 star unlocked.
6. Brent (blue "sensual" element) Charm main stat, Jack Hammer sex position. Legendary 5-star, 3 stars unlocked.
7. Craig (white "Submissive" element) Know-How main stat, Indian Headstand sex position. Legendary 5-star, 2 stars unlocked.
8. Bassel (black "Dom" element) Know-How main stat, Indian Headstand sex position. Legendary 5-star, 1 star unlocked.
9. Thornton (green "Exhibitionist" element) Charm main stat, Jack Hammer sex position. Legendary 5-star, 2 stars unlocked.

With three of these I already have all five stars and I do think my money is sufficient to unlock a few more quickly.

Furthermore, due to an insane amount of luck plus 250 leftover Combativity from a previous PoA as well as three Sandalwood perfumes I did manage to secure a single Mythic guy:

1. Archangel Adam (blue "sensual" element) Charm main stat, column sex position. Mythic 6-star, 3 stars unlocked.

For him I have 3 stars unlocked, but it's getting insanely expensive to unlock further there, so I wonder what is more effective, max out more 5-star Legendary guys or concentrate on maxing out the Mythic first.

Overall is of course the main issue, is all this already sufficient enough to take a shot at "Dicktator I" or should I just scratch this week and let me be demoted back to the lower league next chance?

• Thinking 1

42 minutes ago, Eckos said:

Main question is now how to proceed, just let myself get demoted to "Sexpert III" again or take a swing at participating in "Dicktator I"?

Personally I'd recommend getting 0 xp and demoting this week for several reasons. (0 XP is the only way to guarantee demotion and no one joins your bracket and pushes you above the bottom 15) The reasons I think you should demote are it will be tough and chances are a few days in you'll end up with 0 opponents you can beat, unless you unlocked guys to lv600. Secondly is if you don't demote this week it means next week you'll have to if its too hard and you'll need to demote the week of the 24th-30th which means you won't have anyone to fight for PoA tasks and it will really slow you down.

42 minutes ago, Eckos said:

1. Archangel Adam (blue "sensual" element) Charm main stat, column sex position. Mythic 6-star, 3 stars unlocked.

Mythic guys are nice but they're not guaranteed victory by any means and they certainly aren't worth all in costs involved to power them up and until you unlock the 6th star they're basically a really expensive legendary guy. FYI it costs about 200m cash and 440k affection to upgrade a mythic to max and that's not counting the loads of books and gems that they'll cost you.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Zamioc Yuki said:

What's your battle stats? 🤔

Grats for Adam! :D

If you have enough gems, books and affection items to put Adam to max exp/stars then do it. If not, go for the legendary 5 stars

My Battle stats are as such (without Boosters):

GH_main_battle_stats-Mar22.thumb.png.577b1f64192ac0e4c77b840c6848756d.png

Luckily Tenchi is blessed right now, but the other two 5-star Legendarys aren't. The four 5-star Commons are there because there's a Common-type blessing right now but I think the blessings only last three more days. The next blessings are also not looking too good with Rare-type (I don't have any 5-star Rare guys) and Bronze hair color (I have only one 3-star Legendary fitting that criteria).

Thanks, I was really incredibly lucky I even got Archangel Adam because I had three helping factors falling together at once. I think there were about 10 minutes of the Mythic Days event left when I got the last 3 or 4 shards for him.

12 minutes ago, Oliver66 said:

Personally I'd recommend getting 0 xp and demoting this week for several reasons. (0 XP is the only way to guarantee demotion and no one joins your bracket and pushes you above the bottom 15) The reasons I think you should demote are it will be tough and chances are a few days in you'll end up with 0 opponents you can beat, unless you unlocked guys to lv600. Secondly is if you don't demote this week it means next week you'll have to if its too hard and you'll need to demote the week of the 24th-30th which means you won't have anyone to fight for PoA tasks and it will really slow you down.

Mythic guys are nice but they're not guaranteed victory by any means and they certainly aren't worth all in costs involved to power them up and until you unlock the 6th star they're basically a really expensive legendary guy. FYI it costs about 200m cash and 440k affection to upgrade a mythic to max and that's not counting the loads of books and gems that they'll cost you.

I just recently broke the Level 550 barrier and brought the currently blessed guys to 550. I plan to do the same for guys which are blessed next time they change which aren't too many.

I'm afraid I already did 15 battles for the daily goals because I overlooked at first that I was promoted:

GH_main_Dicktator_I.thumb.png.11662685cd4579f9d06d1efc3d4d6688.png

I agree though that letting me be demoted this time might be a better strategic long term choice, one because of PoA and two because this time I might be able to win the League guy for the first time ever:

GH_main_Shards_Junior.thumb.png.b2756dd7075790bd40beeea1ed0062f5.png

I've collected 44 shards for Junior so placing between 16th and 30th place in "Sexpert III" three times should be enough to get him.

As for the upgrading: Yikes, that really sounds more like I should focus on the 5-star Legendarys first. I do need to plan in some money for the PoA tasks so I can't spend everything right now but maybe i'll combine this, using the Spend money-PoA tasks to further upgrade 5-star Legendarys.

Among those I have is there anyone I should prioritize?

Or are they all identical in stats?

Taurus and Brent already have 3 stars so maybe I should get them to 5 first. Or are Suzuki, Craig, Bassel or Thornton more viable also considering elements?

These are my current book and gift resources:

GH_main_Books_Mar22.thumb.png.fbb77ea621097a7bbac7d943eed5be7d.png

GH_main_Gifts_Mar22.thumb.png.b705fc8a91ab868403c64bb97ac7b301.png

Books will certainly go down when LC comes around. There is a new PoV coming up though to refill on books so it shouldn't be too bad.

• Thanks 1

Don't forget that tomorrow is the beginning of PoV : harem! (right before LC!)

You can probably demote. You can still get the guy I think if you don't get screwed the weeks after. I did the same mistake this morning. Got pretty unlucky and ended up in D3 unintentionally. If you can get to 55k~60k attack without boosters, you could consider going D1. Check the atk stat on the 100th to 30th place (after you sorted them by level). If you fight 15x twice per day, you can face 10 players/day meaning 70/week. If you have an attack stat higher than the average of those guys, then you can consider staying in the next tier. Also you can use boosters (jujubes and chlorella are the least used, cordys are the most powerful and a mix between cordys and gingembers are a good combinason) .

Good luck for this league week. Don't do any fight, you'll probably demote (for what I see, you need to end up in the 101st potision >_> )

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Zamioc Yuki said:

Don't forget that tomorrow is the beginning of PoV : harem! (right before LC!)

You can probably demote. You can still get the guy I think if you don't get screwed the weeks after. I did the same mistake this morning. Got pretty unlucky and ended up in D3 unintentionally. If you can get to 55k~60k attack without boosters, you could consider going D1. Check the atk stat on the 100th to 30th place (after you sorted them by level). If you fight 15x twice per day, you can face 10 players/day meaning 70/week. If you have an attack stat higher than the average of those guys, then you can consider staying in the next tier. Also you can use boosters (jujubes and chlorella are the least used, cordys are the most powerful and a mix between cordys and gingembers are a good combinason) .

Good luck for this league week. Don't do any fight, you'll probably demote (for what I see, you need to end up in the 101st potision >_> )

Harem PoV means you gain potions by leveling up and awakening guys correct? That would actually help with Day 4 of LC a lot. Getting 2 or 3 Guys from Orgy Days would also give new meat to feed books and gifts to.

I guess I could get around 60.000 atk with boosters in the current blessings, as a purple Cordyceps gives + 10% atk meaning 3 Cordys give 30%. Current atk is 50.605, of which 30% are around 15200 more atk, meaning approximately 65.800 atk total, but I doubt it'll work with the new blessings coming three days later except if I maybe get more stars for 5-star Legendarys.

So far I barely used any boosters at all, always playing both Season and League tactically only ensuring to get the 2 Season guys. Because of that I managed to hoard quite a lot of boosters, but only purple ones:

GH_main_Boosters_Mar22.thumb.png.831dffae7f038fe2d3dc0b1fe2f7e77c.png

I remember reading here in the forum that yellow boosters are better than the purple ones but I don't know where to get yellow ones.

Cordyceps are a bit limited but Chlorellas and Gingsengs are plenty around so I might be able to keep myself constantly boosted for a while.

To be honest, I keep any Jujubes I get only for one reason: To sell them the next time a "Sell Items"-condition in either Daily Contests or PoA comes around. 😋

Still, I do get the vibe that trying out "Dicktator I" in my current state would be quite a resource-intensive endeavor especially with the next blessings coming up being not very helpful.