400 girls in my harem

Yesterday morning I claimed my 400th girl - Azana.

I started to play HentaiHeroes 1 year and 4 months ago as a rather casual player, but soon I fell for the game.

Also I have read and learned a lot in the forum and in the wiki and tried to optimize my game play.

Now 8 alarms on my smartphone remind me:
10 minutes before reset time, 3 minutes before reset time, at reset time, when the new contest starts,
when my boosters end, when the market refreshes, when I can start new PoPs and when the league tokens will be full. 😉

My player level is 390, and I'm competing in D2, usually ending 16th - 30th.

So far I have no mythic girls, but several 5-star legendary girls - most of them on level 600.
My girls are minimum level 250 and maximum 600 (currently 62 girls).
Most of them are upgraded in stars, only the last 11 ones are waiting with 0 stars, until I have to spend nearly 100 millions in the PoA.

I didn't spend real money for a long time, but last month and also this month I bought the season pass.

With saved kobans I first maxed out my permanent PoPs and then I was able to buy the second path in the last five paths of valor.

I have an Excel file with several spreadsheets. The main one is a list of all my girls with all their stats and attributes, where I can sort or filter like I need it. Others are statistics and auxiliary tables.
You can see two of the statistic pages here. Sorry, they are in German! But I think you can guess from colors and similar words. They show the distribution of my girls according elements, level cap, rarity, max-stars, rarity and max-stars, class and favorite position.

2022-03-24 - 400 Harem-Girls.JPG

2022-03-24 - Profil - Level 390 - 400 Mädchen.JPG

2022-03-24 - 400 Harem-Girls - Player-Level 390 - Harem-Stats.JPG

2022-03-23 - 3 - 400 Haremettes aufgegliedert - 1.JPG

2022-03-23 - 3 - 400 Haremettes aufgegliedert - 2.JPG

Edited by Mighty Thor
Added information about player level.
  • Like 8
  • Hearts 2

Nice report. Curiously I have way less girls (280) and more Legendary 5. I'm around 60 girls at Level 600 too, playing since 10 months. But I cannot really max out everything, I stopped doing so after Awakening introduced. Most of Legendary 3 after that are left alone, waiting for some stale period.

Maxed the PoP too... The main difference is I bought more stuff, at least a Silver Card (this month a Platinum) and all the Season Pass, plus a couple bundles "by mistake". But it look this doesn't make such a great difference after all - I'm purchasing stuff for quality of life improvements.

Well, practically our accounts sound very similar. We also meet very often in Seasons!

Thank you for the report, I can do some actual comparison with my stuff.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 3/24/2022 at 11:20 AM, holymolly said:

The only thing I have to complain about it that you didn´t go for mythic Norou :D

So far, I've only got Interactive Norou. 🙈😆
But maybe next year in a revival... ☺️

On 3/24/2022 at 11:01 AM, lepidocter said:

Well, practically our accounts sound very similar.

@lepidocter May I ask: What is your player level and which world have you reached in the adventure?

It DOES make a great difference, if you have more legendary 5-star girls. (How many?)
With more ressources you can go for girls, where I have no chance, and you can select better ones. I take what I can get (easily).

And you reached all that, though you have been playing for 10 months, whereas I have been playing for more than 16 months.
So I think that purchases make quite a difference!

After about 1 year of playing I was on player level 332 (now 391) and had 293 (now 401) girls - all on level 332 (and all upgraded in stars) - only 15 of them were legendary 5-star girls (now 28).
(Found an old version of my Excel spreadsheet. 😉)
Of course there were no awakenings at that time, and since then there were more events and possibilities for me to gain girls.

P.S.: Can anyone please explain me, how to put two different quotes in one posting? I could have edited my last posting instead of making a new one, if I had known that.

Edited by Mighty Thor
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Mighty Thor said:

So far, I've only got Interactive Norou. 🙈😆
But maybe next year in a revival... ☺️

Oh mighty... you´re missing out my friend 😢 ...the revivial is a must ;)

You can do as @jelom mentioned or like I do: good old copy + paste :D

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Mighty Thor said:

P.S.: Can anyone please explain me, how to put two different quotes in one posting? I could have edited my last posting instead of making a new one, if I had known that.

Also, a mod can merge them ;) 

Edited by holymolly
Thanks Ken..yeah a mod could also edit it afterwards :P
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• 3 months later...