New Screen Display

rumprustler

hi ,

just got 1st glance at the new screen set up & the thing that jumps out right away is the selection block are too big and blocking most of the background art 

this will really ruin the Event backgrounds artwork  ;   what will be the point of all the hard work you guy put into the event screens if we can't see it  

the blocks should be minimized much smaller closer to the sides and bottom so the art sands thru  or  added as a pop up to be selected like the new boyfriend eye hide 

THANK's for hearing me out & have a great day    

yours truly Rumprustler

• Thanks 1

In terms of overview and order the new view is certainly better, but like rumprustler I too think both the buttons on the left side as well as those on the right are too big and take up too much space.

There are also some infos missing now that we had before like your current league and current placement being visible on the Tower of Fame button or adjacent to it or on the money from harem button the countdown when the next sum of money arrives is gone.

It's weird that there was more information at one glance available when the buttons were smaller and unordered around the GUI than now with bigger buttons.

If they could tweak the button sizes and bring back the old additional info I guess the new GUI would be almost completely superior to the old one.

The idea of displaying a single guy prominently is a neat little feature, choosing a different one also helps me distinguish between the main server and Nutaku account, yet I foresee that it may mean more work for the forum moderators when there are screenshots popping up of players who have chosen guys not in their base pose. 😅

• Thanks 1

Hi, I hate the new screen display. Previously it was easier to navigate as there was a spatial component to the game i.e. the background had some story to tell, like one place was the shop, another was the disco etc. Previously there was a sense of traveling from one place to another, but now there are just buttons which I have to remember. I mean I already did not use the navigation on the top right corner before and now I am forced to do so. Please keep both options open for everyone; if someone wants a quicker way then they have the navigation button on the right top corner and if someone, like me, likes the background story and a sense of navigation and travel, then they can do so as well; then let the players choose by having both options open as before. 

5 hours ago, Wolfaolchu said:

Yeah I really don't like the new layout. How do you get rid of or change the guy?

Bottom of the screen pretty much in the centre there are 2 icons. Left on looks kinda like an eye with a / through it. If you click on it the guy gets hidden and and background comes into focus. The button on the right looks like a pencil lets you pick the guy/pose you want to use.

• Thanks 1