How can i increase the amount of men i have?

There are a lot of ways to get guys but sadly not a lot you can do without having lots of resources. x10 great pachinko(green one) gives you a decent shot at getting a 1 star guy. Epic pachinko has a massive pool of guys in it but you either need lots of orbs or kobans to get them. Mythic pachinko has a pool of 3 that randomly changed every 48 and can have any of the pachinko or monthly classic event guys appear along with about 12 of the legendary days guys but again requires orbs or kobans. All trolls drop guys but the more you advance the longer they take to drop, dark lord will also always give you a shot at getting a 1 star guy too.

There are other guys but they require winning over a long period of time like from place of power and leagues. Your best shot if you need a guy today is aiming for a 1 star guy.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Personally I go for quality not quantity. There are many events when all guys (or rather girlboys) are extremely ugly, so I just don't participate in these events. The more guys are there in the Harem the more difficult it is to manage them. I wish my Harem could only consist of the guys which I like, and the rest I just could delete or exchange for others.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Qt4s said:

and the rest I just could delete or exchange for others

I wish it too. I have enoug guys for comfortable play and don't need about half ot them as they are weak or/and ugly (poor drawed). I want to get rid of 1 star guys and other trash.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Yes, it would be awesome if we could sell or trade the guys we don't like, for whatever reason. But if we could trade guys "in order to" get guys we want or were trying to get, but didn't get.😀