Winners League in the Tower

Redbeard

The Tower especially D3 has become increasingly a futile effort as more and more level 500, 750 level girls are now in leagues.  The situation is actually worse then it was when only player level was involved as adding girls level makes winning a venture of opening your pocketbook or spending 80 hours a week on the game like Rarum. 

My suggestion is to make a winners league.  Double the rewards and make is so that only those that have finished in the top 4 can enter the league.  Not an automatic entry but, voluntary.  This will release the pressure valve giving more players a chance to compete while, also allowing the top players to compete for greater rewards.  

So, just create a D4? If you want easy wins with lower rewards, there's already D2-16. The "top league" will always be competitive. Adding D4, D5 and D6 won't change that (Actually it will make the competition fiercer, if anything; but it really just shifts the issue without solving anything).

I'm all for a D4 league, because the gap between D2 and D3 is pretty big at the moment, but that won't change anything in terms of competition. More divisions means less players per division, which means more competition on these higher leagues (and more free wins in the lower leagues).

• Like 1

Not a D4 a winners league.  The D4 would be for champions only.  Double the rewards from D3 and have the winners face each other.  I am not against a challenge.  I won in every league multiple times.  I also don't do badly in D3 Top 10 every time.  D3 is almost all whales winning however.  Even in my club the players that spent $ have won.  This will change the competition.  

• Like 1