The guys art

thatgayguy

Sometimes the art for the guys is good but I feel like for the devs Gay Harem is like the last thing on their mind and they just do the bare minimum because if you look at the art style in HH it looks so good whereas in GH when they changed the art style they only changed bunny and from plains of rituals while the previous chapters still had the same art style only with a different bunny. I mean look at this

I edited your post and removed the art because we're not allowed to post full scenes from the story, affection scenes or poses beyond base. I get what you mean though, HH received a full art update on the early story scrolls but GH only got the Bunny update. Sadly it comes down to we're a smaller game and just have less resources and we started a year after HH so we're still playing catch up. While HH got updated scrolls for the early worlds we got the 14 missing events(83 guys) that we initially never got. They're still catching us up on the epic pachinko guys we missed out on and we're still 4 worlds behind so they just don't have the luxury of looking back and fixing everything they might like to. They did update some of the bigger ones like Bunny, Nicholas and Mael.