Club Leadership Change on Test Server?

BIGEVIL

4 hours ago, BIGEVIL said:

can you help me with this?

Unfortunately, I'm not sure how this works on TS. The procedure to elect a new club leader on Prod is to send more or less the screenshots you posted, but through an in-game support ticket. That option isn't there on the test server. So, maybe through Discord or indeed posting here in the Test Server section seems like a good start. Only a Kinkoid staff member can handle this request either way (I'm not one, just a a player-moderator; I can't do anything special in game).

@Noacc could you please review and advise when you get the chance?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Noacc said:

Hey @BIGEVIL
Open a ticket to support and they will help you out! 

how do i do that? again sorry.

@DvDivXXX I only brought this up to you because you have helped me in the past. Thank you for still being so kind and patient with me.

@Noacc Thank you as well for helping out.

Edited by BIGEVIL
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, BIGEVIL said:

how do i do that? again sorry.

Well, as I said the option is absent from the Test Server itself. So I'm guessing that @Noacc means send a ticket through the main game, and specify very clearly in your message that this is about your Test Server club and not your club in the main game?

From the main game, you can send a ticket through Main Menu -> Settings -> Support -> Create a new ticket. Provide your screenshots and as many relevant details as needed. In this case, the name and ID of your Test Server Club, and I'd say at least the name and Player ID of your current inactive club leader there, and name and Player ID of the member you guys voted to take over as club leader.

Happy to be of service, thanks for your kind words. I hope this gets sorted out (don't expect a reply before Monday as Kinkoid staff don't work on weekends).

On 3/19/2022 at 3:19 AM, DvDivXXX said:

(don't expect a reply before Monday as Kinkoid staff don't work on weekends).

For something like this I have all the time in the world to wait. I realize being a mod and a admin must be taxing so again the club and myself really appreciate you taking time to help.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, BIGEVIL said:

@DvDivXXX & @Noacc, do either of you know what the staff divisions are (is it just a rank in the company like employee, manager, PR, secretary, CEO, etc.) just kind of curious about the work that goes into making a company like Kinkoid.

It's a company, there's a hierarchy and different teams for different tasks as in most companies. :D Nothing too special to reveal, sorry.

All jokes aside, did you get a reply to your support ticket that said you sent it to the wrong place? If so, then it's good you pinged Noacc again, as your club's request would need to go through less formal channels in this case.

On 3/22/2022 at 5:51 PM, DvDivXXX said:

It's a company, there's a hierarchy and different teams for different tasks as in most companies. :D Nothing too special to reveal, sorry.

All jokes aside, did you get a reply to your support ticket that said you sent it to the wrong place? If so, then it's good you pinged Noacc again, as your club's request would need to go through less formal channels in this case.

it said a grue ate it apparently

i understand it's a test server so i take it that things work a little different from the main server, but back on topic, there is still no change to the club leadership. the absent club leader is still the club leader.

Edited by BIGEVIL
wanted to add more input
  • Thinking 1

it says validation email sent successfully to *********@****.com, i validated it, got my 150 reward, but still shows the Please validate your account in Settings page, i click the settings button but it takes me to the "I'm sorry, you took a wrong turn somewhere, and are likely to be eaten by a grue." page

• Surprised :O 1

Is this email validation issue linked to your test server club leader change? If not, it's best to make it a separate thread in the QA section (I can move it there for you).

Either way, log out and back in. If you're still getting an error, change your email to another one you own, then change it back to your current one and it should be fine.

How's the club leadership on test server thing going?

EDIT: Wait a minute... This "grue" thing you've been mentioning for weeks... Do you mean you were unable to send the ticket from your main account because of the email validation issue all this time? :o You should have asked more clearly. That "eaten by a grue" joke didn't ring a bell for me and I wasn't clear on what you were experiencing all this time.

Okay, please follow the steps I described in my previous post to validate your email on your main account durably. Then you should be able to send the ticket with your query to change club leader on the test server.

If everything else fails, maybe @Noacc will have mercy and take a look for you.

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Okay, please follow the steps I described in my previous post to validate your email on your main account durably. Then you should be able to send the ticket with your query to change club leader on the test server.

If everything else fails, maybe @Noacc will have mercy and take a look for you.

Thank you, it finally worked.

What topic would this fall under in the report?

Edited by BIGEVIL
  • Hearts 1

Is the subject part where I add all my pics and text?

5 hours ago, BIGEVIL said:

i added the pictures as well as the club details but what do i add in the large text box?

Edited by DvDivXXX
Mod edit: double post content added

No double-post, please. I edited it for you.

And no, the Subject line is just where you add a clear and concise title for your ticket. The big box is where you should type most of your message and include your screenshots.

i got a response but they completely missed the clubs solution. 

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Kinkoid Customer Support!

We can make an exception for changing the leader in this case.

Please start a discussion in the club chat to determine who should be the replacement leader and let us know with a screenshot once you have made your decision.

We recommend using this tool: snag.gy/ for screenshot purposes if you are unable to attach files.

Looking forward to your reply.

Kind Regards,
Kinkoid Team

did i miss a step?

You're not helping with all your multiple posts. That's not allowed, I told you. You're struggling with your issue and I don't want to give you a formal warning for that, but please try to avoid making a new post instead of just editing your latest one to add something in the future (in the three dots menu top-right of your post).

About your query, it looks like they gave you the standard initial response without noticing you had already attached the screenshots showing the vote (or maybe your attachment didn't work, given their suggestion to upload your screenshot to an image site). Just reply to that ticket (don't make a new one; and don't worry about the previous dupe, I'm sure they just closed it) and give them a link to the uploaded screenshot(s). Make sure to actually TYPE your message in the main message box (not the title line) instead of attaching a text file. Clearly state your Club's name and ID, your current inactive leader's name and ID, and the member you voted to become your new club leader, with their name and ID too. Also remind them just to be on the safe side that this is for your Club on the TEST SERVER.

This should be fine. Cheers.

Lol......I was just made leader of the club I am in on the main server, when I was trying to be leader of the club on the test server. The person on the main server has only been absent for 56 days, but we just had someone bring up the main servers leader being absent for almost 2 months. Sorry for the inconvenience and if there is any headaches/stress my issue is causing the staff, I sincerely apologize.

Edited by BIGEVIL
  • Sad 1

@BIGEVIL Yeah, sorry but at that point I can't keep assisting you through all this. From what you describe, it looks like both your main server and test server clubs are pretty casual, and even if it's a result of miscommunication, being the new leader of your main server club isn't necessarily a bad thing?

Anyways, if you would like to follow through with either leadership change, please try doing so through your exchanges with Support via in-game tickets. If that still fails and you need further assistance, you can visit the official Discord and ask for assistance there. It should be easier through live chat that via forum posts. Thanks for your understanding, and good luck, chief! :)