• Meh
    • Yucky
  11. 11. Rate Trickster Stacy

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Blossoming Babes Season. Next Event >>

1300.jpg

Classic event 

Flirty Fairy Tales
Once upon a time in the Haremverse Kingdom far away six princesses were looking for their one true lover!

Starting today and ending on the 10th of April (1 p.m. UTC+2) you’ll have the chance to win the hearts of six fairy tale beauties with the fuck of the one true love.

You can also try to seduce the dark flowers Lilium and Dahila in the new Blossoming Babes Season.

Hero it’s time to become the Prince Charming of their fairy tale!

Mission Girl

ava0-1200x.webp

Lusty Mermaid Cora

Boss Girls and a Champion Girl

ava0-1200x.webp

Erotic Witch Lila

ava0-1200x.webp

Beastly Tabatha

ava0-1200x.webp 

Voyeurella

Event Pachinko Girls

ava0-1200x.webp

Honey and Greta

ava0-1200x.webp

Submissive Beauty

New Season Girls
(not part of the event)

ava0-1200x.webp

Lilium

ava0-1200x.webp

Dahila

Recent Girls
Places of Power, 2x PoV
(not part of the event)

ava0-1200x.webp

Salome

ava0-1200x.webp

Jester Euphoria

ava0-1200x.webp

Trickster Stacy

eRz1mkA.png <- clickable

@Noacc

• Thanks 7
  • Haha 1

I have a small complaint about Honey and Greta, (even though I won't get them 😒).

I was checking out the wiki 🤓, b/c I noticed they should have dual eye and hair color, and then I searched for them in the harem and realized that they don't 🤨.

Commented this on the wiki: https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Honey-and-Greta?do=comments#comment20585
"Shouldn't their Hair and Eye color both say Pink and Blue, instead of "Blue and Blue," or "Pink and Pink?" One has both Pink, and one has both Blue, but collectively they should gain the blessings of both, and it doesn't seem that they do. If I search for Pink eyes and Blue hair, they show up in the harem. Searching for Blue eyes and Pink hair should work too, but it doesn't, so they haven't been given dual hair and eye color. This pair of girls are only in the pachinko, making them difficult to get, so they should have both attributes, otherwise it feels they're being robbed of their possible dual blessings. Unless you already recruit them, it wouldn't be obvious to a player that they don't have 2 eye and hair attributes, when they are drawn that way. Anyone that gets this girl will end up feeling ripped off once they realize that."

Hashirama14 said this: "No worries, this confuses me for good five seconds when I saw it the first time. But then, that is what's written on the system so it will be that way on the wiki too. Maybe they'll fix it soon, who knows. And if so, I'll change it accordingly."

Hopefully, they're fixed to have both, b/c they obviously do.  There's a precedent for it, "Ria" already has both
Pink and Blue hair/eyes.  Pairs of girls usually include both like "Gina and Lulu's" Blonde/Red hair, and Blue/Red eyes.  Also "Fanny & Fione" w/ their Red/Purple hair and Blue/Red eyes.

2022-04-01_10-31-06.thumb.png.8181a23639d0d392dfe0fb71f676e949.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Thanks 4

16 hours ago, Yamiray said:

Dahila's look makes me wounder if she is going to be connected to Lenaëlle is some way

Yeah, I thought she was Lenaelle when I first saw her. An older, bustier, kinkier, succubus Lenaelle.  It's mostly b/c of the black/red hair.  It could be nothing, b/c their parodies aren't related.  Rinoa (FF VIII) & Raynare (High School DxD).  If you have 1000+ girls in a game, some are bound to look similar to each other coincidentally.

1708557810_lenaelleanddahila.thumb.png.71961470378fdcb05c63d0401b408971.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama

59 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

If you have 1000+ girls in a game, some are bound to look similar to each other coincidentally.

True, but both having a similar look and having connection to Angels could make for some kind of side story at least. Main story goes though meany parodies all the time.

On 4/1/2022 at 4:39 PM, Ravi-Sama said:

I have a small complaint about Honey and Greta, (even though I won't get them 😒).

I was checking out the wiki 🤓, b/c I noticed they should have dual eye and hair color, and then I searched for them in the harem and realized that they don't

I came to report exactly this, but yeah it's an in-game error, the wiki correctly shows what's actually in game.

So @Noacc could you please have a look and bring this up to GD? It looks like a fairly obvious mixup (should be "Blue and Pink" in both categories). Thanks in advance.

image.png

• Thanks 2

I like the theme of the event and my and the girls look good, unfortunately the ones on pachinko are "the good ones" for me :) . Started the event with 144 combat points and this time the event didn't like me at all. After all that i was at less than 50 shards for the first girl, the drops were very low ( in fights and quantity, lots of x2/x1). So this time i won't be able to get all the free girls, this wasn't happening from a very long time and i hope that won't happen again soon XD. Of course if i get a 100 drop..... but is me so i do not think so.

Season girls: Dahila is from High school dxd and i like her a lot (maybe is that melancholy look, i don't know but i really want her XD) and Lilium should be Wiz from konosuba i think but for me she could be drawn better.... i do not feel the love at first sight unfortunately which is a shame since i enjoyed the anime a lot (was very fun). I hope to change my mind in her scenes/poses (so... in a very distant future T.T i need more gifts).

Salome looks good but i do not know who she is so i haven't watched or played the anime/game

The Pov is done thanks to Mythic days and the ones that have said that Titania (lazy to tag sorry) is not good are forgiven (from her too, she said that you will change your mind once you will know her better.....) 😁 

Good luck for the final rush of this event mates!!

Edited by Xemnas
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/4/2022 at 6:34 AM, Yamiray said:

Dahila's look makes me wounder if she is going to be connected to Lenaëlle is some way

Dahila's NAME makes me wonder if someone typo'd Dahlia. Since it's actually a name. And doesn't return zero results in a search.

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Peaches said:

Dahila's NAME makes me wonder if someone typo'd Dahlia. Since it's actually a name. And doesn't return zero results in a search.

Fair point, but was it worth bumping this thread two weeks later? I'll close the thread just to be on the safe side. Avoid necrobumps please.

PS: Blue and Pink was fixed not long after we reported it, just didn't get the chance to mention it.