11 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Hawkling

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

Comix Harem

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Visitors From Beyond Season. Next Event >>

1278.jpg

Legendary Contests

Hawk's Eye

Wildman, the infamous superheroine Hawkling is here to see what is all the fuss about your super boost!

Starting today and ending on the 23rd (1:00 pm UTC+1) of March, you will have four days to prove your abilities to Hawkling. There will be 4 Legendary contests which you have to complete in order to get thе winged superheroine.

Your fame precedes you, now show her the real thing!

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Hawkling

HuMSh9I.png <- clickable

@Noacc

45 minutes ago, FinderKeeper said:

Yeah it was global. But seem to be fixed now.

Seems like people who logged in before it was fixed missed out on some contest points though. Mission XP i claimed after 13:30 (and after the contest was displayed) but before the current fix doesn't show up in the contest :(

• Sad 1

What I would love to know here, is how do/did Players, manage to get/have over 3.5 million points for the Event contest part, and have them VERY shortly after this Event started (in less than 15 mins)?

I mean I added up all of the XP rewards from both the Season and PoV, and the total amount of those XPs I could get from all of them is "only" 230,100, which would translate into 2,301,000 contest points. I still have all of these Rewards available to me to Collect. But right now there are 11 Players that have over 3 million, with 5 Players who have more than 3.5 Million (current 1st has 3,615,750 pts, and 2nd has 3,607,790 pts.

Now I understand being able to get Contest points from beating other Players in both the Season and League, along with the other Contest (which is only "Sell Items"), and then getting XPs by using energy to do the story-line and side-Quests (plus the XPs you get from doing League), but that still means a few of these Players were somehow able to get 1.2 to 1.3 Million points from these other things, and I just can't see how it would be possible for them to do this that quickly, especially considering how high of level they are, so even if they are using the mythical Booster for XPs (S.H.O.C.K.E.R.'s Archive), it means they are getting "only" an extra 5%, and not the 20% that Players under lvl 300 would get.

Edited by HornyCat

You can do a lot with saving up energy too. But in the end it often comes down to people spending actual money. ComixH has a noticable number of HHs whales and they will simply buy endless loads of items from Pachinko to sell for the contest and refill energy until their fingers are numb. Just start adding all the stuff you get from the paid Season Pass or one of the recent Bundles, convert all the ymen into items into points and youll get somewhere around the high numbers. Especially the new Path of Valor Feature turned the XP contest in a pay-2-win day.

A good example is last month: I had an unbeatable score in the 3rd day villain/champ contest from perfectly saving up all month and perfectly using it for the highest possible free play score. I had double, triple the numbers of the other 48 players. The one guy who beat me simply bought that days 50 dollar bundle and won. Points matched up.

Edited by Gotaku

I already have plenty of 3 Star Legendary girls I haven't raised beyond one star. I won't bother spending anything out of the ordinary on this contest until there's a 5 Star girl. The Boss Bang has 5 star girls but I haven't gotten beyond 40 shards (spending nothing) and I doubt I have a shot for a few more months.